ImageImageImage

Big Men Talk

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

kbrow20
Pro Prospect
And1: 40

Re: Big Men Talk 

Post#41 » by kbrow20 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:32 am

What do all you other Mavs think? Me and Darren finally agree on a guy lol.
RightToCensor wrote:Rubio is just too damn inefficient to be a team's primary option for offense. He needs to play in a system offense for you to get the best out of him. Trade him to New York, Dallas, or any other team that could use a poor-man's Rajon Rondo.
Really LOL
something47
Junior
And1: 30

Post#42 » by something47 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:12 pm

My understanding is that Myers Leonard is available from the Blazers. Judging from what I understand of their needs I this should work for both teams

DAL: Leonard, D. Wright, Crabbe

POR: B. Wright, Crowder, Mekel
3s To The Head
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#43 » by 3s To The Head » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Can you guys just stop with the trades that involve Mekel... Its not like we are the only team that knows he sucks.
SOUNDCHASER
Sixth Man
And1: 279

Post#44 » by SOUNDCHASER » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:08 am

Of course Dedmond would make a great development project if we were looking to train someone for the future but right now its a win now team and I think we probably wait to see who can be shaken lose as the season progresses and we start to see the standings firm up so teams with talent they cannot afford or players who want gone from lower tier teams and who can cause problems, perhaps force trades

I think that is were a big will come from and hopefully players think of the situation here in DFW as a title contention opportunity.

By the way testing to see if this image above shows if so its time to plaster it all over the place. Might even make a great sig guys.

Return to Dallas Mavericks