Image ImageImage Image

Trade Thread 3.0: Bulls for sale

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

Proven_Winner
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Re: Trade Thread 3.0: Bulls for sale 

Post#1581 » by Proven_Winner » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:06 am

Dan Z wrote:
League Circles wrote:Anyone think we could get any of these guys, maybe in a 3 way trade, for Lopez and one or more of Val, Grant, Payne, Zipser:

Tyson Chandler
Wilson Chandler
Jeremy Lin
Iman shumpert
Omer Asik

Tyson Chandler only played 47 games last year. He's still good, but I'm not sure he's worth pursuing.

I don't think the Nuggets will do anything with Wilson Chandler until they know the status of Gallinari (who is a free agent). Even after that they might not trade him, but I'm sure it all depends on the deal.

Jeremy Lin was hurt most of last season, but is a solid player. My guess is Brooklyn would like to keep him, but if someone offered him young players (or picks) that they'd trade him.

Iman Shumpert isn't worth pursuing IMO.

And Omer...someone else already replied about him.

Shumpert would be nice if Cleveland would dump him or give him away for cheap. A lot better than all of our bench guards.
Dan Z
RealGM
And1: 7,221

Post#1582 » by Dan Z » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:17 am

Proven_Winner wrote:
Dan Z wrote:
League Circles wrote:

Shumpert would be nice if Cleveland would dump him or give him away for cheap. A lot better than all of our bench guards.

Right now they have no reason to dump him or to trade him for cheap.

I think The Bulls have bigger concerns at other positions (such as PG).
Ralphb07
RealGM
And1: 5,955

Post#1583 » by Ralphb07 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:48 pm

Not much the Bulls can trade for unless it's a complete rebuild. I still see a Jimmy trade as the best way to get out of this mess. I'm paying close attention to where Orlando and Phoenix land
bulliedog8
Head Coach
And1: 4,482

Post#1584 » by bulliedog8 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Ralphb07 wrote:Not much the Bulls can trade for unless it's a complete rebuild. I still see a Jimmy trade as the best way to get out of this mess. I'm paying close attention to where Orlando and Phoenix land

What would you want from Orlando?

If they say got #3. #3, Fournier, Hezonja and another?
Lauri_Legend
Analyst
And1: 1,666

Post#1585 » by Lauri_Legend » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:55 pm

bulliedog8 wrote:
Ralphb07 wrote:Not much the Bulls can trade for unless it's a complete rebuild. I still see a Jimmy trade as the best way to get out of this mess. I'm paying close attention to where Orlando and Phoenix land

Aaron Gordon I think would be a good seller. He had a promising season. Not great...but promising.
Admin of DieHardChicagoBullsFans: https://www.facebook.com/DieHardChicagoBullsFans
bulliedog8
Head Coach

Post#1586 » by bulliedog8 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:02 pm

diebieber wrote:
bulliedog8 wrote:

Aaron Gordon I think would be a good seller. He had a promising season. Not great...but promising.

He will be a star unless orlando were to ruin him. Id LOVE him in a butler trade. I just wouldnt think they would want to give him up. Or else id easily do Gordon, their pick, and Hezonja for butler.
Lauri_Legend
Analyst

Post#1587 » by Lauri_Legend » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:07 pm

bulliedog8 wrote:
diebieber wrote:
bulliedog8 wrote:

He will be a star unless orlando were to ruin him. Id LOVE him in a butler trade. I just wouldnt think they would want to give him up. Or else id easily do Gordon, their pick, and Hezonja for butler.

I'd be down for that. After this series with Boston, besides their #1 pick, I'm not impressed with their young players like Crowder or Bradley. Don't get me wrong, they'r not bad players. They're just well suited for a win-now team instead of a rebuild team.
Admin of DieHardChicagoBullsFans: https://www.facebook.com/DieHardChicagoBullsFans
Ralphb07
RealGM

Post#1588 » by Ralphb07 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:17 pm

bulliedog8 wrote:
diebieber wrote:
bulliedog8 wrote:

Then they don't get Jimmy Butler. Any Orlando deal for me would have to be their pick which is top 5, Gordon and pick 25.
Ralphb07
RealGM

Post#1589 » by Ralphb07 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 pm

With Phoenix I'd want Chriss and there pick.
Lauri_Legend
Analyst

Post#1590 » by Lauri_Legend » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Ralphb07 wrote:With Phoenix I'd want Chriss and there pick.

As far as young talents worth acquiring to build around, Chriss is the best option on the table next to the Suns #2-3 pick. Just as long as we don't get Lonzo Ball. We don't need a Reggie Rose 5.0 with Lavar Ball and then Lonzo leaving for LA the first chance he gets
Ralphb07
RealGM

Post#1591 » by Ralphb07 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:22 pm

diebieber wrote:

As far as young talents worth acquiring to build around, Chriss is the best option on the table next to the Suns #2-3 pick. Just as long as we don't get Lonzo Ball. We don't need a Reggie Rose 5.0 with Lavar Ball and then Lonzo leaving for LA the first chance he gets

I see Phoenix as a good trading partner in two ways. Either giving them Jimmy or if they intend on continuing the rebuild and finding a Bledsoe deal
Lauri_Legend
Analyst

Post#1592 » by Lauri_Legend » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Ralphb07 wrote:
diebieber wrote:

I see Phoenix as a good trading partner in two ways. Either giving them Jimmy or if they intend on continuing the rebuild and finding a Bledsoe deal

No way Suns do this, but I'd do a swap of Booker for Jimmy right now. I think Booker can/will be better than any draft pick of 2017. But I doubt Suns will even entertain the idea.
bulliedog8
Head Coach

Post#1593 » by bulliedog8 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:27 pm

diebieber wrote:

Id love Jackson at 2/3.

PG
Valentine
Jackson
Chriss
C

And build around that core. Trade Lopez for a late first or just to free up cap. Let Rondo go so he can be on a better team. Be top 3-5 in next years draft and try and get Bamba for our center.
Ralphb07
RealGM

Post#1594 » by Ralphb07 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:34 pm

diebieber wrote:
Ralphb07 wrote:
diebieber wrote:

No way Suns do this, but I'd do a swap of Booker for Jimmy right now. I think Booker can/will be better than any draft pick of 2017. But I doubt Suns will even entertain the idea.

Booker is off the table and I think depending on who's there with their pick that the pick would be as well. But if they miss on their guy I could see a deal for the pick and Chriss.

On the flip side what could get Bledsoe. If they continue the rebuild could Rondo and 16 get Bledsoe? Bledsoe/Butler going forward would be sweet
Nikola
Pro Prospect
And1: 333

Post#1595 » by Nikola » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 pm

No way Phoenix trades Chris and their pick. I'd do it even if they fall to 5 though. I'd take that over 2 BK picks and Brown.

Chriss is the real deal. Best young PF prospect on a rookie deal right now.
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

Post#1596 » by GimmeDat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:07 am

I've said it before, but I would push for Bender, the pick and another asset. Bender is every bit as good a prospect as Chriss, just hasn't had the opportunity yet (and is more raw). It's preferable for Phoenix as well because they get to keep the guy they know can produce.
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,628

Post#1597 » by AirP. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:28 am

Orlando fired their GM, there's zero reason for them to trade for Butler, they're going nowhere at this point, they have to just work on development.

Go get a 22 year old proven scorer, go try to get Wiggins to have a brighter future and maybe not that far of a drop off.
DroseReturnChi
RealGM
And1: 3,142

Post#1598 » by DroseReturnChi » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:32 am

GimmeDat wrote:I've said it before, but I would push for Bender, the pick and another asset. Bender is every bit as good a prospect as Chriss, just hasn't had the opportunity yet (and is more raw). It's preferable for Phoenix as well because they get to keep the guy they know can produce.

I think trading Butler straight up for Booker is fair.
PHX doesnt have a good veteran and at this point, they need more players with experience.
Otherwise, they will be another PHI, ORL team that's going to struggle for another several years without proper guidance.
Bulls get to build around a young core with Booker, Val, Portis, and hopefully get a top 3 pick 2018 and top 5 2019-20.
Doncic will be goat. Lauri will be his sidekick.
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

Post#1599 » by GimmeDat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:34 am

DroseReturnChi wrote:
GimmeDat wrote:I've said it before, but I would push for Bender, the pick and another asset. Bender is every bit as good a prospect as Chriss, just hasn't had the opportunity yet (and is more raw). It's preferable for Phoenix as well because they get to keep the guy they know can produce.

PHX doesnt have a good veteran and at this point, they need more players with experience.
Bulls get to build around a young core with Booker, Val, Portis, and hopefully get a top 3 pick 2018 and top 5 2019-20.

I think Booker is untouchable in Phoenix, and we can get a great offer from them without Booker. If they're trading for Butler they want to keep their proven talent as well, not surround Butler with their picks/unknowns.
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,628

Post#1600 » by AirP. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:37 am

DroseReturnChi wrote:

Otherwise, they will be another PHI, ORL team that's going to struggle for another several years without proper guidance.

I think Phoenix would hang up on Chicago and block the number. Booker scored 70 points in a single NBA game at age 20 this season.

Return to Chicago Bulls