Image ImageImage Image

OT: Brookfield Zoo

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

Evil_Headband
Starter
And1: 897

Re: OT: Brookfield Zoo 

Post#21 » by Evil_Headband » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:24 am

slufed wrote:reminds me of lars and the real girl..

Yep. Good movie, by the way.
RastaBull
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,599

Post#22 » by RastaBull » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 am

shugknight wrote:Took the family there this past weekend and encountered this guy:

Never before in my life have I been that creeped out before.

Google brought me to this guy who also ran across him a couple years ago:

http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/rando ... heelchair/

I legit thought "this guy" was of significance because it was Gar Foreman hahaha.
Doctor Drain wrote:Can a butterfly sing?
I beg to differ
Veteran
And1: 4,692

Post#23 » by I beg to differ » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 am

Damn, that bitch is fine.
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,820

Post#24 » by kulaz3000 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 am

As strange as this may seem, at least he is in love with something that at least resembles a human being (to a degree), I've seen shows about people having balloon fetishes and they have 'relationships' with them. It's extremely bizarre.
Why so serious?
samwana
General Manager
And1: 2,452

Post#25 » by samwana » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:11 am

Seems like he got someone his own size...
ThisGuyFawkes
Analyst
And1: 1,603
Location: Where the sugar cane grows taller than the God we once believed in

Post#26 » by ThisGuyFawkes » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:11 pm

kyrv wrote:
mlitney01 wrote:I have absolutely no idea what the big "creepy" problem is. Dude loves his doll. Who cares?

I am confident that if you research it a bit, you will get some idea. At least a wild guess.

I realize what his relationship what the doll is (what goes on at home). I guess I just don't get the big deal. It's not like he's performing sexual acts with the doll in public. In fact, the doll is appropriately dressed for an outing. It just seems like there are much worse things in the world to worry about besides some dude and his love for an inanimate object.
panthermark
RealGM
And1: 3,512

Post#27 » by panthermark » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:45 pm

mlitney01 wrote:
kyrv wrote:
mlitney01 wrote:I have absolutely no idea what the big "creepy" problem is. Dude loves his doll. Who cares?

I am confident that if you research it a bit, you will get some idea. At least a wild guess.

I realize what his relationship what the doll is (what goes on at home). I guess I just don't get the big deal. It's not like he's performing sexual acts with the doll in public. In fact, the doll is appropriately dressed for an outing. It just seems like there are much worse things in the world to worry about besides some dude and his love for an inanimate object.

I find it creepy as hell.

A grown man taking a sex doll out in public (too a zoo...a place full of kids) as if they were in a relationship. That is the big deal.

Leave the doll at home.
Jealousy is a sickness.......get well soon....
kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Post#28 » by kyrv » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:27 pm

mlitney01 wrote:
kyrv wrote:

Wow, congrats on using a bottom five internet argument. Who expressed worry? Maybe they are just discussing something on a ....drum roll...discussion forum.

By the way If he's soliciting money he's not just minding his own business. Soliciting money after paying double to enter the park by the way.

And I don't think they are in love. Not yet. But...it's getting there.
Gregnice33
Analyst
And1: 582

Post#29 » by Gregnice33 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:53 pm

He should at least stick an Iphone in it (Giggity) and turn on Siri. Create himself a makeshift android, call her Caprica 1
When it comes to racism, people say: I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em
~Mitch Hedberg
kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Post#30 » by kyrv » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Gregnice33 wrote:He should at least stick an Iphone in it (Giggity) and turn on Siri. Create himself a makeshift android, call her Caprica 1

See, now this is part of why you needs to posteth more.

You are thinking outside her box, I mean, outside the box.
Gregnice33
Analyst
And1: 582

Post#31 » by Gregnice33 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:57 pm

kyrv wrote:
Gregnice33 wrote:He should at least stick an Iphone in it (Giggity) and turn on Siri. Create himself a makeshift android, call her Caprica 1

See, now this is part of why you needs to posteth more.

You are thinking outside her box, I mean, outside the box.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
When it comes to racism, people say: I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em
~Mitch Hedberg
Proven_Winner
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Post#32 » by Proven_Winner » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:04 pm

kulaz3000 wrote:As strange as this may seem, at least he is in love with something that at least resembles a human being (to a degree), I've seen shows about people having balloon fetishes and they have 'relationships' with them. It's extremely bizarre.

This reminds meh ow they just made a movie with a guy who had a relationship with his Iphone.
jax98
RealGM
And1: 3,013

Post#33 » by jax98 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:14 pm

... I didn't think anyone was watching.
suckfish
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,273

Post#34 » by suckfish » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:27 pm

I have absolutely no idea why you guys are freaking out. Morten was just pushing me around and showing me the animals.
TheEndIsNigh
Junior
And1: 472

Post#35 » by TheEndIsNigh » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:58 pm

In fact, the doll is appropriately dressed for an outing.

This statement makes me feel like I just went through the Looking Glass. I don't revile a guy like this or anything, but when I try to put my head into his world to see what his perception of reality looks like I find myself in a pretty disturbing place. This puts me deep in the uncanny valley.

That said, as long as this guy isn't hurting real people than he can direct his affection where he likes, but he still gives me a case of thee heebie-jeebies.
Mech Engineer
RealGM
And1: 4,804

Post#36 » by Mech Engineer » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:38 pm

TheEndIsNigh wrote:
In fact, the doll is appropriately dressed for an outing.

This statement makes me feel like I just went through the Looking Glass. I don't revile a guy like this or anything, but when I try to put my head into his world to see what his perception of reality looks like I find myself in a pretty disturbing place. This puts me deep in the uncanny valley.

That said, as long as this guy isn't hurting real people than he can direct his affection where he likes, but he still gives me a case of thee heebie-jeebies.

It really creeped me out after seeing those photos. The creepiness factor is very high especially considering it is a public setting of a popular zoo in summer.
ThisGuyFawkes
Analyst
And1: 1,603
Location: Where the sugar cane grows taller than the God we once believed in

Post#37 » by ThisGuyFawkes » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:28 pm

kyrv wrote:
Wow, congrats on using a bottom five internet argument. Who expressed worry? Maybe they are just discussing something on a ....drum roll...discussion forum.

By the way If he's soliciting money he's not just minding his own business. Soliciting money after paying double to enter the park by the way.

Just giving my opinion. No need to be a prick about it.

but when I try to put my head into his world to see what his perception of reality looks like I find myself in a pretty disturbing place.
Worry

It really creeped me out after seeing those photos.
Worry

Worry

'no harm' comments go out the window for me.
Worry

Although I agree that soliciting would piss me off as well. But if the guy were to be minding his own business, I don't see a huge difference between this and carrying around a huge stuffed animal at the fair.
DRoseCantStop
RealGM
And1: 3,371

Post#38 » by DRoseCantStop » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:39 pm

I beg to differ wrote:Damn, that bitch is fine.

XD
shugknight
Senior
And1: 74
Location: starts with a C ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG

Post#39 » by shugknight » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:28 pm

mlitney01 wrote:Although I agree that soliciting would piss me off as well. But if the guy were to be minding his own business, I don't see a huge difference between this and carrying around a huge stuffed animal at the fair.

See that's the thing. Yes he was minding his own business. But as others have said, this was a public place that had little children (including my daughter) walking around. If it was an environment more intended for adults or older kids, like a concert or the bars, then I wouldn't see much harm to it.

But bringing your sex toy to a place where children would be of course infatuated with the doll, is crossing the line for me.

And if you don't see the difference between this and carrying around a stuffed animal, then :crazy: :banghead: :noway:
panthermark
RealGM
And1: 3,512

Post#40 » by panthermark » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 pm

mlitney01 wrote:
kyrv wrote:

Just giving my opinion. No need to be a prick about it.

but when I try to put my head into his world to see what his perception of reality looks like I find myself in a pretty disturbing place.
Worry

It really creeped me out after seeing those photos.
Worry

Worry

'no harm' comments go out the window for me.
Worry

Although I agree that soliciting would piss me off as well. But if the guy were to be minding his own business, I don't see a huge difference between this and carrying around a huge stuffed animal at the fair.

First, none of that was really "worry". It was just general comments on an internet board.
2nd, there is a HUGE difference between pushing around a dressed, blow up sex doll at a zoo (that you brought from home) and carrying around a huge stuffed animal at a fair (that you most likely won at the fair and will give to your kid or GF). At this point, I think you are just taking a counter point for the sake of arguing.
Jealousy is a sickness.......get well soon....

Return to Chicago Bulls