Image ImageImage Image

Kevin Love Injury (Update pg 26), JR Smith Suspended 2 Games

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Re: Re: KLove injured...JR does JR things have changed 

Post#341 » by kyrv » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:19 am

Susan wrote:
TimRobbins wrote:
LCMJ wrote:I'm literally dumbfounded by the point you are trying to prove

There is absolutely no point I'm trying to prove. Punches get thrown in this league. Not the first time and not the last.

Players trying to cause serious injury to others is a lot more disturbing to me.

JR Smith threw a wild punch that knocked Crowder out, Kelly and Love both were pushing and pulling on each others arms and a freak injury happened. JR tried to throw a vicious strike and landed on Crodwer's freaking head and knocked him out cold and perhaps injured his knee.

Even Perkins play was more egregious than the tugging of a freaking arm. He literally came in with no intention to set a screen and shoved Crowder's head. It's far less dangerous than what JR did but still was a clear shot to the head.

Yep!

Love complaining when his two teammates did worse was not a great look either.

I both can and can't believe Perkins didn't get ejected.
Rerisen
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,052

Post#342 » by Rerisen » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:21 am

kyrv wrote:I both can and can't believe Perkins didn't get ejected.

LeBron in the Finals = Ratings.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

yoyoboy
RealGM
And1: 18,801

Post#343 » by yoyoboy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:26 am

Rerisen wrote:
kyrv wrote:I both can and can't believe Perkins didn't get ejected.

LeBron in the Finals = Ratings.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Who cares if he wasn't ejected? They ejected Smith for his hit. They didn't even call a flagrant on Olynyk for ripping a man's arm out of his socket. They didn't even call a foul on Thomas for shoving Tristan into the first row.

And Perkins played a total of 3 minutes after the altercation took place, so it's not like it matters.
jc23
RealGM
And1: 10,801

Re: KLove injured...JR does JR things have changed 

Post#344 » by jc23 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:47 am

Like Shaq said, if Love never gets hurt we are not even talking about that tie up. The Perkins and Smith thing on the other hand are in no way basketball plays.

Hope Kevin is healthy for game 1, hope JR misses the entire series and has to pay a major fine, Hope perkins plays cause he sucks.

I also hope Crowders knee is ok, imagine if he tore something, he is a free agent and a knee injury could cost him millions.

I agree with others that the cavs were out to get crowder, who the king leader was is the mystery.
Be curious, Not judgmental
Wont PerDont
Sixth Man
And1: 352

Post#345 » by Wont PerDont » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:54 am

BeatDaCavs420 wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/espn/status/592457013386436608[/tweet]

Sorry Jalen...The Cavs aren't beating the Bulls regardless of who is playing for them.
Freaky like my lady pyramid...

-Formerly: gineric 12

-P.J. Carlesimo on Denver Coach Brian Shaw (2/21/14): "He's paid his dues and he's ready for a head job..."
Tenchi Ryu
RealGM
And1: 6,426

Post#346 » by Tenchi Ryu » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:06 am

Lebron got some f#%king nerve to be calling out bush league when your stupid ass teammates committed the two worst non basketball plays of the entire year, in the same damn game.

Shut yo hypocrite ass up clown.
[x] Fire Thibs
[x] Fire Kirk
[x] Fire Noah
[x] Fire GarPax
ChiCitySPORTS#1
RealGM
And1: 5,450

Post#347 » by ChiCitySPORTS#1 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:14 am

Man, I really dislike the Cavs. Between Perkins and JR Smith today and KLove whining like a little b after doing exactly what he just did. They're just really annoying. And to add to this, Kyrie and LeBron calling Olynyk bush league when 2 of their teammates targeted the same dudes head twice in one game. TF..
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,263

Post#348 » by kodo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:15 am

Windhorst.

Nothing will be known for sure until MRI but word within Cavs team tonight is Kevin Love likely out a minimum of 2 weeks.

Bulls-Cavs will be interesting, to say the least.
Darius Miles Davis
Veteran
And1: 452

Post#349 » by Darius Miles Davis » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:20 am

Wont PerDont wrote:
BeatDaCavs420 wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/espn/status/592457013386436608[/tweet]

Sorry Jalen...The Cavs aren't beating the Bulls regardless of who is playing for them.

I'm not proud. If the Bulls finally beat LeBron's team in the playoffs, I don't care who's injured.
"Uh...we've always like ET. ET has big hands. His mother has big hands."
Tenchi Ryu
RealGM
And1: 6,426

Post#350 » by Tenchi Ryu » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:23 am

Darius Miles Davis wrote:I'm not proud. If the Bulls finally beat LeBron's team in the playoffs, I don't care who's injured.

I'll start playing the what if game once we got that 7th banner up.
[x] Fire Thibs
[x] Fire Kirk
[x] Fire Noah
[x] Fire GarPax
NecessaryEvil
General Manager
And1: 7,064

Post#351 » by NecessaryEvil » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:27 am

jumpstart wrote:JR could miss a game or two. Love, who knows. But does it matter? Bulls aren't playing well enough anyways.

Bulls play down to their competition.

It's pretty obvious. Expect their best vs any elite team in the playoffs. Bucks aren't that.
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,820

Post#352 » by kulaz3000 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:39 am

Yeah, great, we could beat the Cavs, but so what? That doesn't mean crap. We'd still have to beat two other teams for the ultimate prize and that's not easy feat. The Cavs are just one obstacle, if we are lucky to hurdle that one, we'd still have two really good teams to hurdle.

If we want to beat the best, then I would have preferred to actually beat the Cavs at full strength, but that's just me.
Why so serious?
Betta Bulleavit
Head Coach
And1: 2,614

Post#353 » by Betta Bulleavit » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:09 am

kulaz3000 wrote:Yeah, great, we could beat the Cavs, but so what? That doesn't mean crap. We'd still have to beat two other teams for the ultimate prize and that's not easy feat. The Cavs are just one obstacle, if we are lucky to hurdle that one, we'd still have two really good teams to hurdle.

If we want to beat the best, then I would have preferred to actually beat the Cavs at full strength, but that's just me.

I get what you are saying. But just like we don't make the schedules, we don't dictate injuries. You play who's there with whomever they are playing with. Nobody cared that we were down guys the last 3 years. Philly didn't care. Miami didn't care. Washington damn sure didn't care. Situations are what they are you know.
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,820

Post#354 » by kulaz3000 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:15 am

Betta Bulleavit wrote:
kulaz3000 wrote:Yeah, great, we could beat the Cavs, but so what? That doesn't mean crap. We'd still have to beat two other teams for the ultimate prize and that's not easy feat. The Cavs are just one obstacle, if we are lucky to hurdle that one, we'd still have two really good teams to hurdle.

I get what you are saying. But just like we don't make the schedules, we don't dictate injuries. You play who's there with whomever they are playing with. Nobody cared that we were down guys the last 3 years. Philly didn't care. Miami didn't care. Washington damn sure didn't care. Situations are what they are you know.

No doubt, but if we play and beat the Cavs at full strength, that tunes our team up to compete better against better teams in the later rounds.
Why so serious?
jc23
RealGM
And1: 10,801

Post#355 » by jc23 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:29 am

Betta Bulleavit wrote:

man the last 3 years sucked.
Be curious, Not judgmental
ChiCitySPORTS#1
RealGM
And1: 5,450

Post#356 » by ChiCitySPORTS#1 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:56 am

Everyone needs to chill out. The Cavs will still be incredibly difficult to get by. With Love, I would've called them the favorites. Now, its probably about even tbh. Plus Tristan Thompson wrecks our frontline. Lets not count our eggs before they hatch...they're still going to be insanely tough. Plus all this talk of them not getting by us without Love may rub them the wrong way.
GuardianEnzo
Junior
And1: 215

Post#357 » by GuardianEnzo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:29 am

If the closing lineup is, say, Mozgov, Lebron, Jones/Miller (until game 2, when Smith is back), Shumpert and Irving - do you still have Butler on Lebron? Assuming that's a yes, how do you match up the rest of the floor? Gibson or Niko chasing a shooter, or go small with Dunleavy and Snell on the floor?

This is all in the make-believe scenario where we have a coach who actually makes adjustments, but it's fun to pretend.
NecessaryEvil
General Manager
And1: 7,064

Post#358 » by NecessaryEvil » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:15 am

I long expected Marion in their closing line-up vs us. Smith or Shump depending on situations but always LBJ & Marion on Rose & Butler.

Shump has no chance vs Rose or Butler.
Red Folder
Sophomore
And1: 150

Post#359 » by Red Folder » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:00 am

The last time we played Cleveland without Love, we beat them by 15 points, and lead by as many as 19 in the 4th. We were also missing Jimmy Butler that game, and the Cavs had JR Smith playing. Oh and the Cavs had just won 14 out of 15 leading up to that point.

Don't act like losing Love is no big deal.
kingkirk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,765

Post#360 » by kingkirk » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:43 am

GuardianEnzo wrote:If the closing lineup is, say, Mozgov, Lebron, Jones/Miller (until game 2, when Smith is back), Shumpert and Irving - do you still have Butler on Lebron? Assuming that's a yes, how do you match up the rest of the floor? Gibson or Niko chasing a shooter, or go small with Dunleavy and Snell on the floor?

This is all in the make-believe scenario where we have a coach who actually makes adjustments, but it's fun to pretend.

If Thibodeau does not adjust and rolls out Noah & Gasol against a Lebron & Mozgov front court, he deserves to be fired. That is coming from someone who wants him back next season.

If he can't see the flaw in that line up and instead wants go jumbo, i will lose it.

Return to Chicago Bulls