TRADE GALLINARI

Moderator: THE J0KER

GravityIsABeach
Freshman
And1: 0

Re: TRADE GALLINARI 

Post#61 » by GravityIsABeach » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:28 pm

TKF wrote:
hey thanks.... and yea, I don't post on that forum much anymore.... I have not accepted carmelo as my lord and savior, therefore I am hated.... :D

anyway back on topic I can't believe the talk of wanting beasley here.. I said this before, he is another mental midget, the nuggs already have a challenged player in Mcgee.. don't need two... gallo will be fine, I am more worried about iggy.... all gallo needs to be is more consistent... he has the ability to be a 18/8/4 player.. to me, that would be fantastic.. denver has players that can score, they just need them all to play well together consistently , sort of the way the rockets do with all of their pieces now..

Hey TKF, since you are following the Nuggets now, what about writing your keys here? That would be awesome, I always enjoyed them in the Knicks forum :D
ArrogantBastard
Ballboy

Post#62 » by ArrogantBastard » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 am

GravityIsABeach wrote:
TKF wrote:
hey thanks.... and yea, I don't post on that forum much anymore.... I have not accepted carmelo as my lord and savior, therefore I am hated.... :D

anyway back on topic I can't believe the talk of wanting beasley here.. I said this before, he is another mental midget, the nuggs already have a challenged player in Mcgee.. don't need two... gallo will be fine, I am more worried about iggy.... all gallo needs to be is more consistent... he has the ability to be a 18/8/4 player.. to me, that would be fantastic.. denver has players that can score, they just need them all to play well together consistently , sort of the way the rockets do with all of their pieces now..

Hey TKF, since you are following the Nuggets now, what about writing your keys here? That would be awesome, I always enjoyed them in the Knicks forum :D

Great idea! I subscribe for TKF keys to Nuggets games!
GnarlesOakley
Lead Assistant
And1: 253

Post#63 » by GnarlesOakley » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Good piece from Denver Stiffs about how the advanced numbers show how Gallo is more valuable than often given credit for.

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2013/1/12/3 ... er-nuggets

Especially interesting how underrated his defense is.
um.
Junior
And1: 78

Post#64 » by um. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 am

I'm gonna say it again. I know he saw this thread. And I'm glad to see the way he's been playing.
Yoga
Banned User
And1: 83

Post#65 » by Yoga » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm

I will write this again, Bargnani would look good off the bench in Denver. The weak link of this team is 3 pt shooting....you have a 7 footer in Bargnani that can knock down the 3
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#66 » by The Rebel » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Yoga wrote:I will write this again, Bargnani would look good off the bench in Denver. The weak link of this team is 3 pt shooting....you have a 7 footer in Bargnani that can knock down the 3

A ton of NBA players can shoot 32% from 3 and they don't get paid $11 million a year to do it.
GravityIsABeach
Freshman

Post#67 » by GravityIsABeach » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Yoga wrote:I will write this again, Bargnani would look good off the bench in Denver. The weak link of this team is 3 pt shooting....you have a 7 footer in Bargnani that can knock down the 3

A ton of NBA players can shoot 32% from 3 and they don't get paid $11 million a year to do it.

And they also can play defence, which is not the case for Bargs.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User
And1: 36

Post#68 » by 21shumpshumpst » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 am

TKF wrote:

No you are not hated because you don't like Melo. You are hated because you post stupid idiotic things like Ellis is better than Melo. Kevin Martin is better than melo. Amare is the best player on the Knicks team.

And all because you love your Gallo and see Melo as the reason why your Gallo was taken off the Knicks.

Sorry Denver fans now back on topic.

Gallo is actually playing better lately but you are going to have to find a go to scorer at some point or beef up your front line with a post present plus get some shooters.

Are you going to keep Iggy or Gallo? I think you should trade whoever you think you want to keep long term and use the other to get either a post player/scorer/shooters.
um.
Junior
And1: 78

Post#69 » by um. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm

i think we're going to keep both at this point. I can see Iggy taking less money to stay with Denver. Gallo at this point is off the market, dude is lightin it up.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#70 » by TKF » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:56 pm

21shumpshumpst wrote:
TKF wrote:

No you are not hated because you don't like Melo. You are hated because you post stupid idiotic things like Ellis is better than Melo. Kevin Martin is better than melo. Amare is the best player on the Knicks team.

And all because you love your Gallo and see Melo as the reason why your Gallo was taken off the Knicks.

Gallo is actually playing better lately but you are going to have to find a go to scorer at some point or beef up your front line with a post present plus get some shooters.

Are you going to keep Iggy or Gallo? I think you should trade whoever you think you want to keep long term and use the other to get either a post player/scorer/shooters.

why are you over here? please don't troll this board...

and if you are going to troll at least be truthful, I said I would prefer kevin martin and i said ellis IMO would provide scoring for the knicks at almost half the price.. why lie? just post the truth, but of course it would not serve your agenda...

again, don't troll this board.. thanks..
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#71 » by TKF » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:58 pm

ArrogantBastard wrote:
GravityIsABeach wrote:
TKF wrote:

Great idea! I subscribe for TKF keys to Nuggets games!

that may come soon, if guys don't mind.. if anything just for fun.. denver is a fun team to watch....
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#72 » by TKF » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:12 pm

GnarlesOakley wrote:Good piece from Denver Stiffs about how the advanced numbers show how Gallo is more valuable than often given credit for.

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2013/1/12/3 ... er-nuggets

Especially interesting how underrated his defense is.

very good read and if you are into advanced stats then this is a wet dream...haha, but for me, I really took to this kid when the knicks drafted him.. something about his demeanor, and his desire to embrace a tough city like NY and do well.. and he did that, although he was foolishly booed on draft day..

when I watch him play, I look at all the little things he does, and as the article says, he is just good at almost everything... he can dribble, shoot, go left, go right, pass, defend... I mean very little weaknesses at all... He won't blow you away scoring every game, as I am not a fan of these high volume chuckers...scoring is great, but sometimes overrated... unless you are super, super efficient like lebron and durant, no one should be jacking up 25-30 shots.... guys like gallo, deng, paul george, these long rangy forwards who can do multiple things are so valuable to teams... on both sides of the ball, they don't need the ball a lot, but can make a real imprint on the game.. denver did very well with this trade, and with chandler getting healthy, things are really looking up...

I expect gallo to improve even more as he is just starting to really come into his own physically, I am seeing him do things I haven't in the past and I have watched pretty much every one of his games since he came into the league with the knicks.... I can see areas he can improve for sure and once he does... watch out...
21shumpshumpst
Banned User
And1: 36

Post#73 » by 21shumpshumpst » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 pm

TKF wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:
TKF wrote:

and if you are going to troll at least be truthful, I said I would prefer kevin martin and i said ellis IMO would provide scoring for the knicks at almost half the price.. why lie? just post the truth, but of course it would not serve your agenda...

I am not trolling. Did you see I was on this thread before you? Oh didn't notice that?

I was wondering how much they value Gallo here and what they thought. Good try though.

As far as your comments. Do you want me to copy and past all the absurdities you have said on ultimateknicks?
Or how about the fact that during the Melo trade you said a team of
C Blopez
PF Moz
SF Gallo
SG Wilson
PG Felton

was "the team we all wanted" or insinuated that it was a better team that with Amare? Because I can copy and paste if you want to deny it.

do you still think amare is the better player than Melo?

If anyone is trolling it was you with your little "i don't accept Melo as my lord and savior" comment. It was unneccesary. Fact of the matter is you became a troll who felt betrayed when your fave Gallo was traded to Denver for Melo.

All the mods on the Knicks board knew it and that is why you got suspended months ago till January of this year. Also the reason why they took your modship from you but let you act as if "you needed family time" even though you were on ultimateknicks just as much as here realgm as soon as. I know exactly what happened TKF. You act as if mods don't talk to others. Everyone knows exactly what happened. So if anyone is considered a troll it is you, the funniest part is you were considered a troll by other mods.

Sorry denver board. I will get back on topic.

Fantasy basketball question. With Wilson Chandler now back do you guys see him playing big minutes? I odn't see how with Gallo and Iggy playing well and you guys winning. Is he trade bait? Will he play 20+ more mins a game?
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#74 » by The Rebel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:35 am

21shumpshumpst wrote:
TKF wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:No you are not hated because you don't like Melo. You are hated because you post stupid idiotic things like Ellis is better than Melo. Kevin Martin is better than melo. Amare is the best player on the Knicks team.

I am not trolling. Did you see I was on this thread before you? Oh didn't notice that?

I was wondering how much they value Gallo here and what they thought. Good try though.

As far as your comments. Do you want me to copy and past all the absurdities you have said on ultimateknicks?
Or how about the fact that during the Melo trade you said a team of
C Blopez
PF Moz
SF Gallo
SG Wilson
PG Felton

was "the team we all wanted" or insinuated that it was a better team that with Amare? Because I can copy and paste if you want to deny it.

do you still think amare is the better player than Melo?

If anyone is trolling it was you with your little "i don't accept Melo as my lord and savior" comment. It was unneccesary. Fact of the matter is you became a troll who felt betrayed when your fave Gallo was traded to Denver for Melo.

All the mods on the Knicks board knew it and that is why you got suspended months ago till January of this year. Also the reason why they took your modship from you but let you act as if "you needed family time" even though you were on ultimateknicks just as much as here realgm as soon as. I know exactly what happened TKF. You act as if mods don't talk to others. Everyone knows exactly what happened. So if anyone is considered a troll it is you, the funniest part is you were considered a troll by other mods.

Sorry denver board. I will get back on topic.

Fantasy basketball question. With Wilson Chandler now back do you guys see him playing big minutes? I odn't see how with Gallo and Iggy playing well and you guys winning. Is he trade bait? Will he play 20+ more mins a game?

Keep the personal attacks and fights from the Knicks board over there, TKF has caused no problems here and is welcome personal attacks on the other hand are not.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#75 » by TKF » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm

thank you rebel.
NYs Finest
Senior
And1: 275

Post#76 » by NYs Finest » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 pm

TKF wrote:thank you rebel.

TKF, I always enjoyed you as a poster, its a shame what has become.

I completely understand disliking Melo's game or his antics at times, but for it to have basically driven you completely away from the Knicks is such a shame.

I truly thought you were a Knick fan through and through, you stuck through the Isiah and Marbury years, but you cannot stand to watch a gifted player who definitely has his flaws, but has brought some excitement to the team and the NY area?

SMH man..... SMDH
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#77 » by TKF » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:08 pm

NYs Finest wrote:
TKF wrote:thank you rebel.

TKF, I always enjoyed you as a poster, its a shame what has become.

I completely understand disliking Melo's game or his antics at times, but for it to have basically driven you completely away from the Knicks is such a shame.

I truly thought you were a Knick fan through and through, you stuck through the Isiah and Marbury years, but you cannot stand to watch a gifted player who definitely has his flaws, but has brought some excitement to the team and the NY area?

SMH man..... SMDH

I have been a knick fan for 35+ years, I have put up with a lot, and at some point I have had enough.. Dolan and melo are made for each other.. I have standards, I loved the process of building a team, something long term.. dolan ripped that apart for selfish reasons and carmelo for the same selfish reasons did the same thing...

I am a knick fan through and through, I root for them, just not for camelo.. i can't stand the dude, and honestly not sure how nuggets fans put up with him... but that is another story.. I am just not a believer in the guy as a star player.... Just a great streak scorer... but I don't want to get on the carmelo bashing as some may see it.... I just don't believe in this movement, when carmelo is gone from the knicks I will pick up my interest, right now I spread my interest, Denver for sure, Houston, GS warriors..... I envy the nuggets now and I love watching them play.... carmelo as a player does nothing I value, he doesn't defend, is not a good passer or ball mover, he is simply a scorer and streak scorer, I have seen my share of those guys... not interested... and he certainly is not a leader.... (there I go, I said I wasn't going to bash him.. LOL.. but this is more of a criticism)

and honestly it was lin who bought excitement back to NY... not carmelo IMO.....

... hope I didn't venture too far off topic.. lol, I will move on from this as I don't want to derail this thread, just wanted to respond to your kind post.. again, sorry if anyone feels the thread is derailed....

back on topic now...

Return to Denver Nuggets