Image ImageImage Image

Bulls to sign E'Twaun Moore: UPDATE PG 17. Signs With Bulls

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

AAU Teammate
RealGM
And1: 803

Re: Bulls to sign E'Twaun Moore.. 

Post#341 » by AAU Teammate » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Love this signing. Kirk's the organizational favorite but you can't go through this year counting on him being healthy for the playoffs.

Of course Brooks is here too but we just went from good depth to great. Deep everywhere but possibly SF, which has the player Thibs plays 38 mpg anyway.
BigLos2010
Junior
And1: 126

Re: Everyone Welcome E'Twaun Moore to the Party 

Post#342 » by BigLos2010 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:20 pm

bullsRlife wrote:I like it. E'twaun Moore's end up being x-factors in the playoffs when our main guys get into foul trouble against teams like the Cavs. He's got an entire year to get used to the system in practice, unlike Rasul Butler.

He playe for the Celtics the last time they made the playoffs. He knows the defense.
bullsRlife
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,845

Post#343 » by bullsRlife » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:22 pm

BigLos2010 wrote:
bullsRlife wrote:I like it. E'twaun Moore's end up being x-factors in the playoffs when our main guys get into foul trouble against teams like the Cavs. He's got an entire year to get used to the system in practice, unlike Rasul Butler.

He playe for the Celtics the last time they made the playoffs. He knows the defense.

Even better. Is he a plus defender? I know he's got young legs, unlike Rasual.
NecessaryEvil
General Manager
And1: 7,037

Post#344 » by NecessaryEvil » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 pm

No way, this kids never going to see the floor.

Doesn't look particularly quick or athletic. Release on jumper is slow as well.

Looks like a practice player.

But good luck

8-)
NZB2323
RealGM
And1: 7,677

Post#345 » by NZB2323 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 pm

AAU Teammate wrote:Love this signing. Kirk's the organizational favorite but you can't go through this year counting on him being healthy for the playoffs.

Of course Brooks is here too but we just went from good depth to great. Deep everywhere but possibly SF, which has the player Thibs plays 38 mpg anyway.

Dunleavy, McDermott, and Snell can all play the 3. With all of our depth and how brutal the regular season is, there's no reason anyone should play over 35 mpg. We should be fresh for the playoffs.
Mr Funk
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,625

Post#346 » by Mr Funk » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 pm

musiqsoulchild wrote:I do think we would have been better served if John Paxson was an all-star 2 guard who could create with the ball. :wink:

I know what you're saying however Moore can create off the dribble and handle the ball. This isn't a par for the course Bulls signing per se, which instead usually involves a non-athletic, grimy dude who can't create.
IbankingBoiler
Pro Prospect
And1: 206

Post#347 » by IbankingBoiler » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:26 pm

woot! Boiler up!
Mr Funk
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,625

Post#348 » by Mr Funk » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Morten Jensen wrote:
Pax for Prez wrote:After E. Moore signing do we stay at 13 players or add 1 more Big ?

Pax

Probably stay at 13 unless someone impresses at camp.

Mort

Probably getting carried away here but perhaps a sign and trade for Baynes?

The San Antonio Spurs are open to signing-and-trading Aron Baynes, according to source.

Baynes is coming off a strong World Cup for Australia.

linkage
bullsRlife
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,845

Post#349 » by bullsRlife » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:30 pm

NecessaryEvil wrote:No way, this kids never going to see the floor.

Doesn't look particularly quick or athletic. Release on jumper is slow as well.

Looks like a practice player.

But good luck

8-)

So you want a Scalabrine eating up a 2 year contract? E'twaun as the absolute last option is a pretty good player.
BigLos2010
Junior

Post#350 » by BigLos2010 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:39 pm

I swear to God the mods have something against me. I start a thread about E'Twaun Moore actually getting signed and it gets thrown into a thread about the rumor that they might sign him, but we can have a 117th thread about whether or not DRose will return to his MVP form? This is ridiculous.
JohnnyKILLroy
RealGM
And1: 4,329

Post#351 » by JohnnyKILLroy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:45 pm

BigLos2010 wrote:I swear to God the mods have something against me. I start a thread about E'Twaun Moore actually getting signed and it gets thrown into a thread about the rumor that they might sign him, but we can have a 117th thread about whether or not DRose will return to his MVP form? This is ridiculous.

Why do you care so much?
What is happiness? It's a moment before you need more happiness.” — Don Draper
Proven_Winner
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Post#352 » by Proven_Winner » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:56 pm

I like that its a 2 year deal so if he does play well we don't have another Dj/Marco/Nate situation. Probably won't play much buy hopefully when he does he plays well enough to be more than just a body on the bench.
BigLos2010
Junior

Post#353 » by BigLos2010 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:56 pm

JohnnyKILLroy wrote:
BigLos2010 wrote:I swear to God the mods have something against me. I start a thread about E'Twaun Moore actually getting signed and it gets thrown into a thread about the rumor that they might sign him, but we can have a 117th thread about whether or not DRose will return to his MVP form? This is ridiculous.

Why do you care so much?

I care that I'm being sort of singled out for things that others are getting away with more egregiously. It's just more the principal of the matter, I guess. I couldn't care less about E'Twaun Moore, per se.
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,519

Post#354 » by dice » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:58 pm

bullsRlife wrote:
BigLos2010 wrote:

Even better. Is he a plus defender?

his defensive numbers are poor
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,519

Post#355 » by dice » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:00 pm

BigLos2010 wrote:
JohnnyKILLroy wrote:

Why do you care so much?

I care that I'm being sort of singled out for things that others are getting away with more egregiously. It's just more the principal of the matter, I guess. I couldn't care less about E'Twaun Moore, per se.

1) i doubt you're being singled out
2) the mods aren't saying you did anything wrong. they just merged the thread and changed the old title. having your name on a thread is hardly a badge of honor
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
JohnnyKILLroy
RealGM

Post#356 » by JohnnyKILLroy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:01 pm

BigLos2010 wrote:
JohnnyKILLroy wrote:

Why do you care so much?

Well if it makes you feel better I love you and in my mind we are hugging.
AAU Teammate
RealGM
And1: 803

Post#357 » by AAU Teammate » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm

JohnnyKILLroy wrote:

Why do you care so much?

I actually was mad at you for the opposite reason. I bumped the already existing thread, and you ignored it and made your own.
JohnnyKILLroy
RealGM

Post#358 » by JohnnyKILLroy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:04 pm

AAU Teammate wrote:
JohnnyKILLroy wrote:

Why do you care so much?

I actually was mad at you for the opposite reason. I bumped the already existing thread, and you ignored it and made your own.

Wasn't me. Quit being a lying liar. :lol:
BigLos2010
Junior

Post#359 » by BigLos2010 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:20 pm

AAU Teammate wrote:
JohnnyKILLroy wrote:

Why do you care so much?

Lol, sorry about that. I didn't ignore your bump, I just didn't see it because I rarely go into the Forum proper. I generally try to stay on the front page. Regardless, the thread was originally started to report on the rumor that the Bulls were looking at Moore, and my thread was about the Bulls actually signing him, which I think are two different things.

1) i doubt you're being singled out
2) the mods aren't saying you did anything wrong. they just merged the thread and changed the old title. having your name on a thread is hardly a badge of honor

I started a thread about whether or not you've ever been a fan of a bad player in real life because you love him in NBA 2K. The thread was closed down after an hour for being "a random thought," even though there are active threads about people's trips to Brookfield Zoo, Kevin Love's hairline, etc. So, yeah, I feel a bit singled out.
SHO'NUFF
Head Coach
And1: 2,154

Post#360 » by SHO'NUFF » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 pm

He'll get a lot of minutes in practice.
#BullsFansLivesMatter Image

Return to Chicago Bulls