Will Roenicke or Melvin Get Fired?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,006

Re: Will Roenicke or Melvin Get Fired? 

Post#21 » by humanrefutation » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:56 am

MickeyDavis wrote:RR is the obvious scapegoat. I'm not a big fan of his anyway but he's hardly the problem. I'd rather get a new GM.

BigDee wrote:I would like to see Melvin go first but, agree RR is the scapegoat.

I agree with both of these. Melvin holds ultimate responsibility. But this team has been absolutely abysmal for about three months now - worse than their roster would dictate. Ron lost the team at the end of last season.
El Duderino
RealGM
And1: 1,324

Post#22 » by El Duderino » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:49 am

jakecronus8 wrote:Don't waste the money. Let Ron and Doug tank away for this year and next.

They make pocket change in the grand scheme of a baseball team's revenues. Broxton our crappy and way overpaid relief pitcher will make more money this year than Ron and Doug would make combined over this season and next.
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,953

Post#23 » by BUCKnation » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:57 am

If you are even thinking about firing Melvin, you do it asap. Let the next guy clean house and rebuild his way.
Outlander
Junior
And1: 68

Post#24 » by Outlander » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:33 pm

BUCKnation wrote:If you are even thinking about firing Melvin, you do it asap. Let the next guy clean house and rebuild his way.

Agreed, whoever is the GM at the trade deadline will impact this franchise for many years to come. It doesn't really matter who manages this team the rest of the season at it shouldn't have a long term impact, he will be fired at the end of the season anyway.

Return to Milwaukee Brewers