Image ImageImage Image

Take over the Bradley Center(if we hold onto the 3 seed)

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

TyrusRose2425
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#1 » by TyrusRose2425 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:33 am

I know this thread is slightly pre-mature, but the purpose of this thread would be best used to plan as early as possible.

If we get the 3 seed we get Milwaukee. I'm already guessing there will be a **** ton of Bulls fans there, but I thought it'd be cool if we could get RGM Bulls to set something up. For example we all sit in a same section, carpool for those who can't drive there, start Bulls chants all together to be as loud as possible + coordinated, hell even set up a pre-game choreo if we're good enough?! Game 4 would likely be a weekend one, so the most possible can make it.

Anybody in to start planning?

Edit: Depending on the average persons budget, maybe we could settle into a section right behind our bench?
ralphisBullsFan
Bench Warmer
And1: 430

Re: Take over the Bradley Center(if we hold onto the 3 seed) 

Post#2 » by ralphisBullsFan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:43 am

and act with the same sense of entitlement that packer fans have at soldier field...cutting in lines to get on the buses, celebrating after every play the whole nine....
Bucks_MacGyver
Sixth Man
And1: 339

Post#3 » by Bucks_MacGyver » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:47 am

PLEASE DONT BAIT

- Smack
3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,301

Post#4 » by 3Diamantidis » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:04 pm

:wassup:
Too bad that i am not an american and i can't attend any NBA games(Greece is way too far from US lol)
This would be very good series to attend though.
OK the bulls are favorites, and better team in general, and have thousands of fans and and and....
And....go giannis go! Go bucks go! :D
To whatever end.
#own thefuture :biggrin:

PS. In all friendly and fair play atmosphere: Really hope that Rose will be soon the guy i remember: The best PG in NBA and a joy to watch(as long as it doesn't happen in these series lol) :rocking:
Bucks_MacGyver
Sixth Man
And1: 339

Post#5 » by Bucks_MacGyver » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:09 pm

tigerclan wrote::wassup:
Too bad that i am not an american and i can't attend any NBA games(Greece is way too far from US lol)
OK the bulls are favorites, and better team in general, and have thousands of fans and and and....
To whatever end.
#own thefuture

PS. In all friendly and fair play atmosphere: Really hope that Rose will be soon the guy i remember: The best PG in NBA and a joy to watch(as long as it doesn't happen in these series lol) :rocking:

Don't be friendly.... Stop being nice.
JackSIKMA43
Bench Warmer
And1: 847

Post#6 » by JackSIKMA43 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:21 pm

TyrusRose2425 wrote:I know this thread is slightly pre-mature, but the purpose of this thread would be best used to plan as early as possible.

If we get the 3 seed we get Milwaukee. I'm already guessing there will be a **** ton of Bulls fans there, but I thought it'd be cool if we could get RGM Bulls to set something up. For example we all sit in a same section, carpool for those who can't drive there, start Bulls chants all together to be as loud as possible + coordinated, hell even set up a pre-game choreo if we're good enough?! Game 4 would likely be a weekend one, so the most possible can make it.

Edit: Depending on the average persons budget, maybe we could settle into a section right behind our bench?

Lets take a breather - Smack
TimRobbins
General Manager
And1: 2,242

Post#7 » by TimRobbins » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:27 pm

JackSIKMA43 wrote:
TyrusRose2425 wrote:I know this thread is slightly pre-mature, but the purpose of this thread would be best used to plan as early as possible.

Removed

:lol: :lol: :lol:
D_GoLow
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,243

Post#8 » by D_GoLow » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Let's all bring our pitch forks & torches!

#ThisIsPersonal
This is not a moment, it's a movement
Buck Dweller
Starter
And1: 988

Post#9 » by Buck Dweller » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Can't wait until probably next year when Wisconsin can have another team that always sh*ts on Chicago.

Sent from my iPod touch using RealGM Forums
JackSIKMA43
Bench Warmer

Post#10 » by JackSIKMA43 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 pm

BucksIn6ix wrote:Can't wait until probably next year when Wisconsin can have another team that always sh*ts on Chicago.

:lol: Gotta love Bears fans. Talk so tough and then fall so hard, lol. Go swing your crowbars and tire irons some more.
3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,301

Post#11 » by 3Diamantidis » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Bucks_MacGyver wrote:
tigerclan wrote::wassup:
To whatever end.
#own thefuture

Don't be friendly.... Stop being nice.

But i love rose :(
ralphisBullsFan
Bench Warmer
And1: 430

Post#12 » by ralphisBullsFan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:38 pm

BucksIn6ix wrote:Can't wait until probably next year when Wisconsin can have another team that always sh*ts on Chicago.

Oh does that mean green bay got a new Double A baseball team?
Cliff Levingston
RealGM
And1: 1,094

Post#13 » by Cliff Levingston » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:41 pm

If this series is anything like most of the regular season games are, the Bulls will have what amounts to 7 home games. They should only need four of them, but with the way the Bulls have been sleepwalking through much of the season, going 7 wouldn't surprise Cliff Levingston.

Edit: Ok it would, but 6 wouldn't.
JackSIKMA43
Bench Warmer

Post#14 » by JackSIKMA43 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:51 pm

ralphisBullsFan wrote:

Oh does that mean green bay got a new Double A baseball team?

No, it means they got the team that broke your hearts and the won the Super Bowl two weeks later. :lol:

Couldn't make it up if I tried.
TyrusRose2425
Head Coach
And1: 4,589

Post#15 » by TyrusRose2425 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:55 pm

It's too bad the Bucks fans aren't half as loud in their own stadium as they are on RGM
nrockwaychicago
Pro Prospect
And1: 719

Re: Re: Take over the Bradley Center(if we hold onto the 3 seed) 

Post#16 » by nrockwaychicago » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:59 pm

JackSIKMA43 wrote:

Why don't you guys just stay in this god-forsaken, bullet-ridden **** and stay the F out of our arena? :roll:

wait, people actually LIVE in Milwaukee? I'm sorry for your misfortune.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#17 » by RedBulls23 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:21 pm

what's with all the **** buck fans?
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
chrispatrick
Starter
And1: 1,261

Re: Re: Take over the Bradley Center(if we hold onto the 3 seed) 

Post#18 » by chrispatrick » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:27 pm

nrockwaychicago wrote:
JackSIKMA43 wrote:

Why don't you guys just stay in this god-forsaken, bullet-ridden **** and stay the F out of our arena? :roll:

wait, people actually LIVE in Milwaukee? I'm sorry for your misfortune.

His location is Chicago, so there's no proof that people actually live in Milwaukee.
jc23
RealGM
And1: 10,804

Post#19 » by jc23 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:34 pm

some hurt feelings up in here.
Be curious, Not judgmental
G I N T
Bench Warmer
And1: 202

Post#20 » by G I N T » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 pm

At home or on the road, Bulls fans there to cheer or no, the Bulls will slaughter the Bucks. They are a weak team making the playoffs because they play in a weak conference. Seriously, the Bucks are not a good team and the Bulls should handle them quite easily in 4-5 games.

Return to Chicago Bulls