ImageImage

OT: Party Bus/Shuttle Options - Miller Park

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

Sky High
Sixth Man
And1: 280

OT: Party Bus/Shuttle Options - Miller Park 

Post#1 » by Sky High » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm in the process of planning a Bachelor Party. The first part of the day will be spent tailgating and enjoying a game at Miller Park. There seems to be a ton of shuttle options from Bars/Restaurants downtown, but few actually stay for the tailgate -- the most common option is to drop you off right before the game and pick you up right after.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with a Party Bus/Limo/Shuttle services that would take you to Miller Park hours before game time, park, and stay for the tailgate. Ideally one that also provides tables, grills, games, etc. It would be a group of around 10 guys, so it wouldn't need to be a huge bus necessarily. I'm just curious if anyone here knows of or has used a service that would be perfect for this kind of occasion.

I've seen a few places like Royal Limo or Cruise a Palooza advertise these kind of packages, but they don't show their rates...which means it's probably ridiculously overpriced.

Thanks for any and all insight!
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,059

Re: OT: Party Bus/Shuttle Options - Miller Park 

Post#2 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Apr 1, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm not aware of anything like this unfortunately. Generally the shuttle services would just drop you off/pick you up, and it was a crapshoot to get on it even. One thing I don't like about Miller Park, lack of walkable hotel options/close drive to hotel --- which sucks if drinking.
Sky High
Sixth Man
And1: 280

Re: OT: Party Bus/Shuttle Options - Miller Park 

Post#3 » by Sky High » Tue Apr 7, 2015 8:09 pm

Thanks! Yeah, I ended up doing a ton of research and there's not much out there. There are a few limo services that will do this, but the rates are insanely high -- definitely not worth it. I'm pretty disappointed in the downtown hotels. There are only TWO that offer a Miller Park shuttle, neither of which are respectable. Come on MKE, get your **** together.

Return to Milwaukee Brewers