opening road trip: @ houston, @ LAA

Moderator: bennith13

TTown
Bench Warmer
And1: 10

opening road trip: @ houston, @ LAA 

Post#1 » by TTown » Mon Apr 3, 2017 7:28 pm

starting a thread just in case anyone else is here.
ImageImageImageImage
Cactus Jack
General Manager
And1: 3,115

Re: opening road trip: @ houston, @ LAA 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Apr 4, 2017 5:49 am

Hey!

3 hits, no Runs! Mariners baseball.
"When the Seahawks won the title, I was imagining how the city would have felt with both teams here, It would have been electric. It would have been something we’ve never seen before, something no city has seen before.” -KD
TTown
Bench Warmer

Post#3 » by TTown » Tue Apr 4, 2017 7:38 pm

nice, someone is here!

yep, putting up a goose egg and having felix leave early with an injury is just about the worst opening day possible. on paper i trust the offense so here's hoping keuchel just brought his A game.

kuma needs to do the same today.
ImageImageImageImage
Cactus Jack
General Manager

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Apr 5, 2017 8:19 am

0-2

Where's that dynamic offense?
"When the Seahawks won the title, I was imagining how the city would have felt with both teams here, It would have been electric. It would have been something we’ve never seen before, something no city has seen before.” -KD
Cactus Jack
General Manager

Post#5 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Apr 6, 2017 4:42 am

Well that sucked...
TTown
Bench Warmer

Post#6 » by TTown » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:38 pm

gonna keep this thread going.

started 2-8, blowing a few games where we held (at least) a 5-run lead. those were hard to take.

but we just swept texas to get to 5-8, and we've got three at home with miami before hitting the road again. the offense has woken up, felix had a bounce-back start, and paxton has been AMAZING. if we can take 2/3 from the marlins at safeco i like our chances to climb to .500 over the course of the upcoming road trip. from there, it's a brand new season.

seriously though, james paxton.
ImageImageImageImage
Cactus Jack
General Manager

Post#7 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:39 pm

TTown wrote:gonna keep this thread going.

started 2-8, blowing a few games where we held (at least) a 5-run lead. those were hard to take.

but we just swept texas to get to 5-8, and we've got three at home with miami before hitting the road again. the offense has woken up, felix had a bounce-back start, and paxton has been AMAZING. if we can take 2/3 from the marlins at safeco i like our chances to climb to .500 over the course of the upcoming road trip. from there, it's a brand new season.

seriously though, james paxton.

I stopped watching & the team started winning. So, I think we have a solution. :D
TTown
Bench Warmer

Post#8 » by TTown » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm

6-8 after a 6-1 drubbing of miami. 7 of the most efficient innings of ariel miranda's life.

as we all expected, we go as mitch haniger goes: he leads the team in BA, OBP, RBI, HR, and H.

but taylor motter is everybody's favorite player right now. he's filling in wonderfully for jean segura. can he play 1B? ' cause danny valencia is awful, and when segura gets back we need to keep motter's bat in the lineup.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to Seattle Mariners