ImageImageImage

JJ Hickson tore his ACL

Moderator: THE J0KER

Powder Blue
Analyst
And1: 642

JJ Hickson tore his ACL 

Post#1 » by Powder Blue » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:37 pm

DENVER -- Nuggets forward J.J. Hickson has a torn ligament in his right knee, general manager Tim Connelly said Saturday.

A date for surgery to repair the ACL hasn't been set.

Hickson is the fourth Denver player lost for the season to injury. Danilo Gallinari, JaVale McGee and Nate Robinson have all undergone season-ending operations.

Are you F'in kidding me.....

Far from a fan favorite but I liked his recent production off the bench....unlikely he gets traded this off-season now.
cold_cowboy
Veteran
And1: 2,220

Re: JJ Hickson tore his ACL 

Post#2 » by cold_cowboy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:49 pm

what the **** is going on man.. we're the new trail blazers.
DaFan334
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,333

Post#3 » by DaFan334 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Gotta look on the bright side, at least he can't miss anymore free throws this year and our defense will probably improve with more time to Mozgov and Arthur. Maybe more Chandler at the 4 and Quincy Miller will crack the rotation. But lets be honest, this probably means way too much Anthony Randolph. This team has been doomed, lets at least see what some of the kids can do.
pickaxe
Analyst
And1: 66

Post#4 » by pickaxe » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Vesely will get more time. Randolph looked great in the Detroit game, and had a key stop down the stretch.

I wouldn't worry about Hickson's presence in the lineup anymore.....just the future outlook. There's no reason another team wouldn't want to pick Hickson up....just find a team that doesn't have mostly power fowards.

put the ball in the basket like this
RRFB
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,259

Post#5 » by RRFB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:04 am

Sucks for Hickson, he's been playing much better since moving to the bench. I'd much rather have him out there than Randolph.

What is up with all these ACLs (Broncos too). Whenever someone goes down from now on, I'm automatically going to assume it's a torn ACL.

Return to Denver Nuggets