Image ImageImage Image

Rose update: Rose to make preseason debut tonight! p49

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

DASMACKDOWN
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 14,357

Re: Rose surgery update: p22 Expected Back in 2wks 

Post#521 » by DASMACKDOWN » Thu Oct 1, 2015 6:44 pm

Flopper wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/649621163639869442[/tweet]

Hoping there aren't any lingering vision issues....

Sounds about right fresh off surgery.
The Cult of Personality
Bulls_Fan
Head Coach
And1: 815
Location: Don't mess with the BULLS young man, you'll get the horns

Post#522 » by Bulls_Fan » Thu Oct 1, 2015 6:51 pm

No physical activity for 2 weeks? I wonder what Rose and his buddies will do to fill the time?
Polynice4Pippen
RealGM
And1: 13,149

Re: RE: Re: Rose surgery update: p22 Expected Back in 2wks 

Post#523 » by Polynice4Pippen » Thu Oct 1, 2015 7:17 pm

Bulls_Fan wrote:No physical activity for 2 weeks? I wonder what Rose and his buddies will do to fill the time?

Time to hit up that sex toy store. :cool:
Jerry Reinsdorf; the undisputed king of allowing his GM's to run amok with unchecked power and ego. :king:
ptpablo
Bench Warmer
And1: 124

Post#524 » by ptpablo » Thu Oct 1, 2015 7:33 pm

Bulls_Fan wrote:No physical activity for 2 weeks? I wonder what Rose and his buddies will do to fill the time?

PR classes
Jax Teller
Sixth Man
And1: 934

Post#525 » by Jax Teller » Thu Oct 1, 2015 8:22 pm

Well the words "rust" and "timing" are going to be out in full force again once Rose is out there. Every time he doesn't play well those two words are a constant. I am so sick of hearing those words, its been never ending since he came back from knee injury number one. Not buying it anymore, he had as much time as anyone this offseason. After a couple of games those are not words, they are excuses. Not using anymore excuses for his jacking up 3's and jump in the air forced passes. He needs to be playing smart and solid from the get go, even if his minutes are limited yet again.
WIN
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,821

Post#526 » by WIN » Thu Oct 1, 2015 8:31 pm

Jax Teller wrote:Well the words "rust" and "timing" are going to be out in full force again once Rose is out there. Every time he doesn't play well those two words are a constant. I am so sick of hearing those words, its been never ending since he came back from knee injury number one. Not buying it anymore, he had as much time as anyone this offseason. After a couple of games those are not words, they are excuses. Not using anymore excuses for his jacking up 3's and jump in the air forced passes. He needs to be playing smart and solid from the get go, even if his minutes are limited yet again.

It's 2 weeks, rust and timing won't have much to do with him sucking if he ends up sucking. Weird thing is that some players end up playing better while wearing masks, so who knows maybe it will help :)

I, like you, don't buy the excuses anymore since they don't matter.
pylb
General Manager
And1: 3,680

Post#527 » by pylb » Thu Oct 1, 2015 8:32 pm

Jax Teller wrote:Well the words "rust" and "timing" are going to be out in full force again once Rose is out there. Every time he doesn't play well those two words are a constant. I am so sick of hearing those words, its been never ending since he came back from knee injury number one. Not buying it anymore, he had as much time as anyone this offseason. After a couple of games those are not words, they are excuses. Not using anymore excuses for his jacking up 3's and jump in the air forced passes. He needs to be playing smart and solid from the get go, even if his minutes are limited yet again.

Nah instead of rust and timing we can use the fact that an orbital fracture can **** with your vision for a few weeks each time he misses a jumper.
Jax Teller
Sixth Man
And1: 934

Post#528 » by Jax Teller » Thu Oct 1, 2015 8:46 pm

Rust, timing, bad vision, blah blah....... Its over, I am listening to none of that babble anymore!
vvgotgame19
Starter
And1: 757

Post#529 » by vvgotgame19 » Thu Oct 1, 2015 9:28 pm

Dez wrote:
vvgotgame19 wrote:
Dez wrote:
What the hell is an Alex Jones?

Alex Jones is a government conspiracy theorist lol

How am I the conspiracy theorist?

Idk I didn't say it I was just answering your question.
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,635

Post#530 » by Dez » Thu Oct 1, 2015 11:12 pm

Jax Teller wrote:Rust, timing, bad vision, blah blah....... Its over, I am listening to none of that babble anymore!

So you're not listening to facts and reality anymore?
Repeat 3-peat
RealGM
And1: 14,610

Post#531 » by Repeat 3-peat » Thu Oct 1, 2015 11:27 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BullsNationNet/status/649645122456539137[/tweet]

Sam Smith going in on the media.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#532 » by RedBulls23 » Thu Oct 1, 2015 11:41 pm

DASMACKDOWN wrote:
Flopper wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/649621163639869442[/tweet]

Hoping there aren't any lingering vision issues....

Sounds about right fresh off surgery.

I wonder how long he will have to wear the mask.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
red222
RealGM
And1: 2,293

Post#533 » by red222 » Fri Oct 2, 2015 12:08 am

Dez wrote:
Jax Teller wrote:Rust, timing, bad vision, blah blah....... Its over, I am listening to none of that babble anymore!

So you're not listening to facts and reality anymore?

Nope this board has become so irrational with some posters it's ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vbulls213
Junior
And1: 157

Re: Rose undergoing surgery tomorrow (9/30) 

Post#534 » by Vbulls213 » Fri Oct 2, 2015 12:37 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Vbulls213 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:yeah we're still going to be a lottery team even though our whole roster is different from last year. whats the point of joining the bulls when hes still going to get 2nd round exits every year? lol he doesnt wanna be in the amare situation again. he wants to go through the process with phil to build a winner. instead of wasting his career with 2nd round exits.

30 years old, stuck on a lottery team consisting mostly of journeyman type of players and a 19 year old prospect with a mediocore coach.
That's perfect, gonna see a winner soon, like 5-7 years.
35-37 years old. Yep, he spent his career WISELY.
Not even the ultracompetitive Kobe can beat that.
Who wants to compete in the playoffs anyway? Postseason is overrated. :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you truly believe that we're gonna see a winner in 5-7 years then that's your opinion. i dont think so and i think we're headed in the right direction. you're just salty he didnt join ur team you need to get over it. go worry about rose's knees instead of crying about melo all day. im outta here

Salty?
I was never high on him joining the bulls.
I "ONLY" replied to your post cause you said "This is why he didnt join the bulls", which is so hilarious. :lol:
Staying on a lottery team for a massive contract instead of competing in the playoffs every year, and saying he just wants to win? funny.
Not even decent roleplayers want to join knicks and you think they can be a winner soon?
everytime i read your post i cant help but chuckle. :lol:
rygar wrote:Afflalo is a perfect fit next to Melo and will have a monster season, book it.
Else_where
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,510

Post#535 » by Else_where » Fri Oct 2, 2015 12:56 am

After all that embarassing incidents he was involved and the interviews, maybe he should wear that mask for the rest of his life.
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,635

Post#536 » by Dez » Fri Oct 2, 2015 1:36 am

Else_where wrote:After all that embarassing incidents he was involved and the interviews, maybe he should wear that mask for the rest of his life.

Solid contribution.
Else_where
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,510

Post#537 » by Else_where » Fri Oct 2, 2015 1:38 am

Dez wrote:
Else_where wrote:After all that embarassing incidents he was involved and the interviews, maybe he should wear that mask for the rest of his life.

Solid contribution.

It was meant to be a joke. Apologies if it sounded bad. But, really, I thought Bulls fans deserve better after giving one chance after another to him.
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,543

Post#538 » by dice » Fri Oct 2, 2015 2:14 am

the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
panthermark
RealGM
And1: 3,512

Post#539 » by panthermark » Fri Oct 2, 2015 2:23 am

Euro_Step wrote:Chicago doesn't deserve Drose honestly.

This man was the Windy City Assassin and probably will be again this season and people will act like they weren't making fun of him for getting elbowed in the face.

I heard some lady on NPR, while driving, get her quip in about "the oft injured point gaurd," it's a shame.

He made the Bulls relevant again and gets no respect at all.

Get out of here with that nonsense.

Thibs and several other players (that became All-Stars) had a big part in that.
Jealousy is a sickness.......get well soon....
WesleyExChiFan
Starter
And1: 1,014

Re: RE: Re: Rose surgery update: p22 Expected Back in 2wks 

Post#540 » by WesleyExChiFan » Fri Oct 2, 2015 2:32 am

panthermark wrote:
Euro_Step wrote:Chicago doesn't deserve Drose honestly.

This man was the Windy City Assassin and probably will be again this season and people will act like they weren't making fun of him for getting elbowed in the face.

I heard some lady on NPR, while driving, get her quip in about "the oft injured point gaurd," it's a shame.

He made the Bulls relevant again and gets no respect at all.

Get out of here with that nonsense.

Thibs and several other players (that became All-Stars) had a big part in that.

Lol. Cause CJ Watson was gonna run that team anyway. Jo, Booz and Lu weren't taking that team anywhere. Did those future all stars do anything in the 2011 playoffs to ease the burden on Derrick?

Return to Chicago Bulls