Image ImageImage Image

Deng to GS PG.13 / PG.43 Bulls Say Otherwise

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Re: Deng to GS PG.13 / PG.43 Bulls Say Otherwise 

Post#1161 » by kyrv » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:33 am

Payt10 wrote:
kyrv wrote:
Payt10 wrote:Did Gar also say that he likes the prospects of losing to Miami for the next two seasons with that same core that he loves so much?

No, he can't foretell the future and also isn't a whiner.

Nice!

I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me why they think this team is going to be any better in two year's with the same core that couldn't get it done in last year's Eastern Conference Finals. I'm all ears.

You may be waiting a while since nobody knows what the roster will be in two years, or the rosters of the other top teams in the East. Or the health of said teams.

If you have that info, *I'm* all ears.
Payt10
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 9,200

Post#1162 » by Payt10 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:38 am

kyrv wrote:
You may be waiting a while since nobody knows what the roster will be in two years, or the rosters of the other top teams in the East. Or the health of said teams.

You're right. I guess I figured Lebron, Wade, and Bosh would all still be there. Silly me.
LoveDaBoo
RealGM
And1: 1,961

Post#1163 » by LoveDaBoo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:44 am

Payt10 wrote:
kyrv wrote:

You're right. I guess I figured Lebron, Wade, and Bosh would all still be there. Silly me.

Nope. They're all going to be injured and/or play like ass. We'll back our way right into a championship, hater.
WinCity
Banned User
And1: 1,688

Post#1164 » by WinCity » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 am

Payt10 wrote:
kyrv wrote:

Hope is a weird thing. Keeps people from assessing things objectively. All they want to see is that slim chance...its why people buy lottery tickets.
ChicagoStrong
General Manager
And1: 2,345

Post#1165 » by ChicagoStrong » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 am

WinCity wrote:Hope is a weird thing. Keeps people from assessing things objectively. All they want to see is that slim chance...its why people buy lottery tickets.

Hope is the thing that says trading Deng for a lottery pick is the right move.
jl342323
General Manager
And1: 531

Post#1166 » by jl342323 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:51 am

WinCity wrote:Hope is a weird thing. Keeps people from assessing things objectively. All they want to see is that slim chance...its why people buy lottery tickets.

words of wisdom from WinCity.

earn your own money by working your ass off
WinCity
Banned User

Post#1167 » by WinCity » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 am

ChicagoStrong wrote:

Hope is the thing that says keeping Deng and praying he can be a 2nd option is the right move. Difference is one has a chance, even if slim, while the other has zero chance because we know after 9 seasons who Deng is.
ChicagoStrong
General Manager
And1: 2,345

Post#1168 » by ChicagoStrong » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:55 am

WinCity wrote:Hope is the thing that says keeping Deng and praying he can be a 2nd option is the right move. Difference is one has a chance, even if slim, while the other has zero chance because we know after 9 seasons who Deng is.

From your own words.

Hope is a weird thing. Keeps people from assessing things objectively. All they want to see is that slim chance...its why people buy lottery tickets.

So you can't discuss Deng objectively. All you see is the slim chance the lottery pick is better.
GMgoran
Banned User
And1: 206

Post#1169 » by GMgoran » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 am

ChicagoStrong wrote:

Hope is the thing that has caused the Bulls to trade Elton Brand for the draft rights on Tyson Chandler ...
WinCity
Banned User

Post#1170 » by WinCity » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:12 pm

ChicagoStrong wrote:
WinCity wrote:Hope is the thing that says keeping Deng and praying he can be a 2nd option is the right move. Difference is one has a chance, even if slim, while the other has zero chance because we know after 9 seasons who Deng is.

From your own words.

So you can't discuss Deng objectively. All you see is the slim chance the lottery pick is better.

Wrong.
whodey
Starter
And1: 169

Post#1171 » by whodey » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Not sure what rumors are out there, but now that Barnes dropped to 7, is there any chance we go back to attempting a trade with Golden State for Deng? Or is Golden State ecstatic that they got Barnes at 7?

I still believe the deal has got to be Barnes, Wright for Deng. We just can't take Biedrens back, they need to amnesty him. But I doubt Golden State wants to lock up $23 million this year and $25 million next year in Deng and Richard Jefferson.
LoveDaBoo
RealGM
And1: 1,961

Post#1172 » by LoveDaBoo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 pm

whodey wrote:Not sure what rumors are out there, but now that Barnes dropped to 7, is there any chance we go back to attempting a trade with Golden State for Deng? Or is Golden State ecstatic that they got Barnes at 7?

I still believe the deal has got to be Barnes, Wright for Deng. We just can't take Biedrens back, they need to amnesty him. But I doubt Golden State wants to lock up $23 million this year and $25 million next year in Deng and Richard Jefferson.

Plus, Barnes sucks.

Return to Chicago Bulls