Image ImageImage Image

Post game - Game 4: Cavs@Bulls Playoffs - We lost

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

Polynice4Pippen
RealGM
And1: 13,149

Re: Post game - Game 4: Cavs@Bulls Playoffs - We lost 

Post#81 » by Polynice4Pippen » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:49 pm

BullDawg wrote:
Polynice4Pippen wrote:
SolidSnake wrote:We need to sign Lebron otherwise we'll be stuck facing him in the playoffs for the next 8-10 years.

Or we can just sign Bosh and Johnson and have a better team than he does, like Orlando did last year. LeBron's supporting cast just isn't strong enough, or even young enough, for them to start any sort of dynasty. But LeBron will always give them a punchers chance at a title.

How do we sign Bosh AND Johnson? Maybe if we had dumped "Kurt" when he had some value...

Pray really hard.
Jerry Reinsdorf; the undisputed king of allowing his GM's to run amok with unchecked power and ego. :king:
windycity00
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#82 » by windycity00 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:49 pm

gocubs2118 wrote:
windycity00 wrote:
Red Larrivee wrote:A loss to LeBron is causing conspiracy theories about Reinsdorf.

Seriously?

yes, because he isn't hiring competent people.

get lebron in foul trouble, not rocket science, but incompetent people don't think of these things.

You make it sound so easy.

1) put deng on the block to post him up
2) force a switch where he's stuck guarding rose....rose uses quickness to get by, and body control to draw contact
3) take charges on defense
deng13
Junior

Post#83 » by deng13 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:50 pm

I dont see anyone taking deng...we are prolly stuck with kirk until next seasons trade deadline....unles raptors do us a huge favor by taking him for bosh!!!
SolidSnake
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#84 » by SolidSnake » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:50 pm

I can't understand why Vinny keeps giving minutes to James Johnson who is a rookie and struggling to guard Lebron.
j-smooth
Sixth Man

Post#85 » by j-smooth » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 pm

I don't know why JJ was in the game so damn long. He didn't do anything except foul. The FOand tw coaching staff along with the Bench need to get the **** out!!!!! yes I'm mad!!!
Via iPhone (sorry if there are misspelled words or grammatical errors)
deng13
Junior

Post#86 » by deng13 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 pm

increase his value? hahahahaha
DRose4MVP
General Manager
And1: 214

Post#87 » by DRose4MVP » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:55 pm

TheAdmiral wrote:TNT > ABC.

Agreed. ABC and ESPN suck **** ass. so corny. TNT does a fantastic job!
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/r_shinn
BullDawg
Banned User

Post#88 » by BullDawg » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Deng couldn't post up Lebron's shadow. All Deng can do is shoot wide open 18-footers.
Payt10
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 9,200

Post#89 » by Payt10 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Jerry Krizause wrote:- If you are one of these Bulls fans that does not want Lebron James then you are beyond (Please Use More Appropriate Word). Know that helpless feeling that you have watching games like today? You will have that for like the next 10 years as a Bulls fan if he stays on the Cavs. I would rather have James than a Bosh/Joe Johnson combo of whatever other idiodic debates that people have on this board. He is better than Michael Jordan. I have hated the hype he gets in the past, by my God, he deserves it. He is just the greatest ever, I'm sorry.

- Cavs decided to clamp down on the defensive end. The Cavs are just so much better than the Bulls when they want to be. This game had nothing to do with "energy" or "heart".

- I have defended James Johnson, but he is so damn stupid. He is constantly fouling people, he grabs the net when the Cavs shot is on the rim, he interferes with the ball when it is on the cylinder for an offensive interference call. He is just SO stupid. Why does he ever get minutes over Warrick?

- Get a damn low post presence and a damn 3 point shooter. This offense is painful to watch. You saw what happened in the last game when the Bulls had a 2 guard that was actually knocking down jumpers, but again, Hinrich goes right back to his 3-13 shooting stroke.

- Luol just needs to spend the entire offseason practicing 3's and then TAKING THEM at a much higher clip in the games next year.

Lol he is not even close to being better than Michael Jordan. Do you even know who MJ is??
"All I want to do is grab somebody and bang nowadays" -Brad Miller
SolidSnake
Banned User

Post#90 » by SolidSnake » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:56 pm

DRose4MVP wrote:
TheAdmiral wrote:TNT > ABC.

Agreed. ABC and ESPN suck **** ass. so corny. TNT does a fantastic job!

No way!

Bring back Sarah Kustok and CSN! 8-)
j-smooth
Sixth Man

Post#91 » by j-smooth » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Deng is trash. Hinrich is trash. I hope to God theses 2 inconsistent bums are gone next year
j-smooth
Sixth Man

Post#92 » by j-smooth » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 pm

I <3 Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah. :love:
Mr. Tibbs
Head Coach
And1: 466

Post#93 » by Mr. Tibbs » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 pm

i don't think much of lebrons supporting cast..but that's the problem. If he can make a team this mediocre seem dominant, what's gonna happen when he gets an even better cast? I just think that once lebron gets his first title..the leagues gonna be at his mercy from then on.
RIP Johnny Red Kerr, Norm Van Lier, Pdenninggolden, Bullsmaniac
BullDawg
Banned User

Post#94 » by BullDawg » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 pm

j-smooth wrote:Deng is trash. Hinrich is trash. I hope to God theses 2 inconsistent bums are gone next year

Bosh/Turk for Deng/Hinrich? Can Turkeyglue still shoot the three?
Polynice4Pippen
RealGM
And1: 13,149

Post#95 » by Polynice4Pippen » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Payt10 wrote:
Jerry Krizause wrote:- If you are one of these Bulls fans that does not want Lebron James then you are beyond (Please Use More Appropriate Word). Know that helpless feeling that you have watching games like today? You will have that for like the next 10 years as a Bulls fan if he stays on the Cavs. I would rather have James than a Bosh/Joe Johnson combo of whatever other idiodic debates that people have on this board. He is better than Michael Jordan. I have hated the hype he gets in the past, by my God, he deserves it. He is just the greatest ever, I'm sorry.

- Cavs decided to clamp down on the defensive end. The Cavs are just so much better than the Bulls when they want to be. This game had nothing to do with "energy" or "heart".

- I have defended James Johnson, but he is so damn stupid. He is constantly fouling people, he grabs the net when the Cavs shot is on the rim, he interferes with the ball when it is on the cylinder for an offensive interference call. He is just SO stupid. Why does he ever get minutes over Warrick?

- Get a damn low post presence and a damn 3 point shooter. This offense is painful to watch. You saw what happened in the last game when the Bulls had a 2 guard that was actually knocking down jumpers, but again, Hinrich goes right back to his 3-13 shooting stroke.

- Luol just needs to spend the entire offseason practicing 3's and then TAKING THEM at a much higher clip in the games next year.

Lol he is not even close to being better than Michael Jordan. Do you even know who MJ is??

+ a Milli.

No one has ever been a BETTER basketball player than Michael Jordan.
Jerry Reinsdorf; the undisputed king of allowing his GM's to run amok with unchecked power and ego. :king:
SolidSnake
Banned User

Post#96 » by SolidSnake » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:01 pm

We are stuck facing Kobe and Lebron even if we sign the top free agents.
Jerry Krizause
Sixth Man
And1: 136

Post#97 » by Jerry Krizause » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Lebron is better than Michael Jordan was at the same age. He is bigger, stronger, faster, more athletic, a better rebounder, a better passer, and probably as good a scorer. The only argument people have to say MJ was better is the championship argument, but MJ was playing with another hall of famer in Pippen, an all-star in Grant/Rodman, and role players up the wazoo. Lebron has Mo Williams and Anthony Parker.
Derrick Rose Thread 87: It's Time To Murder Derrick Rose
windycity00
Banned User

Post#98 » by windycity00 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 pm

BullDawg wrote:Deng couldn't post up Lebron's shadow. All Deng can do is shoot wide open 18-footers.

we've seen deng take lebron off the dribble this series, and in the past.
deng can do things if he's given the chance. same goes for every other player on this team -
(noah's proven his hook shot),
but coaching/gm runs basic offense where players are forced to fit in, as opposed to having the opportunity to play to their individual unique strengths.
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,233

Post#99 » by kodo » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Playoff series plans should not hinge around stopping Lebron. Talking about taking the path of most resistance, let's base our success of the most difficult thing to do in all of basketball.

But when Lebron is scoring, you can't let Antawn Jamison have 24 easy points. This isn't Dwight Howard that's being guarded here, Jamison is guardable.

And it's been beaten to death, but our offense in terms of X's and O's is probably the worst in the NBA. Ball goes upcourt via Rose, hand off to Kirk Hinrich, some weird pick & something (?) with Brad Miller, Kirk gets the ball back, 20' pull up jumper with 18 seconds left on the clock. In a playoff series...really? Seriously?

Bulls throw away about a third their possessions on garbage. They do not execute very well at all.

Too bad we wasted a 20 & 20 game from Noah.
BullDawg
Banned User

Post#100 » by BullDawg » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Mr. Tibbs wrote:i don't think much of lebrons supporting cast..but that's the problem. If he can make a team this mediocre seem dominant, what's gonna happen when he gets an even better cast? I just think that once lebron gets his first title..the leagues gonna be at his mercy from then on.

How is he going to get a better supporting cast?

Return to Chicago Bulls