ImageImageImage

Rant

Moderator: ijspeelman

SaiCLE
Rookie
And1: 215

Rant 

Post#1 » by SaiCLE » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:36 pm

So let me get this straight.. kevin love has a huge game against memphis and all the media does is ignore it and goes with a fabricated story that was made by an idiot who so happens to be a knicks fan.

After the memphis game, kevin love photobomb a lebron james interview. They looked extremely happen.

Why do the media want cleveland to fail so much? Love plans to stay but the media won't accept it. :banghead:
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Re: Rant 

Post#2 » by TheOUTLAW » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:41 am

This happens every time he has a big game
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
Birdie
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,516

Re: Rant 

Post#3 » by Birdie » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:30 pm

SaiCLE wrote:Why do the media want cleveland to fail so much? Love plans to stay but the media won't accept it. :banghead:

I totally share your sentiment but media as we know it today is comprised of 95% hacks in it for the clickbait and 5% legit reporters who actually report something of substance, in my opinion. It's just so sad.

I CAN'T stand Chris Haynes/Joe Vardon/Chris Fedor/Dave McMenamin's (I'm so sick of him when anything Laker related comes up, he has to shoehorn that into a question for Cavs players) coverage of the Cavs this year.

After Memphis win: Cavs steamrolling league, strong favorite to win title
After BK loss: Cavs not quite there, now a slight favorite but with questions

I get mad when I read any of their articles because they're so back and forth with their reporting. It's infuriating.

The K-Love reporting saga the entire year has been plain absurd. On one hand, deep down, I wish KLove would just opt-out this year and sign his max deal so this will he/won't he stay story would just die and shut all the reporters/talking heads up. However, I think he opts-in or opts out and signs a 2 year deal like LBJ to get 2016 max bucks. Then we're in for another year of this BS, is he staying or is he going. Woo hoo.

I think ESPN is the major culprit of pouring the gasoline on this dump on KLove story because they have nothing else to talk about. Between Winddueche, Broutard, Stephan A Dumbass and ESPN Radio talking heads, it's all I hear from the network is "sources" say KLove is gone. It's like they're all in their own magic bubble and don't care about reality.
Come at the king, you best not miss...

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers