Image ImageImage Image

Rose to Knicks Part II

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

dice
RealGM
And1: 12,536

Re: Rose to Knicks Part II 

Post#1441 » by dice » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:42 pm

kyrv wrote:Phil is not worried that one of his players may be a rapist.

We men.

history repeats itself
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
dice
RealGM

Post#1442 » by dice » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:45 pm

fleet wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:
fleet wrote:There seems to have been a release of a woman's name in this thread. If it is the accuser, number 1, we don't know if this has been officially released to the public, therefore we shouldn't be a part of furthering this release. If it does get "unofficially" released, we should not also further release it as a moral issue. Realizing this is probably not a belief which is universal, please indulge your realgm moderators who have decided to act on it in this way, at least for now.

BlackSportsOnline and a few other sites has had her name out there for over a week now.

That said, I understand why our mods need to keep it off this site for now.

Thanks for informing us Johnny.

On that informational note, we are still trying to come up with an actual board policy on this specific case that Mags edited. The question that is being discussed is, what actions should realgm mods take on this name release going forward, since it appears to be out there in other places as johnnyvann840 have shown

any information illegally released should not be permitted. that said, her identity will be revealed when the trial starts
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged
Jcool0
RealGM
And1: 7,789

Post#1443 » by Jcool0 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:20 am

I am just glad this isn't the Bulls problem.
kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Re: RE: Re: Rose to Knicks Part II 

Post#1444 » by kyrv » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:01 am

dice wrote:

We men.

history repeats itself

Woah, forgot about that! Insert Triangle joke here.
dice
RealGM

Post#1445 » by dice » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:08 am

kyrv wrote:
dice wrote:

We men.

history repeats itself

makes MJ and rodman's off-court stuff look rather pedestrian
push
Sixth Man
And1: 1,019

Post#1446 » by push » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:37 am

Bulls board is like a bad break up. Even a good time after our partner is gone, we can't help but trash talk them.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#1447 » by RedBulls23 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:16 am

kyrv wrote:
dice wrote:

We men.

history repeats itself

Who are you guys referring to? I was younger during both 3 peat days so I never heard about that.

Only person I can think of is Rodman, but I don't remember any rape allegations with him.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
kyrv
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Rose to Knicks Part II 

Post#1448 » by kyrv » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:41 am

RedBulls83 wrote:
kyrv wrote:
dice wrote:history repeats itself

Who are you guys referring to? I was younger during both 3 peat days so I never heard about that.

Only person I can think of is Rodman, but I don't remember any rape allegations with him.

I thought he meant Kobe with the Lakers. But I actually don't remember who was coaching at the time.
dice
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Rose to Knicks Part II 

Post#1449 » by dice » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:07 am

kyrv wrote:
RedBulls83 wrote:
kyrv wrote:

I thought he meant Kobe with the Lakers. But I actually don't remember who was coaching at the time.

doesn't matter. kobe was "one of his players" and "might be a rapist." but yes, phil was 4 years into his first stint with the lakers when the incident occurred. with intra-squad tensions boiling over. shaq and phil were gone a year later

and rodman was accused of rape, but only after retirement
kyrv
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Rose to Knicks Part II 

Post#1450 » by kyrv » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:13 pm

dice wrote:
kyrv wrote:
RedBulls83 wrote:Who are you guys referring to? I was younger during both 3 peat days so I never heard about that.

doesn't matter. kobe was "one of his players" and "might be a rapist." but yes, phil was 4 years into his first stint with the lakers when the incident occurred. with intra-squad tensions boiling over. shaq and phil were gone a year later

Thanks, I thought you meant Kobe. I had forgotten about Rodman.
dice
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Rose to Knicks Part II 

Post#1451 » by dice » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:49 pm

kyrv wrote:
dice wrote:
kyrv wrote:

i did mean kobe. the rodman comment was in response to the other poster. sorry for the confusion
JeremyB0001
General Manager
And1: 810

Post#1452 » by JeremyB0001 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:08 pm

I found this interesting, from a motion that Rose's attorneys filed to prohibit Doe and her attorneys from continuing to speak with the press:

They're implying that the quote read from Derrick's deposition transcript was taken out of context and asserting that reading the quote violated the protective order issued by the court.

http://thewhitebronco.com/2016/09/derrick-rose-lawsuit-update-friday-september-23-2016/
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#1453 » by RedBulls23 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:25 pm

I have a feeling Rose is going to come out the loser here, even if he wins the trial.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,260

Post#1454 » by kodo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:53 pm

IcemanGervin wrote:Maybe Bulls fans should just get over it with D. Rose. Everyone says good riddance and this and that but fans and Chicago media keep obsessing over him.

We had a very long thread about Ben Gordon in 2016 and he isn't even in the NBA anymore.

Bulls fans will talk about old Bulls players, Rose is nothing special or different in that regard.
AKfanatic
RealGM
And1: 10,068

Post#1455 » by AKfanatic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:07 am

JeremyB0001 wrote:I found this interesting, from a motion that Rose's attorneys filed to prohibit Doe and her attorneys from continuing to speak with the press:

They're implying that the quote read from Derrick's deposition transcript was taken out of context and asserting that reading the quote violated the protective order issued by the court.

http://thewhitebronco.com/2016/09/derrick-rose-lawsuit-update-friday-september-23-2016/

Mr. McCoy and Mr. Annand accused Mr. Rose's lawyers of "manipulation of facts" and "coaching" Mr. Rose

I don't think it's working
kyrv
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Rose to Knicks Part II 

Post#1456 » by kyrv » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:30 am

dice wrote:
kyrv wrote:
dice wrote:doesn't matter. kobe was "one of his players" and "might be a rapist." but yes, phil was 4 years into his first stint with the lakers when the incident occurred. with intra-squad tensions boiling over. shaq and phil were gone a year later

i did mean kobe. the rodman comment was in response to the other poster. sorry for the confusion

The confusion was mine, poor wording. I thought you meant Kobe from the start. The Rodman comment was just a random add-on.

I find it interesting that the breakup was within a year. Kobe felt un-fully supported. He also threw Shaq under the large diesel transportation vehicle. Kind of interesting how young angry selfish Kobe turned into beloved vet Kobe.
kyrv
RealGM

Post#1457 » by kyrv » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:32 am

AKfanatic wrote:
JeremyB0001 wrote:I found this interesting, from a motion that Rose's attorneys filed to prohibit Doe and her attorneys from continuing to speak with the press:

Mr. McCoy and Mr. Annand accused Mr. Rose's lawyers of "manipulation of facts" and "coaching" Mr. Rose

Coach killer.
samwana
General Manager
And1: 2,452

Post#1458 » by samwana » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:48 am

AKfanatic wrote:

Maybe he should hire the same guy who did his SAT's for trial?
randybrown
Sixth Man
And1: 275

Post#1459 » by randybrown » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Read on Twitter
AshyLarrysDiaper
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 7,485

Post#1460 » by AshyLarrysDiaper » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:18 pm