ImageImageImage

Mavs preseason schedule released (Houston first)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Imon
Head Coach
And1: 6,263

Mavs preseason schedule released (Houston first) 

Post#1 » by Imon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:12 pm

ESPN Dallas.

Oct. 7: vs. Houston Rockets
Oct. 10: vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
Oct. 12: vs. Indiana Pacers
Oct. 17: at Cleveland Cavaliers
Oct. 18: at Indiana Pacers
Oct. 20: vs. Memphis Grizzlies
Oct. 23: at New Orleans Pelicans
Oct. 24: at Orlando Magic

Looks rough. :lol:

Harden/Dwight
Durant/Westbrook
Lebron/Kyrie
Randolph/Gasol/VC
Anthony Davis

Glad these games don't count.
kbrow20
Pro Prospect
And1: 40

Re: Mavs preseason schedule released (Houston first) 

Post#2 » by kbrow20 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:50 pm

I suggest we play Felton everyday this preseason to get him back in shape and see what we are getting.
RightToCensor wrote:Rubio is just too damn inefficient to be a team's primary option for offense. He needs to play in a system offense for you to get the best out of him. Trade him to New York, Dallas, or any other team that could use a poor-man's Rajon Rondo.
Really LOL
SOUNDCHASER
Sixth Man
And1: 279

Post#3 » by SOUNDCHASER » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:22 pm

Hopefully we stay injury free and let our young guys play plenty as well so that the vets can ramp up easy like and avoid taking on unnecessary risk and getting injured before the games even start to count. That is what I want to see happen because we need to let our young guys get minutes with the A team to see who we cut or trade.

On other news over at the DB.com site I see they are talking about getting JET back. Either someone is bored and trolling or they really have some dumb posters over there. It really makes me wonder if those people have any idea what they are typing. JET is not worth giving up anyone on this roster. Mekel when he is gone if he is should be replaced with a 5. At SG Monta gets most of the time and then Jefferson, Ledo, Crowder and any of the 3 ex starting PG's we have could play minutes and be equally effective as the JET. We have no starting center if Tyson goes down and Smith would foul out in extended minutes leaving us no pther choice but to play Dirk and Wright. We would lose ground on gaining home court and getting to the finals so we desperately need to improve here.
Darren
RealGM
And1: 826

Post#4 » by Darren » Fri Aug 1, 2014 4:06 am

We know how talented the roster is. We'll see how talented our coach and new assistant coach is. 8 preseason games with 7 potential playoff foes is a good challenge. They should host the game in August instead of October, though.

Return to Dallas Mavericks