ImageImageImageImageImage

2013 New York Mets Season Thread

Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,762

2013 New York Mets Season Thread 

Post#1 » by Stannis » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:15 am

I thought we should have a thread for the Mets 2013 season since it has already started.
Free Palestine
NYKnickerbocker
RealGM
And1: 13,479

Re: 2013 New York Mets Season Thread 

Post#2 » by NYKnickerbocker » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 am

Ready for a long, frustrating season of blown saves by our bullpen.
I guarantee we will lead the league in blown saves and leads

Sandy need to work some magic on our bul **** pen of rejects he picked up for cheap.

Latroy Hawkins :lol: :lol:

I'm also excited to see the young talent come up.
HoopsDreams
Freshman
And1: 2

Post#3 » by HoopsDreams » Thu May 2, 2013 9:39 am

Ugh seriously Alderson really needs to learn how to make a bullpen on the cheap :lol: guys like Valverde were out their and he didn't pick them up... hell I would of even taken a flyer on K-Rod at this point couldn't be any worse if you ask me. I can't wait for Zach Wheeler to come up already to fill out the rotation I know he probably won't be up till July most likely but i'm hoping he comes earlier then that if he does well in AAA with his control like Harvey did last year.
Krazy!!!
Starter
And1: 165

Post#4 » by Krazy!!! » Thu May 16, 2013 4:29 pm

HoopsDreams wrote:Ugh seriously Alderson really needs to learn how to make a bullpen on the cheap :lol: guys like Valverde were out their and he didn't pick them up... hell I would of even taken a flyer on K-Rod at this point couldn't be any worse if you ask me. I can't wait for Zach Wheeler to come up already to fill out the rotation I know he probably won't be up till July most likely but i'm hoping he comes earlier then that if he does well in AAA with his control like Harvey did last year.

I read that he may come to the Mets as early as late June.

Return to New York Mets