ImageImageImage

O/T: Mark Cuban CyberDust Quotes

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

SaintofKillers
Assistant Coach
And1: 506

O/T: Mark Cuban CyberDust Quotes 

Post#1 » by SaintofKillers » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:50 am

Can anyone recall some of the inspirational quotes (not the stock tips) Mark Cuban posts in CyberDust?

There are some really awesome ones but since it vanishes in like a minute and you can't take a screenshot (and it usually arrives by dawn when I'm all tucked up and googly eyed), it's hard to catch them.

I guess we can also post here the new ones that come up. Here's one from the other day:

“The one thing we can all control is effort.”
SlobbaN
Banned User
And1: 459

Re: O/T: Mark Cuban CyberDust Quotes 

Post#2 » by SlobbaN » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:09 am

SaintofKillers wrote:Can anyone recall some of the inspirational quotes (not the stock tips) Mark Cuban posts in CyberDust?

There are some really awesome ones but since it vanishes in like a minute and you can't take a screenshot (and it usually arrives by dawn when I'm all tucked up and googly eyed), it's hard to catch them.

I guess we can also post here the new ones that come up. Here's one from the other day:

“The one thing we can all control is effort.”

Google "inspirational quotes" and you'll find a billion of them, some of which are much better than his stuff.
Seriously, I'd rather have more info about the training camp, injuries insides and stuff regarding the team.
SaintofKillers
Assistant Coach
And1: 506

Re: O/T: Mark Cuban CyberDust Quotes 

Post#3 » by SaintofKillers » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:54 am

Why are you clicking/posting on a thread clearly labeled "O/T" and "Mark Cuban Cyberdust Quotes" when you are looking for info about training camp and other pertinent Mavericks issues then? Isn't that a lot like going to a synagogue so you can tell everyone there that you're a jew?

Return to Dallas Mavericks