Image ImageImage Image

Chief Keefs Hints at D. Rose Gang Affiliation on New Song

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

CjayC
RealGM
And1: 1,142

Re: Chief Keefs Hints at D. Rose Gang Affiliation on New Son 

Post#121 » by CjayC » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:55 am

A basketball star from a less than reputable neigborhood has gang affiliations who knew? Who is surprised by this news? If you keep up with Rose obviously you know his history and his brothers state that more than a few times Derrick was ready to give in to the temptations around him.
Makaveli92
Senior
And1: 90

Post#122 » by Makaveli92 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:17 am

Y'all do know he wasn't talking about Derrick Rose right? He was talking about a dude from his neighborhood they call D Rose, not sure why they call him D Rose.

Here's the full meaning to the song, it explains it. http://rapgenius.com/Chief-keef-love-sosa-lyrics

Wish I could've been seen this thread. I actually follow Hip Hop/Rap.
Bully6789
Senior
And1: 26

Post#123 » by Bully6789 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 am

You are not from Chicago to think that nitwit keefs is a big influence in Chicago and to mention him as possibility of being as much of an influence as Rose either you are some kin to him or you dont know sh't about Chicago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using RealGM Forums mobile app
Risk Addict
Analyst
And1: 240

Post#124 » by Risk Addict » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:01 am

BR0D1E86 wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:
Jvaughn wrote:What an idiot. Someone accuses you as being a representative of the violence in Chicago, and he threatens the guy with violence? What the hell?

Thats how it is when youre [a moron] from the ghetto

Fixed that one for you. I refuse to believe that all poor inner city residents are human garbage.

I'll expand on this.. I'm a sheriff's deputy. I see all sides of society. I know people from trash situations that picked themselves up. I also know the 31 year old female who just became a grandma who doesn't want to get a job, because if she does the government won't pay for her food, her government-fixed $100 a month rent will go up, the government will stop paying that $100 in rent every month and she'd lose her free government cell phone. That's neither here nor there in this thread I guess, I'm just fed up dealing with some of these people lately. The way the system is set up now there's no incentive to work to improve themselves for any of these people. It's easier to suckle off the increasing minority of us that actually work for a living.

OK, that was cathartic for me. Everyone can just ignore it. I need a vacation.

Honestly, I think this is one of the bigger issues. We do not make it financially appealing for these individuals to work. Why find a job with private health insurance when you can get all doctors visits and medications essentially free with Medicaid. Why get a job at all when you have Medicaid and Welfare? We are just way too generous as a nation for who qualifies for things like Welfare. I have seen numerous people trying to get disability for preventable and non-disabling diseases like diabetes, when they could easily manage a desk job. Or back pain. We need to reserve these funds for those who truly NEED it and not just people who are lazy.

It's ironic, but the only "race" that seems to me to use the government financial assistance programs as they are intended to be used is the Hispanic community. The one community that everyone likes to blame for "stealing jobs." Obviously this is a broad sweeping statement, but in my experience in my field in my community, that is what is an obvious trend. Hispanic community works hard, matriarch focuses on child care and patriarch works long hours at low paying job. It is not enough to cover basic expenses so they are supplemented with government programs. I think at least one parent of a child should have to work a full time job in order to qualify for government assistance... and money should not be wasted on Jordan's if the family is on food stamps. You know... common sense stuff.

There is so much waste in medicine alone due to Medicaid and EMTALA. If a kid as a cold, or a scrape and comes to the emergency department instead of a pediatrician, it costs the system at least 10x as much money. That increased cost is not passed to the patient. And the ED physicians cannot even eyeball a kid and say "this is not an emergency, see your pediatrician." For medicolegal purposes this is essentially impossible. The emergency department has turned into a primary care facility for many. At least 60% of children in the ED have non-urgent medical issues. Lots of them are transported by EMS for their non-urgent issues (which is another couple thousand dollars of tax money to save the family $4.00 in bus fare). If the difference between ED cost and PCP cost for non-urgent visits was subtracted from their welfare payout... then they would actually make that changes that would make our current system more sustainable. There is just zero financial incentive for them to change, so they don't.
MalikJoakim24
Banned User
And1: 3,420

Post#125 » by MalikJoakim24 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:46 am

These bitches don't love Sosa anymore. :lol:
MalcolmXing
Banned User
And1: 503

Post#126 » by MalcolmXing » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:49 pm

This went to 9 pages? Holy crap..

He wasn't talking about Derrick Rose rather a friend, whom he's mentioned plenty of times before & even if it was Derrick Rose, it would not allude to Rose being in a gang as rappers continuously use popular things & people to mean something else.
VegetaBull
Banned User
And1: 128

Post#127 » by VegetaBull » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Air Poohdini wrote:I'll stick to my Wu-Tang Clan, nine of the baddest motherf**kers you've ever met.

different generation nowadays man. keef crew aint thinkin twice about killin wu or anyone else if they feel disrespected

check this

http://www.wired.com/underwire/?p=226351
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,483

Post#128 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:10 pm

patryk7754 wrote:Image
I think this hints a d.rose gang affiliation

That ain't crip it's Folks GD
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM

Post#129 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:19 pm

patryk7754 wrote:
vietsensfan wrote:Image

There've always been rumors swirling about Rose's blood affiliation, this is just more fuel to the fire IMO.

This is crip. Znd this picture means nothing. Literally everyone one from the hood has thrown up gangs signs in pictures except hardcore gangs with their faces showing

That aint crip its Folks GD
CousinOfDeath
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,260

Post#130 » by CousinOfDeath » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Smh

Gang bangers call their shooters by their favorite basketball players, when he says don't make me call D-Rose he's referring to whoever he calls to shoot somebody. Houston people would call Harden. Compton would call Kobe. Etc.
suckfish wrote:Reminder: NBA players are stupid.
bearadonisdna
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Post#131 » by bearadonisdna » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:46 pm

The only gang rose is reppin nowaday is Rose Brand. And thats not a gang. More like a super-clique ; )
drosestruts
General Manager
And1: 3,381

Post#132 » by drosestruts » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Doesn't Rose have a pitchfork on his right forearm?
bearadonisdna
RealGM

Post#133 » by bearadonisdna » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:48 pm

BeatDaHeat420 wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:
vietsensfan wrote:Image

There've always been rumors swirling about Rose's blood affiliation, this is just more fuel to the fire IMO.

This is crip. Znd this picture means nothing. Literally everyone one from the hood has thrown up gangs signs in pictures except hardcore gangs with their faces showing

How do u know thats GD? Isnt that fork pretty universal for most disciple gangs?
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM

Post#134 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm

bearadonisdna wrote:
BeatDaHeat420 wrote:
patryk7754 wrote:This is crip. Znd this picture means nothing. Literally everyone one from the hood has thrown up gangs signs in pictures except hardcore gangs with their faces showing

How do u know thats GD? Isnt that fork pretty universal for most disciple gangs?

Considering hes from Chicago and GD is one of the most notoruis gangs around these parts...you aint gonna find many crips out here
bearadonisdna
RealGM

Post#135 » by bearadonisdna » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:52 pm

BeatDaHeat420 wrote:
bearadonisdna wrote:
BeatDaHeat420 wrote:That aint crip its Folks GD

Considering hes from Chicago is one of the notoruis gangs around these parts...you aint gonna find many crips out here

No im cetain its not for crips.
chitownsalesmen
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,740

Post#136 » by chitownsalesmen » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:55 pm

JDRochholz wrote:Cheap plug imo. please lock this up.

Haha like that will happen.
bledredwine
RealGM
And1: 3,884

Post#137 » by bledredwine » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:11 pm

How many people living in Englewood are not involved in gangs?
https://undisputedgoat.medium.com/jordan-in-the-clutch-30f6e7ed4c43
LBJ clutch- 19 of 104 career: https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/lebron_james_has_only_made_19_of_107_shots_in_clutch_situation_during_his_career_178_fg_125_from_3_pointers/s1_16751_38344895
bearadonisdna
RealGM

Post#138 » by bearadonisdna » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:28 pm

This is old ass hell. Can we lock this shi?
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,402

Post#139 » by fleet » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:06 pm

This seems to have been cleared up.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.

Return to Chicago Bulls