Image ImageImage Image

Chief Keefs Hints at D. Rose Gang Affiliation on New Song

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

Vietbrah
Pro Prospect
And1: 925

Chief Keefs Hints at D. Rose Gang Affiliation on New Song 

Post#1 » by Vietbrah » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZHFKcVc5g[/youtube]

Thoughts?
Seinfeld
Banned User
And1: 37

Re: Chief Keefs Hints at D. Rose Gang Affiliation on New Son 

Post#2 » by Seinfeld » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:25 pm

I can give my thoughts if you don't mind typing up what he said.

I have less than zero interest in listening to the song.

Thanks
LobosJordan
Head Coach
And1: 1,320

Post#3 » by LobosJordan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 pm

A crap rap song saying D. Rose is in a gang. Seems legit. It has to be true guys, D. Rose is in a gang. You just have to except it.
kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Post#4 » by kyrv » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:27 pm

LobosJordan wrote:A crap rap song saying D. Rose is in a gang. Seems legit. It has to be true guys, D. Rose is in a gang. You just have to except it.

Yep.

If it was anyone other than Chief Keefs I may have some doubts. He is the Larry Seeley of rappers.
patryk7754
General Manager
And1: 1,106

Post#5 » by patryk7754 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:28 pm

I think this hints a d.rose gang affiliation
JDRochholz
General Manager
And1: 1,187

Post#6 » by JDRochholz » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Cheap plug imo. please lock this up.
Seinfeld
Banned User
And1: 37

Post#7 » by Seinfeld » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm sorry for not being clear, what I meant was what are the actual lyrics he uses?

No problem if nobody wants to post them, but yeah I had already assumed they said something about Rose being in a gang after I read the thread title.
patryk7754
General Manager

Post#8 » by patryk7754 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Chef Keef has no credibility in anyway. He''s only famous because of Kanye West but said West did nothing for him. He's on his way to juvenile detention. And several rappers use athletes in raps to convey gangbanging.
People from places like where Rose is from are mostly likely connected to gangs indirectly or directly but unless he;s an undercover drug lord Rose has nothing to worry about.
Vietbrah
Pro Prospect
And1: 925

Post#9 » by Vietbrah » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 pm

There've always been rumors swirling about Rose's blood affiliation, this is just more fuel to the fire IMO.
patryk7754
General Manager

Post#10 » by patryk7754 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:37 pm

vietsensfan wrote:Image

There've always been rumors swirling about Rose's blood affiliation, this is just more fuel to the fire IMO.

This is crip. Znd this picture means nothing. Literally everyone one from the hood has thrown up gangs signs in pictures except hardcore gangs with their faces showing
TankCommander
Pro Prospect
And1: 435

Post#11 » by TankCommander » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Racism is not required.
Mr-Bulls
Sixth Man
And1: 11

Post#12 » by Mr-Bulls » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Man, I have seen that pic like 200 times, but everytime I'm suprised by how high Rose looks. Textbook expression right there. I don't mind it, weed is fine.
Ballin27
Senior
And1: 1

Post#13 » by Ballin27 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 pm

vietsensfan wrote:Image

The pitchfork D.Rose is throwing up is GD or Gangster Disciples which correct me if I'm wrong is an affiliation to the Folks.

From everything I've read Chief Keef is a Black Disciple which is a rival gang of the Gangtser Disciples.
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#14 » by johnnyvann840 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Is that in English? Sure is some crappy music if you can even call it that. Honestly, I can't understand a word of it, nor do I give it any credibility. This punk is just trying to use Rose's name to get publicity for his garbage song (although I never hear his name anywhere- but like I said, I need a translator)
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Hotstove907
Rookie
And1: 13

Post#15 » by Hotstove907 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:52 pm

D.Rose must be the most soft spoken gangster of all time. How many gang members get so emotional? Obviously he has friends etc. that grew up in that life but you really think Reggie and brothers would be allowing that at any point in his life? Rose would of had to sneak out to go "bang" haha
To quote GetSeven
With Jimmy at the 2 spot this lineup (along with depth) has the potential to be the best since the Jordan/Pippen days easy.
Ballin27
Senior

Post#16 » by Ballin27 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 am

johnnyvann840 wrote:Is that in English? Sure is some crappy music if you can even call it that. Honestly, I can't understand a word of it, nor do I give it any credibility. This punk is just trying to use Rose's name to get publicity for his garbage song (although I never hear his name anywhere- but like I said, I need a translator)

Although I don't support Chief Keef in the slightest I don't think he is trying to use Rose's name at all.

At the moment, Chief Keef alongside Derrick Rose is one of the more well known people from the city and one of the biggest influences in Chicago. Once again I don't think its right and totally disagree with his message but the kids in some of the less fortunate neighborhoods in the city strongly look up to Chief Keef.
Ballin27
Senior

Post#17 » by Ballin27 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:04 am

Hotstove907 wrote:D.Rose must be the most soft spoken gangster of all time. How many gang members get so emotional? Obviously he has friends etc. that grew up in that life but you really think Reggie and brothers would be allowing that at any point in his life? Rose would of had to sneak out to go "bang" haha

Since when can't gangsters get emotional? I don't think Rose was part of a gang, but you'd be naive not to think that he or even his brothers could have had some sort of affiliation with them.
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,816

Post#18 » by kulaz3000 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:10 am

johnnyvann840 wrote:Is that in English? Sure is some crappy music if you can even call it that.

I grew up listening to hip hop and rap (not so much anymore), but I could barely understand a word of what that guy was saying. And what is with all of them rocking the same hair do? I mean really? What kind of group of friends goes around thinking it would be a cool idea to get the same hair style?
Why so serious?
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#19 » by johnnyvann840 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:12 am

Ballin27 wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:Is that in English? Sure is some crappy music if you can even call it that. Honestly, I can't understand a word of it, nor do I give it any credibility. This punk is just trying to use Rose's name to get publicity for his garbage song (although I never hear his name anywhere- but like I said, I need a translator)

Although I don't support Chief Keef in the slightest I don't think he is trying to use Rose's name at all.

At the moment, Chief Keef alongside Derrick Rose is one of the more well known people from the city and one of the biggest influences in Chicago. Once again I don't think its right and totally disagree with his message but the kids in some of the less fortunate neighborhoods in the city strongly look up to Chief Keef.

Never heard of him. God help anyone who strongly looks up to him. Googled his name and found this..

In December 2011, Cozart was arrested on a weapons charge (aggravated unlawful use of a weapon) and put under house arrest at his grandmother's home. On September 5, 2012, Chicago Police disclosed to the Sun Times that Cozart is being investigated for a possible connection in the shooting death of fellow rapper and Englewood resident, Joseph 'Lil JoJo' Coleman.

In an August 2012 interview with Baltimore radio station 92Q Jams, Lupe Fiasco stated that Chief Keef "scares" him and went on to describe the other rapper as a "hoodlum" and representative of Chicago's "skyrocketing" murder rate. Keef responded on September 5 with a tweet threatening Lupe Fiasco

Great role model for the less fortunate kids of Chicago. 17 yrs old and he may spend the rest of his life in prison.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Red Larrivee
RealGM
And1: 18,723

Post#20 » by Red Larrivee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 am

How does saying "we got bunch of doe boy, don't make me call D.Rose up" hint at gang affiliaton?

Lord. I don't even know how you interpret that as gang affiliation. It's not even close.

Return to Chicago Bulls