Image ImageImage Image

PG: JIMMY ICE BUCKETS TELLS RONDA TO SUCK IT!!

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

BIGGIEsmalls 23
Banned User
And1: 810

Re: PG: JIMMY ICE BUCKETS TELLS RONDA TO SUCK IT!! 

Post#301 » by BIGGIEsmalls 23 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 pm

*not talking about this in public*

probably posted at same time as me though no big deal.

-alucr
BullsGate
Head Coach
And1: 1,078

Post#302 » by BullsGate » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:52 pm

BullsEye1 wrote:Any body know where i can watch the 4th quarter & OT only?

Or Jimmy Butler highlights?
aaqubed
RealGM
And1: 830

Post#303 » by aaqubed » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:11 pm

BullsEye1 wrote:Any body know where i can watch the 4th quarter & OT only?

Think you can still get the whole game on watchespn.com -- you should be able to start it at whatever point you want.
Hangtime84
RealGM
And1: 4,373

Post#304 » by Hangtime84 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:14 pm

BJ banned sigh I enjoyed his recaps whenever I missed a game.
Jcool0 wrote:
aguifs wrote:Do we have a friggin plan?

If the Bulls do, you would be complaining to much to ever hear it.

NBA fan logic we need to trade one of two best players because (Player X) one needs to shine more.
DaBulls82
Head Coach
And1: 868

Post#305 » by DaBulls82 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 pm

What a crazy ass game - hope Deng can get back on the court soon. We won't be able to do well without him for an extended period of time.

A lot of really dumb plays that turned into something positive - we got lucky (the jump ball wasn't a jump ball) - but I'll take it. Just weeeeeeeen.
14 years is a nice run but it's time to end the Paxson era.

ImageImageImage
kingkirk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,765

Post#306 » by kingkirk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 pm

You guys still naked?
Jo-Anne
Veteran
And1: 430

Post#307 » by Jo-Anne » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:15 pm

I know it's been mentioned before but I just want to reiterate how much I love this team and how much I love our team unity and chemistry. There is no other like it imo. To see Marco , a relative newcomer being mobbed by his teammates on the court like we had just won not a playoff game but a playoff series would overwhelm anyone with emotion. I am so emotionally invested in this team right now that the sight of Jo holding onto Marco like a scene from "The Notebook" as if he never wanted to let him go probably brought a tear to my eye..maybe (not admitting anything lol).

In Marco's post games interview he mentions just how amazing it was to see all his teammates running onto the court and just being happy for him. I think we take for granted just how special this team's style of unselfish one for all , all for one play really is. They are genuinely happy when a teammate does well even if that team-mate plays the same position and is taking away from their playing time.

jumpmanjay wrote:Pride drips out of my soul every time this team takes the court.

Jo-Anne
Veteran

Post#308 » by Jo-Anne » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:19 pm

KingCuban wrote:You guys still naked?

:lol: still? from last night lol

jumpmanjay wrote:Pride drips out of my soul every time this team takes the court.

chifan1798
RealGM
And1: 2,883

Post#309 » by chifan1798 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Jo-Anne wrote:I know it's been mentioned before but I just want to reiterate how much I love this team and how much I love our team unity and chemistry. There is no other like it mo. To see Marco , a relative newcomer being mobbed by his teammates on the court like we had just won not a playoff game but a playoff series would overwhelm anyone with emotion. I am so emotionally invested in this team right now that the sight of Jo holding onto Marco like a scene from "The Notebook" as if he never wanted to let him go probably brought a tear to my eye..maybe (not admitting anything lol).

In Marco's post games interview he mentions just how amazing it was to see all his teammates running onto the court and just being happy for him. I think we take for granted just how special this team's style of unselfish one for all , all for one play really is. They are genuinely happy when a teammate does well even if that team-mate plays the same position and is taking away from their playing time.

Lol, I won't admit to anything either, but I was moved by how happy the guys were. We can get away with it because we're female though, lol. But I watched the replay a few times and saw how excited everyone was....and even after the big group hug, Taj and Nate practically mauled him again. Then after that, Marco hugged Nate again. I thought it was so sweet. Those guys do seem to genuinely enjoy each other and root for each other. It's great to see
bentheredengthat
General Manager
And1: 1,606

Post#310 » by bentheredengthat » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 pm

^^^I don't know you two... I watched the replay and Jo didn't look very happy when Nate jumped up and hung on his back. :lol:
Jo-Anne
Veteran

Post#311 » by Jo-Anne » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:54 pm

chifan1798 wrote:
Jo-Anne wrote:I know it's been mentioned before but I just want to reiterate how much I love this team and how much I love our team unity and chemistry. There is no other like it mo. To see Marco , a relative newcomer being mobbed by his teammates on the court like we had just won not a playoff game but a playoff series would overwhelm anyone with emotion. I am so emotionally invested in this team right now that the sight of Jo holding onto Marco like a scene from "The Notebook" as if he never wanted to let him go probably brought a tear to my eye..maybe (not admitting anything lol).

Lol, I won't admit to anything either, but I was moved by how happy the guys were. We can get away with it because we're female though, lol. But I watched the replay a few times and saw how excited everyone was....and even after the big group hug, Taj and Nate practically mauled him again. Then after that, Marco hugged Nate again. I thought it was so sweet. Those guys do seem to genuinely enjoy each other and root for each other. It's great to see

lol. you're probably right

Jo-Anne
Veteran

Post#312 » by Jo-Anne » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:58 pm

bentheredengthat wrote:^^^I don't know you two... I watched the replay and Jo didn't look very happy when Nate jumped up and hung on his back. :lol:

I didn't notice lol . I remember seeing Nate with his legs wrapped around someone , I thnk lol

McBulls
General Manager
And1: 3,564

Post#313 » by McBulls » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:30 am

No, I wore my official Chicago Bulls Christmas elf hat to Navy pier today.
chifan1798
RealGM
And1: 2,883

Post#314 » by chifan1798 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 am

McBulls wrote:

No, I wore my official Chicago Bulls Christmas elf hat to Navy pier today.

If that's all you wore, then I think that would still count as being naked :oops:

Return to Chicago Bulls