Image ImageImage Image

Trade Deadline Rumors

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

DroseReturnChi
RealGM
And1: 3,142

Re: Trade Deadline Rumors 

Post#1301 » by DroseReturnChi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:55 am

Just pisses me off when Okafor's trade value is about the same as Cousins and yet we didnt make a serious offer on Cousins. Just freaking blow it up man. We dont deserve to contend.
Doncic will be goat. Lauri will be his sidekick.
weneeda2guard
RealGM
And1: 4,899

Post#1302 » by weneeda2guard » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:56 am

Dez wrote:
weneeda2guard wrote:
MisterRoy wrote:We need assets. Don't have assets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kings pick + player can get us collisok, kings are in a fire sale

Doug could get us lou williams, possibly even niko. Philly has lakers pick, lakers about to try and tank hard so philly don't get they pick.

Valentine can get us okafor. Especially since we the last team standing for him, his value decrease even more as time goes.

So it's not just assets, but taking advantage of the situations kings fire sale, lakers don't want philly to get they pick we the last ones left for okafor.

Valentine for Okafor is a no go, could get Okafor with other assets.

Valentine was probably a no go a week ago when the pelicans were in play.

Now that they are not, gar can call up like "so um About that deal involving valentine, just saying "
"they taking rose kindness for a weakness"
Payt10
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 9,200

Post#1303 » by Payt10 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:56 am

If that was the price tag for Okafor, then Philly is delusional, and the Bulls aren't getting him.
"All I want to do is grab somebody and bang nowadays" -Brad Miller
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,628

Post#1304 » by Dez » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:57 am

DroseReturnChi wrote:Just pisses me off when Okafor's trade value is about the same as Cousins and yet we didnt make a serious offer on Cousins. Just freaking blow it up man. We dont deserve to contend.

We didn't have a Buddy Hield type prospect to give New Orleans, we had nothing.
Dez
Head Coach
And1: 7,628

Post#1305 » by Dez » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:58 am

weneeda2guard wrote:
Dez wrote:
weneeda2guard wrote:Kings pick + player can get us collisok, kings are in a fire sale

Doug could get us lou williams, possibly even niko. Philly has lakers pick, lakers about to try and tank hard so philly don't get they pick.

Valentine can get us okafor. Especially since we the last team standing for him, his value decrease even more as time goes.

So it's not just assets, but taking advantage of the situations kings fire sale, lakers don't want philly to get they pick we the last ones left for okafor.

Valentine for Okafor is a no go, could get Okafor with other assets.

Valentine was probably a no go a week ago when the pelicans were in play.

Now that they are not, gar can call up like "so um About that deal involving valentine, just saying "

No I'm saying I'd rather keep Valentine and trade other assets.
erlim
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,050

Post#1306 » by erlim » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:58 am

DroseReturnChi wrote:Just pisses me off when Okafor's trade value is about the same as Cousins and yet we didnt make a serious offer on Cousins. Just freaking blow it up man. We dont deserve to contend.

Gar would be in fear of his life if he did the the bare minimum amount of work it would have taken to acquire Boogie. Could imagine Boogie wouldn't handle all the weird FO spying and passive aggressiveness.
Repeat 3-peat
RealGM
And1: 14,568

Post#1307 » by Repeat 3-peat » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:59 am

Giving Boogie a 5 year deal worth $200mil is kinda frighting...
DroseReturnChi
RealGM

Post#1308 » by DroseReturnChi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:04 am

erlim wrote:

Gar would be in fear of his life if he did the the bare minimum amount of work it would have taken to acquire Boogie. Could imagine Boogie wouldn't handle all the weird FO spying and passive aggressiveness.

We could have fking trade Wade or some asset for a mid 1st round pick and offer it to the Kings. The pelicans' offer is 1 good prospect and 1 mid round pick. If we offered Val+ 2 1st round picks we could have easily matched the offer.
Bulls03
General Manager
And1: 1,825

Post#1309 » by Bulls03 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:05 am

I'm getting the feeling we're going to trade Butler. Didn't try to get in on this move, haven't been mentioned in being interested in any veterans, Okafor is the only player we've been interested in.
Repeat 3-peat
RealGM
And1: 14,568

Post#1310 » by Repeat 3-peat » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:07 am

Bulls03 wrote:I'm getting the feeling we're going to trade Butler. Didn't try to get in on this move, haven't been mentioned in being interested in any veterans, Okafor is the only player we've been interested in.

It's been reported a few times that the FO was not a fan of Cousins because of his personality
DroseReturnChi
RealGM

Post#1311 » by DroseReturnChi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:07 am

Bulls03 wrote:I'm getting the feeling we're going to trade Butler. Didn't try to get in on this move, haven't been mentioned in being interested in any veterans, Okafor is the only player we've been interested in.

I think we trade Butler to Boston. Now that Cousins is gone, I feel Boston more desperate to pull the trigger and might offer us something better at the last moment. I am so glad at least our FO wont get fleeced that bad like the Kings. THANK GOD.
Bulls03
General Manager
And1: 1,825

Post#1312 » by Bulls03 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 am

G Buckets wrote:

It's been reported a few times that the FO was not a fan of Cousins because of his personally

Yea but you have to take gambles when a top 15 player in the league is available for a bag of chips. I hope I'm wrong and we put some veteran players around Jimmy and Wade but I just have a feeling we're trading Jimmy and maybe even Wade.
nomorezorro
RealGM
And1: 8,879

Post#1313 » by nomorezorro » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:12 am

DroseReturnChi wrote:I think we trade Butler to Boston. Now that Cousins is gone, I feel Boston more desperate to pull the trigger and might offer us something better at the last moment. I am so glad at least our FO wont get fleeced that bad like the Kings. THANK GOD.

i think this post cursed us to accepting a marcus smart/memphis pick/terry rozier package for butler
WookieOnRitalin wrote:Game 1. It's where the series is truly 0-0.
bullscolts1021
Junior
And1: 88

Post#1314 » by bullscolts1021 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:13 am

Will be so great watching Jimmy become a top 5 player at the same time McD heads down to the Windy City Bulls to get some wide open makes... unbelievable
nomorezorro
RealGM

Post#1315 » by nomorezorro » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:14 am

anyway, the kings are stupid and this is a garbage trade, but they supposedly love buddy and the bulls couldn't have reasonably put together a package to compete

you can't just go "buddy and valentine were both lottery picks! the value isn't that far off if we throw in a few more pieces!"

one highly valued prospect is more important than several mediocre prospects
Bandit King
Analyst
And1: 1,145

Post#1316 » by Bandit King » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:14 am

Can we trade Hoiberg for another coach?
Chicago Bulls Basketball - The Continuity
nomorezorro
RealGM

Post#1317 » by nomorezorro » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:17 am

we should probably be interested in langston galloway if the kings really waive him, right?

could play "point guard" next to jimmy/dwayne and semi-reliably hit open threes
HomoSapien
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 28,171

Post#1318 » by HomoSapien » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:17 am

I'm guessing the Kings buyout Tyreke and Ty Lawson. Any interest in either of those two?
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Bulls fans defend HomoSapien more than Rose.
weneeda2guard
RealGM
And1: 4,899

Post#1319 » by weneeda2guard » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:23 am

HomoSapien wrote:I'm guessing the Kings buyout Tyreke and Ty Lawson. Any interest in either of those two?

Tyreke Evans is basically McW with a little better pg skills.

Lawson is like adding another John Lucas cj Watson type.

Darrin collison is who we need. He solidify our starters immediately. That should be our target imo
"they taking rose kindness for a weakness"
erlim
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,050

Post#1320 » by erlim » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:23 am

HomoSapien wrote:I'm guessing the Kings buyout Tyreke and Ty Lawson. Any interest in either of those two?

Who will be on their roster?

Return to Chicago Bulls