ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Johan Santana throws the FIRST No-Hitter in Mets History

JKNICKS67
Senior
And1: 39

Re: OT: Johan Santana throws the FIRST No-Hitter in Mets His 

Post#81 » by JKNICKS67 » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:21 pm

NY_Kn1cks wrote:The word "disgusted" is being overused by Mets fans in this thread. Yankees fans are coming in here as a joke and you all are acting like pregnant women who are pmsing.

Dude it's actually disgusting you guys are an embarrassment to the Yankees. It's not joking it's trolling there is a huge difference. You can't let us have this 1 thing?
theres a new tank commander in town
DocZaius
Banned User
And1: 56

Post#82 » by DocZaius » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:23 pm

Yankee fans mad that their overpaid team is going nowhere this year and they traded their best prospect for damaged goods LOL
DocZaius
Banned User

Post#83 » by DocZaius » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:24 pm

JKNICKS67 wrote:
NY_Kn1cks wrote:The word "disgusted" is being overused by Mets fans in this thread. Yankees fans are coming in here as a joke and you all are acting like pregnant women who are pmsing.

Dude it's actually disgusting you guys are an embarrassment to the Yankees. It's not joking it's trolling there is a huge difference. You can't let us have this 1 thing?

its more than trolling, its straight up jealousy

these bums need to be banned
NY_Kn1cks
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#84 » by NY_Kn1cks » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:27 pm

DocZaius wrote:
JKNICKS67 wrote:

its more than trolling, its straight up jealousy

these bums need to be banned

You need to be banned
DocZaius
Banned User

Post#85 » by DocZaius » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:29 pm

NY_Kn1cks wrote:You need to be banned

Yankee fan comes to the Mets forum and starts trolling.

Met fans call him out.

Yankee fan continues trolling and wants Mets fan banned.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NY_Kn1cks
Banned User

Post#86 » by NY_Kn1cks » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:31 pm

BTW this thread was originally posted on the Knicks board so it was free reign for any Knicks fan to say what they want. If you wanted a thread not mocked by Yankee fans you should have originally posted it on the mets board then you could report yankee fans for trolling. But the Knicks board (where I am clicking on this thread) is for all Knicks fans to post, whether you support the mets or yankees.

Nice try I am getting to this thread from the Link that is on the Knicks board. Why would I ever come and troll on the mets forum. That would be asking for a ban.
DocZaius
Banned User

Post#87 » by DocZaius » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:33 pm

NY_Kn1cks wrote:BTW this thread was originally posted on the Knicks board so it was free reign for any Knicks fan to say what they want. If you wanted a thread not mocked by Yankee fans you should have originally posted it on the mets board then you could report yankee fans for trolling. But the Knicks board (where I am clicking on this thread) is for all Knicks fans to post, whether you support the mets or yankees.

Nice try I am getting to this thread from the Link that is on the Knicks board. Why would I ever come and troll on the mets forum. That would be asking for a ban.

Making excuses for trolling

So you admit you are?
NY_Kn1cks
Banned User

Post#88 » by NY_Kn1cks » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:42 pm

DocZaius wrote:
NY_Kn1cks wrote:BTW this thread was originally posted on the Knicks board so it was free reign for any Knicks fan to say what they want. If you wanted a thread not mocked by Yankee fans you should have originally posted it on the mets board then you could report yankee fans for trolling. But the Knicks board (where I am clicking on this thread) is for all Knicks fans to post, whether you support the mets or yankees.

Making excuses for trolling

So you admit you are?

Nope :lol: :lol: :lol:
JKNICKS67
Senior
And1: 39

Post#89 » by JKNICKS67 » Sat Jun 2, 2012 7:55 pm

DocZaius wrote:Yankee fans mad that their overpaid team is going nowhere this year and they traded their best prospect for damaged goods LOL

Nailed it right here. I think they're jealous our team is exciting young and extremely like able while there team is practically fake. It's almost like when you force trades and edit your players to perfect ratings in sports game. Sure your good but it's not the same.
theres a new tank commander in town
AllanHoustonFan
RealGM
And1: 6,966

Post#90 » by AllanHoustonFan » Sat Jun 2, 2012 8:48 pm

Bro, you're an embarrassment to not only Yankee fans, but sports fans in general. Stop posting.
#MKGA
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 16,508

Post#91 » by Im Coming Home » Sat Jun 2, 2012 9:18 pm

Gotta love Yankee fans, talking about history, granted they have a great history, but I don't that matters now.. its like an old guy looking back into his hay-day.. who cares what you've done in the past what matters is what is happening now. And right now a team of young, cheap prospects have a better record then that overpaid old geezers called the Yankees. :rofl:
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,965

Post#92 » by Manhattan Project » Sat Jun 2, 2012 10:06 pm

Missed the game but my phone was blowing up during the eighth inning. Thinking back on all the pitchers the Mets had in the history, it's amazing that we finally got one. Johan for all his struggles with us thus far, it couldn't happened to a nicer guy. I always believed that a bum would do it for us, a Ollie Perez type bum.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall l Tucker
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
gethigh
Banned User
And1: 70

Post#93 » by gethigh » Sat Jun 2, 2012 10:42 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:Missed the game but my phone was blowing up during the eighth inning. Thinking back on all the pitchers the Mets had in the history, it's amazing that we finally got one. Johan for all his struggles with us thus far, it couldn't happened to a nicer guy. I always believed that a bum would do it for us, a Ollie Perez type bum.

Wasn't he groping chicks against their will on a golf course? #imjustsayin
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#94 » by krustytheclown » Sun Jun 3, 2012 12:28 am

Christophersp10 wrote:http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2012_06_01_slnmlb_nynmlb_1&mode=recap&c_id=nym#gid=2012_06_01_slnmlb_nynmlb_1&mode=video

Enjoy your asterisk for a No HItter. Some stupid dumb blind ignorant arrogant POS Umpire who is too stupid to see the chalk kick up in the air and the impression the ball made past the 3rd base line on the foul line.

you should be the last to talk about asterisk you stupid ****
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Post#95 » by kane2021 » Sun Jun 3, 2012 2:26 am

This is my forum. Im the only mod.

I dont post here much. I check in all the time.

Its my rules.

The **** that goes on,.. on the knicks board is not happening here.

So lets all be easy. And drop the crap. Please. Thank you.

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.

Return to New York Mets