Image ImageImage Image

PG: JIMMY ICE BUCKETS TELLS RONDA TO SUCK IT!!

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

chifan1798
RealGM
And1: 2,883

Re: PG: JIMMY ICE BUCKETS TELLS RONDA TO SUCK IT!! 

Post#201 » by chifan1798 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:22 am

johnnyvann840 wrote:
nitric0 wrote:Image

OK.. I love Boozer just for that. Awesome.

Yeah, I like it too. He does that all the time though, and usually gets away with it. He's pretty sneaky with that push in the back. but nice he gave it to the Cheerios spokesperson.
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#202 » by johnnyvann840 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:24 am

Ajosu wrote:
IbankingBoiler wrote:my fav part of that is the little bump boozer gives to KG. what a douche
nitric0 wrote:Image

Steamroller coming through. Children, out of the way!

"Get in the weight room KG"..
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
bentheredengthat
General Manager
And1: 1,606

Post#203 » by bentheredengthat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:25 am

Where's Red222222222222222222 I gotta watch that fourth quarter again asap!

Hope Luol's ok.
kingkirk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,765

Post#204 » by kingkirk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 am

I **** love you guys so much, man.
johnnyvann840
RealGM

Post#205 » by johnnyvann840 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:29 am

alucr wrote:
Jo-Anne wrote:
-Illmatic- wrote:I don't want to be that guy right now, but Boozer needs to get the ball a ton more in crunch time. He touched the ball twice in OT and we scored/got to the line both times.

This right here +10

Credit to Booz, even when he wasn't gettng much touches he didn't disengage, he was still working his a.s.s of on the boards and moving without the ball. He's still beasting. Was LMAO at him telling the ref gimme the ball for his second free throw. Ref was wasting too much tme for Booz

To be fair we tried feeding the post on almost every single possession. The post pass was simply not there. In order to counter the defense they were playing on the post pass you either have to lob pass to the rim or have a slashing guard take advantage of the piss poor positioning (with respect to a drive) the post defender has to take to deny the pass.

Exactly. and they were trapping the ball handler hard. leaving only those options you mention. In OT... a lob oop to Jimmy... Marco drives and gets fouled.... Marco gets trapped in corner and throws up a prayer.... Marco wins game.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
bentheredengthat
General Manager

Post#206 » by bentheredengthat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:29 am

KingCuban wrote:I **** love you guys so much, man.

Not til you get some clothes on bro.

But when you do :cuddle
kingkirk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#207 » by kingkirk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:30 am

LobosJordan wrote:And Boozer was better than Lucas III as well :wink:

Ill stand up for johnny here.

I couldn't believe when he posted that, but the man has been nothing short of praise for Carlos of late.

Want to publicly give him props for being an objective fan. Its good stuff.
johnnyvann840
RealGM

Post#208 » by johnnyvann840 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:31 am

bentheredengthat wrote:Where's Red222222222222222222 I gotta watch that fourth quarter again asap!

Hope Luol's ok.

I've watched the OT three times now and Jimmy is more impressive every time you see it.. WOW. the kid is nails
bentheredengthat
General Manager

Post#209 » by bentheredengthat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:35 am

johnnyvann840 wrote:
bentheredengthat wrote:Where's Red222222222222222222 I gotta watch that fourth quarter again asap!

Hope Luol's ok.

I've watched the OT three times now and Jimmy is more impressive every time you see it.. WOW. the kid is nails

I might just have to buy cable or directv if this team keeps this up. gotta have that dvr again this is killing me

edit: and Pip told us last year what he thought about Jimmy - some thing like all star material
-Illmatic-
Head Coach
And1: 97

Post#210 » by -Illmatic- » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 am

I remember the first time I popped Molly. All I wanted to do was get naked and tell people I love them too :lol: :lol:
chifan1798
RealGM

Post#211 » by chifan1798 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 am

Lol @ all the provocative talk tonight. The game thread started talking about orgasms....now the post game thread talking about naked people? I think some people already got a head start on the birthday suits.
johnnyvann840
RealGM

Post#212 » by johnnyvann840 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:37 am

KingCuban wrote:
LobosJordan wrote:And Boozer was better than Lucas III as well :wink:

Ill stand up for johnny here.

I couldn't believe when he posted that, but the man has been nothing short of praise for Carlos of late.

Want to publicly give him props for being an objective fan. Its good stuff.

Thanks KC..

And for the record, I didn't post it Re did.. and it was tongue in cheek. I just re-posted it in a different thread... and I even said it was mostly a tongue in cheek post in that same thread..

I admit I blasted Boozer and was one of his harshest critics.. and prior to Jan 1st... thruth is he deserved it. He was playing like dog crap and the effort was not there. I take none of it back. I was also one of the first to recognize his great play after his FIRST good game of 2013 and every one since.

Taj is one of my favorite players and I will also be the first to bash him if I see him loafing or doing things detrimental to the team.
DASMACKDOWN
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 14,355

Post#213 » by DASMACKDOWN » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:39 am

I need to see the OT again. Someone hook it up!
The Cult of Personality
weneeda2guard
RealGM
And1: 4,899

Post#214 » by weneeda2guard » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 am

anybody got the csn/wciu stacy king call on the game winner?
"they taking rose kindness for a weakness"
-Illmatic-
Head Coach
And1: 97

Post#215 » by -Illmatic- » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 am

ESPN is replaying the OKC game later tonight and not the Bulls :evil: :evil: :evil:
kingkirk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#216 » by kingkirk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:43 am

Ok, some serious posting from me now.

Boozer was sensational tonight. Very close to a 20-20 game. He was a monster. Boston's defense was incredible tonight, particularly in the second half. It reminded me of their championship years.

Whilst it was a tough night to get it down low, Boozer did well, and shot quite efficiently with both Sullinger and KG guarding him at times. Sully may be short, but you can't move him off the block. We all know KGs defensive pedigree. He brought another big game against a very good team.

Jo, you were sensational in the fourth and OT. The passing, my lord it was terrific. I truly believe this board underrates the passing abilities of both Noah and Boozer. Having those work two work high low together, with a cutting Deng, is just basketball bliss. Nothing excites me more than perfectly executed basketball plays. Its poetry in motion.

Yes, i fap a lot.

Kirk, you're my boy, but you were hot and cold tonight. I have no doubt that you were told to go under the screens, to allow Rondo to beat us with the jumper and keeping him out of the paint, but you and Thibs need to recognise that he was drilling them. Go under, but mix it up as well. You missed that free throw, i thought it was over. You didn't quit, whilst i did. Ice cold jumper my friend.

I've been on record saying that i would be ok with trading Rip for financial reason and potential implications going forward. However, if he keeps playing like this, and making life really easy for Carlos with his great mid range game, be it passing or scoring, then im happy for him to stay put. He has been damn good since coming back.

Jimmy Butler is going to be a career Bull. He is the epitome of Chicago Bulls basketball, and you sir, we're damn great in the 4th and OT, stepping in for arguably our most important player.

Thibs, im a thankful for you every time i visit this board. Not only did we luck out and land Rose, but we lucked out and signed a career coach. What an incredible basketball mind.

This season, i came into it thinking it would be a 'nothing year', and to laugh it off and think medium to long term. Not only was i damn wrong, but this has been probably the most i've ever been emotional and physically invested in this ball club, from watching it, to talking it up with you kids. I've loved every single second of it.

Man, im just happy right now.
chifan1798
RealGM

Post#217 » by chifan1798 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:44 am

-Illmatic- wrote:ESPN is replaying the OKC game later tonight and not the Bulls :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeah, I noticed that. I wanted to hear Hubie's spin on the game. Screw them :censored:
Bomba Navarro
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#218 » by Bomba Navarro » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:49 am

bentheredengthat wrote:

Not til you get some clothes on bro.

But when you do :cuddle

You guys have weird tastes.
suckfish wrote:Lucas. You. Inside. Me. Slow. But. Fast.

The turd!
bentheredengthat
General Manager

Post#219 » by bentheredengthat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:51 am

Holy crap 21 turnovers. How the heck did we pull off a win with that. We didn't really dominate boards either. Go figure.
IbankingBoiler
Pro Prospect
And1: 206

Post#220 » by IbankingBoiler » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:52 am

KG and PP went like 10-33... that's how
bentheredengthat wrote:Holy crap 21 turnovers. How the heck did we pull off a win with that. We didn't really dominate boards either. Go figure.

Return to Chicago Bulls