Germano DFA'd

wigglestrue
RealGM
And1: 170

Germano DFA'd 

Post#1 » by wigglestrue » Fri May 23, 2008 11:14 am

I know there are zero Padres fans on this site, I just need a place to vent. WTF are the Padres thinking? They need a closer look at Mike ******* Adams??? Towers is an idiot. Obviously, there's something there with Germano, he's got the ability to be a decent major league starter, he's just 25 years old. Some lucky team is going to get Germano for peanuts.
0:01.8 A. Walker makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft (assist by E. Williams) +3 109-108
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_9qvmXiEuU
Snakebites
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 14,607

Post#2 » by Snakebites » Tue May 27, 2008 2:06 am

^There are a couple of Padre fans on this site. Most of us are just in hiding. :wink:

With Peavy heading to the DL, the team in the cellar, and the Pujols one man wrecking crew, I've already experienced most of the frustration I am capable of for one season.

Just to speak generally about what you are talking about, I too am sick of a lot of the moves the team has made. They have been content to move laterally for the last few years, and now they haven't even managed to do that.

They were naive to think they could just replace Cameron and Bradley with Jimmy and a platoon and expect to contend for a playoff spot.

I have lived in San Diego most of my life. Let me tell you, the pressure to create a winning tradition here is simply not there. The average Padre fan is more than willing to just enjoy the weather and kick back, nevermind if the team is a real contender or not (frankly thats probably why theres nobody here).

Oh well, maybe things will look better next season. Maybe....
Basketball Jesus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7

Post#3 » by Basketball Jesus » Wed May 28, 2008 8:32 pm

It's OK: they've replaced him with Cha Seung Baek!
Manocad wrote:The universe is the age it is. We can all agree it's 13 billion years old, and nothing changes. We can all agree it's 6000 years old, and nothing changes. We can all disagree on how old it is, and nothing changes. Some people really need a hobby.

Return to San Diego Padres