ImageImageImage

Game 17: Cavs at New York Knicks 8:00 EST, TNT FSO

Moderator: ijspeelman

King Stannis
Pro Prospect
And1: 518

Game 17: Cavs at New York Knicks 8:00 EST, TNT FSO 

Post#1 » by King Stannis » Thu Dec 4, 2014 7:34 am

The Cavaliers journey to Madison Square Garden seeking revenge for an embarrassing loss in the season opener to Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks. The Cavs have won four straight whilst New York continues to struggle despite a bloated payroll and the hiring of Phil Jackson in the offseason.

Carried by TNT and Fox Sports Ohio.

Keys to the Game:

1. Play good team defense
2. Manage turnovers
3. Touches for Love and Irving
4. (Any) bench production
5. Crash them boards

Bonus: Will Waiters contribute?

Discuss.
Bend the knee.

Flight33
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,887

Re: Game 17: Cavs at New York Knicks 8:00 EST, TNT FSO 

Post#2 » by Flight33 » Fri Dec 5, 2014 2:01 am

What a game guys!

Where is everybody???
King Stannis
Pro Prospect

Post#3 » by King Stannis » Fri Dec 5, 2014 2:16 am

Kyrie going berserk in the second. Wow.
Bend the knee.

truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#4 » by truth18 » Fri Dec 5, 2014 3:41 am

Wild 4th

Good win, guys
YOU LOSE
Romaniano
Banned User
And1: 611

Post#5 » by Romaniano » Fri Dec 5, 2014 3:42 am

raptors fan here.... and long-time NBA follower since the MJ days.

Cavaliers really suck. There is no way in hell Irving & LBJ will ever co-exist. Sorry to say.
WallWithTheDime
Banned User
And1: 111

Post#6 » by WallWithTheDime » Fri Dec 5, 2014 3:44 am

Romaniano wrote:raptors fan here.... and long-time NBA follower since the MJ days.

Cavaliers really suck. There is no way in hell Irving & LBJ will ever co-exist. Sorry to say.

Haha so true, Kyrie had 2 assists tonight, he has no room to be cocky and have his "hero ball". If I was the Cavaliers I would trade Irving for a decent PASS FIRST point guard, who plays defense, and a center who can play defense and protect the rim, at this point this team is really struggling in my eyes, they let Amare Stodemire own them LOL
Romaniano
Banned User
And1: 611

Post#7 » by Romaniano » Fri Dec 5, 2014 3:46 am

Rondo comes to mind... Irving is one of the most selfish PGs I have ever seen in the history of watching 20 years of NBA. Maybe Iverson topped him, but Iverson was special & unique.

Come playoffs, Irving and his "hero ball" will cost Cavs and LeBron many easily won games.

Those same fluky teardrops he was making today, won't be dropping. Those are very low % shots over 2 sometimes 3 defenders. Such a cocky player...

WallWithTheDime wrote:
Romaniano wrote:raptors fan here.... and long-time NBA follower since the MJ days.

Haha so true, Kyrie had 2 assists tonight, he has no room to be cocky and have his "hero ball". If I was the Cavaliers I would trade Irving for a decent PASS FIRST point guard, who plays defense, and a center who can play defense and protect the rim, at this point this team is really struggling in my eyes, they let Amare Stodemire own them LOL
SaiCLE
Rookie
And1: 215

Post#8 » by SaiCLE » Fri Dec 5, 2014 3:52 am

WallWithTheDime wrote:

Still mad about Kyrie shutting down Wall I see. Stick to watching the Wizards struggle on a daily basis. One bad game from the Cavs and you pop up :nonono:
SaiCLE
Rookie
And1: 215

Post#9 » by SaiCLE » Fri Dec 5, 2014 3:53 am

Romaniano wrote:Rondo comes to mind... Irving is one of the most selfish PGs I have ever seen in the history of watching 20 years of NBA. Maybe Iverson topped him, but Iverson was special & unique.

Come playoffs, Irving and his "hero ball" will cost Cavs and LeBron many easily won games.

Those same fluky teardrops he was making today, won't be dropping. Those are very low % shots over 2 sometimes 3 defenders. Such a cocky player...

WallWithTheDime wrote:

You seem really mad.
King Stannis
Pro Prospect

Post#10 » by King Stannis » Fri Dec 5, 2014 3:58 am

This is why I hate it when the Cavs choose to play like s**t on national TV. All the damn trolls pop up to shoot their mouths off.

Please, keep it civil or leave.
Bend the knee.

B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#11 » by B Mac » Fri Dec 5, 2014 4:15 am

To make matters worse it's like they havent watched any of our last 5 games prior to this one.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,144

Post#12 » by jbk1234 » Fri Dec 5, 2014 4:35 am

See you tomorrow.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#13 » by TheOUTLAW » Fri Dec 5, 2014 10:22 am

Wow, such idiotic comments. I saw little hero all by Kyrie. Fact is the Ca vs won despite the fact that LeBron and Love played like crap.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
big_ticket
Analyst
And1: 208

Post#14 » by big_ticket » Fri Dec 5, 2014 1:33 pm

yeahh 5game win streak for us,even lebron played crap he has 12 dimes also,

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers