Oscar Taveras Killed In Car Crash

Moderator: TyCobb

TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Re: Oscar Taveras Killed In Car Crash 

Post#21 » by TheKingofSting » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:14 am

Exactly, everyone makes mistakes it doesn't mean anyone deserved to die.
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
RoyalMajesty
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Post#22 » by RoyalMajesty » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:52 am

This is really sad. What makes it worst is that there's two families that are going through this really rough period. I just wish more people would avoid driving while being intoxicated.
atlantbodg
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#23 » by atlantbodg » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:48 pm

And his girlfriend, Edilia Arvelo, 18, was killed too.
Karmaloop
General Manager
And1: 1,478

Post#24 » by Karmaloop » Fri Mar 6, 2015 11:45 pm

BayAreaMadSkill wrote:The only tragic part of this entire incident is that the young woman died in the crash.

Taveras is an idiot who deserved whatever came to him if he was 5x the limit and driving with a passenger. Should never be in that situation. He's an idiot.

Your as bad as the people who sent in the death threats to Brandon Bostick after his NFCCG gaffe. At no point is the human life that void of value that you can say it isn't a tragic accident.
ohio
Starter
And1: 2,322

Post#25 » by ohio » Sat Mar 7, 2015 1:18 am

you could twist this in many ways, including the fact that his girlfriend did let him drive and did go in the car with him (when someone is that drunk, it's obvious).

But cmon, have some class, that could easily been me or one of the people I decided to ride with against better judgement in my younger days. Is drunk driving wrong? Um, duh. Is it common for people to do it? Yes I'd say it's an epidemic, there's a reason why they have such thing as check points.

Only way a person deserves to die IMO is if they touch children, let Oscar and his girlfriend rest in peace.

Return to The General MLB Board