ImageImageImageImageImage

Angels take only 1 of 3 over Tampa Bay Here's my rambling...

Moderator: TyCobb

DubaLakers
Banned User
And1: 1

Angels take only 1 of 3 over Tampa Bay Here's my rambling... 

Post#1 » by DubaLakers » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:14 pm

My Rambling...

I haven't been able to see a ton of games this year, but I'm off this week so I'm watching as many as I can...
The Angels started a new catcher today Jeff Mathis who was having trouble with Escobar's split finger pitch. A passed ball and another hit top of his glove and he lost it to the backstop. It seemed to be nerves after a dugout Scocia Escobar Mathis talk he sacked up and threw out 2 runners at second, one being the great base stealer Crawford. Plus Mathis hit a screaming double. I prefer him over Napoli who thinks he's in the HR hitting contest everytime he's up.

Tampa is a fun team to watch a lot of young talent. I'd love for the Angles to pluck a few guys off their roster. Next to Vladdy, Crawford is my favorite player. Crawford steals 2nd and third easily from a set position awesome.

Bartolo was fighting yesterday he looks like he might be able to get back in it this year. Gonna take a few more starts it looks like. Always liked Bartolo. Fastball was 92.

Chone missed a tag on Crawford at third today took his eye off the ball dropped it. I'd like to see Chone at second and Howie Kendrick at 1st.

Angels just don't hit HR's, period. We are desparate for a HR hitter. And middle relief is terrible sans Shields with the rubber arm.

Just not happy with 1st or 3rd ATM. I would go nuts if we trade some of this talent to Tampa Bay for Crawford in left. I like Pena at 1st on Tampa as well, smart kid as well.

Kotchman, Napoli, Santana for Crawford, Pena(DH), Kazmir...
Do something good Stoneman!

Good luck Angels. :clap: .

Return to Los Angeles Angels