Retired Mod
And1: 0

How many wins for the Royals this year? 

Post#1 » by lpsevier » Fri Mar 6, 2009 6:14 pm

Your prediction?
MjJunkYard
Veteran
And1: 1

Re: How many wins for the Royals this year? 

Post#2 » by MjJunkYard » Wed Apr 8, 2009 4:57 am

70 to 79 if pitching holds up.
"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."
MjJunkYard
Veteran

Post#3 » by MjJunkYard » Tue May 5, 2009 10:16 pm

With the way Greinke is dominating, I think 85-90 wins is feasible. Even though I am a Blue Jays fan, I have to root for the underdogs....I love the Royals this year....Go Royals Go!
"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."
livestrong4ever
General Manager
And1: 140

Post#4 » by livestrong4ever » Sun May 10, 2009 2:13 am

MjJunkYard wrote:With the way Greinke is dominating, I think 85-90 wins is feasible. Even though I am a Blue Jays fan, I have to root for the underdogs....I love the Royals this year....Go Royals Go!

i think you are a little bit crazy to think royals will win 90 games, the season is very young, and that division is going to get a lot tougher in the summer.
MjJunkYard
Veteran

Post#5 » by MjJunkYard » Sun May 10, 2009 3:23 am

livestrong4ever wrote:
MjJunkYard wrote:With the way Greinke is dominating, I think 85-90 wins is feasible. Even though I am a Blue Jays fan, I have to root for the underdogs....I love the Royals this year....Go Royals Go!

i think you are a little bit crazy to think royals will win 90 games, the season is very young, and that division is going to get a lot tougher in the summer.

| will go on record to say the Royals will have a better record than the Yankees come SEPTEMBER.
lpsevier
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by lpsevier » Mon May 11, 2009 1:06 pm

MjJunkYard wrote:
livestrong4ever wrote:

| will go on record to say the Royals will have a better record than the Yankees come SEPTEMBER.

Let's hope Zack doesn't get hurt.

Team has been nothing short of surprising thus far.
lpsevier
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by lpsevier » Wed May 20, 2009 12:26 pm

21 games won, 1 game out of first place - with Gordon on the DL.

Return to Kansas City Royals