Image ImageImage Image

Bulls look like contenders

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

KobeKenobi
Senior
And1: 222

Bulls look like contenders 

Post#1 » by KobeKenobi » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:03 am

After seeing this game and how Derrick Rose performs it's pretty obvious the Bulls are serious contenders to take the East. I think once Jimmy Butler gets healthy I don't see anyone that can beat the Bulls once they are in mid-season form...not taking into consideration western conference teams.
Axl Rose
Head Coach
And1: 3,936

Re: Bulls look like contenders 

Post#2 » by Axl Rose » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:52 am

serious contenders in a game we lost by 9? alright

yeah Rose looked great which is a great but we need the rest of the team to step up aswell

tonight with Rose off the floor we looked bad on offense...we cant rely on Rose to do everything again

bench needs to get better and im hoping to get better offensive production out of Gasol and McDermott
I don't do the dishes, I throw them in the crib
Benedict Miller
General Manager
And1: 2,074

Post#3 » by Benedict Miller » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:18 am

The potential is there, but we're not anywhere close to the finished product, same goes with the Cavs, but they are definitely not unbeatable. Our bench has to get much better.
fleet
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 32,334

Post#4 » by fleet » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:50 am

Appreciate the thoughts. But there is no reason to start a new thread on a subject being discussed in multiple places on the board.
Brad Biggs wrote:Fields was in the bottom third of the league in too many key statistical metrics for the Bears to commit to the idea of trading down from the first pick for a bundle of future assets and then building around him.

Return to Chicago Bulls