Baseball America's Top 100 Prospects

Moderator: TyCobb

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Baseball America's Top 100 Prospects 

Post#1 » by Quake Griffin » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:36 am

http://www.baseballamerica.com/minors/2 ... ects-free/

anybody have Keith Law's list and wanna post up?
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Da Schwab
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,619

Re: Baseball America's Top 100 Prospects 

Post#2 » by Da Schwab » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:01 pm

I got to see Javier Baez play a little bit in high school when I lived in Jacksonville and wrote for a couple local publications. Kid had all the tools then to be the next great SS in the majors if he would just get out of his own head. Apparently those issues still haven't been fixed.

I really want to see if Taijuan Walker can make a permanent spot on Seattle's rotation and make that rotation something difficult to deal with in a stacked (on paper) division.

But of that entire list of guys, I honestly want to see Billy Hamilton carve out a spot in the Reds outfield and become an everyday starter. His speed and baserunning ability makes him fun to watch.
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Post#3 » by Quake Griffin » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:16 pm

This list just reminds me that the Astros drafted Carlos Correa #1 overall and left the best prospect to be drafted by the Twins.

Buxton is the Black Trout and could hit in the majors though I doubt the Twins would bring him up.

other than that, the Dodgers have 3 guys on the list...so I'm happy.
Julio Urias...#51 on the list...not even old enough to buy a pack of cigarettes or enlist in the armed services.
can't wait for this kid to come up. He's gonna be great and the city is going to rally behind him. I guarantee it.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Lionlifer
Rookie
And1: 626

Post#4 » by Lionlifer » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:13 pm

2 prospects for the Tigers, I'm okay with that.

We trade away all our prospects anyways :lol:
2016 Pistons All Time Fantasy League Champ!
ATL Boy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,003

Post#5 » by ATL Boy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Two for the Braves as well, we've promoted most of our really good prospects over the past couple of years (Teheran, Simmons, Alex Wood), but I think JR Graham should be at least in the top 100: he looks like the 2nd coming of Kimbrel.
SichtingLives wrote:life hack:

When a man heaves a live chainsaw towards you from distance, stand still. No one has good accuracy throwing a chainsaw.
Higga
Lead Assistant
And1: 831

Post#6 » by Higga » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Only one Nat. Giolito is supposed to be a stud though, but he's really young and raw and has to prove he can stay healthy. Giolito in a rotation with Stras, Gonzalez, and J-Zimm though....brb I just wet myself
Eric Maynor is the worst basketball player I've ever seen.
sunshinekids99
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 228

Post#7 » by sunshinekids99 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:00 pm

It's a travesty only 8 Red Sox are on the list.. Man I love the Sox farm system right now

Return to The General MLB Board