ImageImageImage

Astros 2015 Postseason thread

Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Re: Astros 2015 Postseason thread 

Post#81 » by Mr. E » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:08 pm

I'm trying to think of the guy on the team who would be the most fun to hang out with and I'm thinking it's got to be Rasmus or King Conger.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
zapatasblood
General Manager
And1: 580

Post#82 » by zapatasblood » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:27 pm

It was a great season with a couple postseason wins but it sucks losing. Damn that bullpen imploding
Light beer is for pregnant woman and children
"How sweet it is!" -Gene Peterson
And you never once paid for drugs Not once
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,115

Post#83 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Yep, really fun and exciting season and I am really looking forward to next year more so than I have in a very, very long time. Still, it sucks that it came to an end too soon! I really felt they would take game 5 even after the meltdown in game 4, but it was not meant to be I suppose.

To be six outs away from advancing and have it slip away, damn that was so disappointing. The future is very bright though with the core they have and more talent on the way.

As far as our free agents are concerned, I'd like to see Rasmus and Sipp back. Kazmir was a disappointment so I don't care if we bring him back or not. I'd like to see them go after a true upgrade at DH and a legitimate closer to solidify the back end of the pen, bumping Gregerson to the set up man role.

Lame, talking about the offseason when we should still be playing!

:cry:

Ah well, next year will be here before you know it and I already can't wait!
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.

Return to Houston Astros