ImageImageImage

i saw me my first game at the Target Field

Moderator: Ralnor

Devilzsidewalk
RealGM
And1: 5,943

i saw me my first game at the Target Field 

Post#1 » by Devilzsidewalk » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:41 pm

damn fine field, but cmon with the prices. I know its the professional sports way, yet when a 2 dollar 24oz of Budweiser is going for ten dollars, gtfo. I'm already paying $60 dollars to watch the last place Twins battle the 2nd to last place Royals and you're going to do me like that...let a man get drunk. Especially when I have to put 2x effort on the 3.2
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,829

Re: i saw me my first game at the Target Field 

Post#2 » by Klomp » Sat May 5, 2012 12:15 am

Devilzsidewalk wrote:damn fine field, but cmon with the prices. I know its the professional sports way, yet when a 2 dollar 24oz of Budweiser is going for ten dollars, gtfo. I'm already paying $60 dollars to watch the last place Twins battle the 2nd to last place Royals and you're going to do me like that...let a man get drunk. Especially when I have to put 2x effort on the 3.2

Can't say I'm surprised.

I've yet to go to a game. Was thinking about going this year, but the way the season is going, I'd only be going just to say I've been there rather than because the team is decent. I think I'll wait another year.
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment

Return to Minnesota Twins