ImageImageImage

Jusuf Nurkic thread

Moderator: THE J0KER

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: Jusuf Nurkic thread 

Post#21 » by skywalker33 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Seems just a corrected oversight IMO....Adams has played more, but Nurkic is definitely the better player !!
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
stormec
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#22 » by stormec » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 pm

http://nurkic.com/amazing-block-on-ryan ... lebration/ … - After the amazing block by Nurkic, Kenneth Faried said something in Bosnian. @KennethFaried35 @nurkic23 #Nuggets

After the amazing block on Ryan Kelly in Tuesday night away victory Kenneth Faried said screamed in Bosnian “Jebi se!” which confused viewers. Even, the Bosnian viewers were confused.

Jusuf Nurkic smiled back as he understood this was meant in a good way. We all laughed our loud here at Jusuf Nurkic Official Fan Base when that happened, and for all of you who don’t understand, check what does “Jebi se” mean in Google Translate.
TheTrooper
Senior
And1: 550

Post#23 » by TheTrooper » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:18 pm

Hahaha gotta love this guy.
Teaching his teammates the language, making people play turbofolk music after he scores :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Gyes0s8Oo[/youtube]

:lol:
skywalker33

Post#24 » by skywalker33 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:32 am

Seems Jusef has som personal matters to attend to, he withdrew from the Rising Stars game. Don;t think it's a terrible thing but would have like to see him build on his confidence against some of his peers.

stormec
Ballboy

Post#25 » by stormec » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:59 am

http://nurkic.com/jusuf-nurkic-vs-oklah ... -thunders/

In an away defeat against Oklahoma City Thunders (119 : 94) Jusuf Nurkic played 28 minutes, scored 10 points and grabbed 7 boards. Way to go Juka!

josh_nuggets
Junior
And1: 25

Post#26 » by josh_nuggets » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:18 am

skywalker33 wrote:Seems Jusef has som personal matters to attend to, he withdrew from the Rising Stars game. Don;t think it's a terrible thing but would have like to see him build on his confidence against some of his peers.

no he just wanted to visit back home as he had orginaly planned to before being selected, if i was 20 or whatever i would rather go back home for a week then play in a rookie game, esp if they are in different counrty
pickaxe
Analyst
And1: 66

Re: Jusuf Nurkic threadc 

Post#27 » by pickaxe » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Jebi se sounds like something the iron sheik would say.

(which is a good thing) doesn't take guff from anybody

Go Nurk!

put the ball in the basket like this
stormec
Ballboy

Post#28 » by stormec » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:18 am

http://nurkic.com/jusuf-nurkic-injury-updates/

After scoring 8 points and grabbing 8 boards for 21 minutes of his playing time in a Wednesday evening defeat against Phoenix Suns, Jusuf Nurkic sprained his right ankle. We will update this post with latest news on his injury. We all hope this injury will not keep him away from court for more than few days. Please follow this article, as we will post latest news on Nurkic’s injury.

Amazing Bosnian rookie is averaging 7.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.3 blocks in his NBA debut season. His stats were improving in every month of this season.

Powder Blue
Analyst
And1: 642

Post#29 » by Powder Blue » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:53 pm

skywalker33

Post#30 » by skywalker33 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Nurkic's injury should ensure we won't be winning anytime soon. leaving Hickson and Lauvergne as our only centers what available C's are on the maket ????...hope Shaw knows how to coach small-ball. Top 4 pick isn't out of reach IMO.

McBobforPrez
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#31 » by McBobforPrez » Sun Mar 1, 2015 7:51 am

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I'm a big Nurkic fan, he puts up great numbers considering how few minutes he usually plays due to constantly being in foul trouble, I think he has a bright future ahead of him. He's on my fantasy team and I know that he hurt his ankle a few days ago. All I'm reading are vague timetables for his injury like out at least a week but could be a month? Has anyone heard a legit timetable for when he is returning? Any chance he just gets shelved for the rest of the year? Trying to determine if I need to cut ties with him if it's going to be a multi-week injury, thanks.
skywalker33

Post#32 » by skywalker33 » Mon Mar 2, 2015 4:56 pm

McBobforPrez wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to say that I'm a big Nurkic fan, he puts up great numbers considering how few minutes he usually plays due to constantly being in foul trouble, I think he has a bright future ahead of him. He's on my fantasy team and I know that he hurt his ankle a few days ago. All I'm reading are vague timetables for his injury like out at least a week but could be a month? Has anyone heard a legit timetable for when he is returning? Any chance he just gets shelved for the rest of the year? Trying to determine if I need to cut ties with him if it's going to be a multi-week injury, thanks.

Doubt he gets shelved for the rest of the year being he is our only true center on the roster. I'd bet he's out for 2-4 weeks though

Stackey
Junior
And1: 123

Post#33 » by Stackey » Wed May 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Jusuf Nurkić playing for Cedevita againt Partizan Belgrade in the ABA league semifinal
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT4Qh5D09O8[/youtube]

They won it with the last second shoot by Nolan Smith, later lost in the final against Cibona(or should i say against Dario Šarić).
skywalker33

Post#34 » by skywalker33 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Jusef Nurkic makes 2nd team All-rookie, Congrats Big Guy !!

skywalker33

Post#35 » by skywalker33 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:33 am

With his surgery and 3-4 month recovery time, will surely miss the Summer league, back by TC though.

Return to Denver Nuggets