Image ImageImage Image

PG: JIMMY ICE BUCKETS TELLS RONDA TO SUCK IT!!

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

JasonFTW
RealGM
And1: 463

Re: PG: JIMMY ICE BUCKETS TELLS RONDA TO SUCK IT!! 

Post#281 » by JasonFTW » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:42 pm

I really hope Boozer keep his good play up, right now he's looking like the guy we all wanted on this team
JasonFTW
RealGM
And1: 463

Post#282 » by JasonFTW » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 pm

musiqsoulchild wrote:
JDRochholz wrote:Quote of the night:
K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop
Asked Noah if KG crosses line: "When we lose, I feel like he crosses the line. But since we've been beating their asses, I'm cool with it."

Noah with the KO.

8-)
Mr. Tibbs
Head Coach
And1: 466

Post#283 » by Mr. Tibbs » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Nobull wrote:
Mr. Tibbs wrote: I wish bj43 were unbanned. Not calling out anyone or stirring the pot..just respected that he supported boozer even when he was struggling, and I wish he was around the board to enjoy boozer's finest stretch as a Bull thus far.

HE got banned because he was being divisive and not really contributing to basketball discussion. Hint if a mod tells you stop doing something stop.

s'all good. Just find it so ironic n kinda sad at that soon after 2 years of seemingly being the only person who defended booze thick and thin, he gets banned and Boozer then rolls out his best stretch in these past 2.5 years. Conspiracy theory: Maybe BJ is Carlos and this is just a middle finger to the bulls board he's pullin right now.
RIP Johnny Red Kerr, Norm Van Lier, Pdenninggolden, Bullsmaniac
[d][R][o][s][e]
Junior
And1: 20

Post#284 » by [d][R][o][s][e] » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Mr. Tibbs wrote:
Nobull wrote:
Mr. Tibbs wrote: I wish bj43 were unbanned. Not calling out anyone or stirring the pot..just respected that he supported boozer even when he was struggling, and I wish he was around the board to enjoy boozer's finest stretch as a Bull thus far.

HE got banned because he was being divisive and not really contributing to basketball discussion. Hint if a mod tells you stop doing something stop.

s'all good. Just find it so ironic n kinda sad at that soon after 2 years of seemingly being the only person who defended booze thick and thin, he gets banned and Boozer then rolls out his best stretch in these past 2.5 years. Conspiracy theory: Maybe BJ is Carlos and this is just a middle finger to the bulls board he's pullin right now.

should have banned him during the ecf? :)
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#285 » by RedBulls23 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:18 pm

TyrusRose2425 wrote:
Mr. Tibbs wrote:haven't been able to post much (nothing bad..good reasons) but been watching every game and damn I love this team. So much heart and so much poise. On another note, I wish bj43 were unbanned. Not calling out anyone or stirring the pot..just respected that he supported boozer even when he was struggling, and I wish he was around the board to enjoy boozer's finest stretch as a Bull thus far.

Doesn't say he's banned on his profile memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=108170

Did Seinfeld get banned to? I haven't seen him around lately either.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
red222
RealGM
And1: 2,293

Post#286 » by red222 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:19 pm

bentheredengthat wrote:
red222 wrote:http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/member.php?7757-Red222 links in profile
DASMACKDOWN wrote:I need to see the OT again. Someone hook it up!

Anyone else having trouble finding the link on red22's page? usually I see it right there but not this time.

Look under visitor messages
The Explorer
RealGM
And1: 2,846

Post#287 » by The Explorer » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 pm

red222 wrote:Look under visitor messages

Damn i dl'ed the 3rd quarter, now can't get 4thq without paying.
blumeany
RealGM
And1: 2,551

Post#288 » by blumeany » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Marco, King of the fallaway jumper!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
2024: Maybe there's some hope?
Jo Jo English
RealGM
And1: 4,979

Post#289 » by Jo Jo English » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:44 pm

JDRochholz wrote:Quote of the night:
K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop
Asked Noah if KG crosses line: "When we lose, I feel like he crosses the line. But since we've been beating their asses, I'm cool with it."

BIGGIEsmalls 23
Banned User
And1: 810

Post#290 » by BIGGIEsmalls 23 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Mr. Tibbs wrote:
Nobull wrote:

He's not banned. If I understand this board's policies correctly, it would say suspended/waived under his name if he was banned.

Look at his username & avatar in the old thread link below:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1223254

Maybe one of you guys can name the next PG thread in his honor, especially if Boozer has another monster game.
drivewayball
Suspended
And1: 68

Post#291 » by drivewayball » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Lots of luck for the Bulls in this one. In the replay, Butler seemed to foul PP intentionally and the Bulls still get a jump ball. Had there been a conscious ref on the floor, Boozer could have also gotten a whistle for a shove on Garnett during the Belinelli winning shot.
unknownnewbie
General Manager
And1: 1,294

Post#292 » by unknownnewbie » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:34 pm

I really hope Thibs does not play Luol tonight. Much better to let him sit for a game or two and let that hamstring heal than risk him tearing it and miss a bunch of games.

Yeah, they'll miss him, but the Bulls have enough options to get by and grind it out for a couple of games without him. Start Jimmy at the 3, go with the Gibson/Boozer frontcourt, put Marco at the 3 with a Rip/Kirk or Rip/Nate backcourt, etc. Can even try to work Cook in at the 2 if needed and play Rip or Marco at the 3.
molepharmer
Head Coach
And1: 1,130

Post#293 » by molepharmer » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:39 pm

drivewayball wrote:Lots of luck for the Bulls in this one. In the replay, Butler seemed to foul PP intentionally and the Bulls still get a jump ball. Had there been a conscious ref on the floor, Boozer could have also gotten a whistle for a shove on Garnett during the Belinelli winning shot.

Hard fought physical game.You can pick and choose a lot of calls in this game. Some going against Bulls, some in their favor. For example, KG's consistently moving screens and Beli getting forearmed just before Kirk hitting the tying bucket.

Bulls need to take better care of the ball, and make their FTs, so these types of games aren't relying on favorable officiating.
TGibson (1/28/17); "..."a 4 or 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 for drama"...What's the worst? "...yelling matches with Thibs, everybody is just going crazy and I'm just sitting there...like, 'Don't call my name please..."
MVP Rose
Banned User
And1: 35

Post#294 » by MVP Rose » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:42 pm

I honestly think that if this Bulls squad with Rose and the Celtics met in the playoffs, the Bulls would win in 4 games. At least 2 of which would be blowouts. When you look past the constant trash talking they do, they really aren't a threat at all. Miami, Chicago, NY, Brooklyn, INDY, I'd take them all over Boston in a 7 game series.
jl342323
General Manager
And1: 531

Post#295 » by jl342323 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm

BIGGIEsmalls 23 wrote:He's not banned. If I understand this board's policies correctly, it would say suspended/waived under his name if he was banned.

Maybe one of you guys can name the next PG thread in his honor, especially if Boozer has another monster game.

nah bro. i think Howard Mass said they are dealing with some glitch that causes it to not say if your suspended/waived under the user name. Bekuk said bj43 told him he was banned few weeks ago.

if enough people want bj43 back, i think we can make it happen.

we could make a petition or something.
“He don’t care (about offense). He just cares about defense. When we come down or shoot a bad shot or whatever, he don’t really care about that. -Rose talking about Thibs
BullsGate
Head Coach
And1: 1,078

Post#296 » by BullsGate » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Any body know where i can watch the 4th quarter & OT only?
bledredwine
RealGM
And1: 3,873

Post#297 » by bledredwine » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:22 pm

jl342323 wrote:
BIGGIEsmalls 23 wrote:He's not banned. If I understand this board's policies correctly, it would say suspended/waived under his name if he was banned.

nah bro. i think Howard Mass said they are dealing with some glitch that causes it to not say if your suspended/waived under the user name. Bekuk said bj43 told him he was banned few weeks ago.

if enough people want bj43 back, i think we can make it happen.

we could make a petition or something.

i do.

BJ's a valuable contributor to this board. He'd surely be in the race for MVP if he wasn't banned.....

it's cool posting with a level-headed guy that has polar opposite views from me.
https://undisputedgoat.medium.com/jordan-in-the-clutch-30f6e7ed4c43
LBJ clutch- 19 of 104 career: https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/lebron_james_has_only_made_19_of_107_shots_in_clutch_situation_during_his_career_178_fg_125_from_3_pointers/s1_16751_38344895
chifan1798
RealGM
And1: 2,883

Post#298 » by chifan1798 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Like others have said, I do kind of feel bad that bj can't post, when he was one of Boozers main supporters. I have a feeling, he wouldn't even gloat too much either
jstnw89
Starter
And1: 159

Post#299 » by jstnw89 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:56 pm

BJ was annoying.. good riddance
fresko024 wrote:LOL u mad because Knicks are logical fans.

alucryts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,169

Post#300 » by alucryts » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Let's not talk about BJ43 in a bulls post game thread please. If you have moderating concerns PM one of us in private as these things will not be aired in public. For the record he has been banned though.

Return to Chicago Bulls