yardbarker

GameThread: Dallas vs Utah

Moderators: Chuck Texas, HMFFL, cmavswin

Post#41 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Mon Jan 7, 2013 11:22 pm by MavsManiac4Life

Completely forgot the team had a game today, come back to see the same old, same old, close game, but we're not gonna be able to pull it out, barring the unthinkable dual missed FTs.
Nowitnessing a legend
MavsManiac4Life


Veteran
Posts: 2,947
And1: 777
Joined: Jun 23, 2012
Top

Post#42 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Mon Jan 7, 2013 11:24 pm by taimaishu

Dirk sucked and OJ Mayo did his usual 4th quarter disappearing act.
taimaishu
Sophomore
Posts: 122
And1: 1
Joined: Jan 12, 2012
Top

Post#43 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Mon Jan 7, 2013 11:25 pm by cmavswin

Game over this is not a team just a collection of pieces that do not fit well.
cmavswin




Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
User avatar
Posts: 10,923
And1: 52
Joined: Jul 3, 2004
Location: Thecmavswin@sbcglobal.net
Top

Post#44 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Mon Jan 7, 2013 11:25 pm by EntropyPR

:(
EntropyPR

Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,529
And1: 1,100
Joined: Dec 11, 2011
Top

Post#45 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Mon Jan 7, 2013 11:30 pm by cmavswin

taimaishu wrote:Dirk sucked and OJ Mayo did his usual 4th quarter disappearing act.

Dirk 7-14 for 20 points 5 boards and 5 assist if you don't know what you are talking about don't post.
cmavswin




Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
User avatar
Posts: 10,923
And1: 52
Joined: Jul 3, 2004
Location: Thecmavswin@sbcglobal.net
Top

Post#46 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Mon Jan 7, 2013 11:37 pm by gino_giode

SMH this team blows something fierce

Yo VC guys, remember when he used to look forward to schooling Hayward on the block? The old timer's not even worthy of carrying that white boy's towel these days.

Gotta make some trades to get more picks. Nobody wants to play in Dallas anymore when they know Cubes is too busy with Sharktank.
Image
gino_giode
Lead Assistant
User avatar
Posts: 4,864
And1: 159
Joined: Jan 3, 2010
Top

Post#47 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Mon Jan 7, 2013 11:39 pm by Imon

gino_giode wrote:SMH this team blows something fierce

Yo VC guys, remember when he used to look forward to schooling Hayward on the block? The old timer's not even worthy of carrying that white boy's towel these days.

Gotta make some trades to get more picks. Nobody wants to play in Dallas anymore when they know Cubes is too busy with Sharktank.


The way the season has been going it seems like Cubes is busy with Mavstank.
Imon
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,418
And1: 2,917
Joined: Oct 18, 2012
Location: Ft. Worth
Top

Post#48 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Tue Jan 8, 2013 2:33 am by Raptorel

Anybody seen Antoine Walker in the stands during the game? I saw him a couple of times.
Birth of the Cool wrote:Kaman in person is even more disturbing to watch. I felt my seat inching ever so slowing towards his black hole gravitational pull. Luckily RC finally pulled him before my row was devoured by Galactus/Kaman.
Raptorel
Starter
Posts: 2,388
And1: 50
Joined: Dec 13, 2011
Top

Post#49 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Tue Jan 8, 2013 12:22 pm by bbfan4life

Raptorel wrote:Anybody seen Antoine Walker in the stands during the game? I saw him a couple of times.

He's scouting the mavs to see if he could make the team like Curry, Murphy, CDR, and now Mike James.
bbfan4life
Freshman
Posts: 74
And1: 2
Joined: Nov 5, 2012
Top

Post#50 Re: GameThread: Dallas vs Utah
Tue Jan 8, 2013 4:54 pm by Raptorel

bbfan4life wrote:
Raptorel wrote:Anybody seen Antoine Walker in the stands during the game? I saw him a couple of times.

He's scouting the mavs to see if he could make the team like Curry, Murphy, CDR, and now Mike James.


Ah, makes sense. Thanks!
Birth of the Cool wrote:Kaman in person is even more disturbing to watch. I felt my seat inching ever so slowing towards his black hole gravitational pull. Luckily RC finally pulled him before my row was devoured by Galactus/Kaman.
Raptorel
Starter
Posts: 2,388
And1: 50
Joined: Dec 13, 2011
Top

Previous

Return to Dallas Mavericks


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users