SUPERBOWL XLIX: NFL PLAYOFF 2014-15

Moderator: bwgood77

dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Re: SUPERBOWL XLIX: NFL PLAYOFF 2014-15 

Post#481 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 4, 2015 12:17 am

Haven't seen Bulltalk & Brandon-Clyde on here in a good minute

I told y'all that Seattle luck was bound to run out and they shouldn't have got past the Packers
TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Post#482 » by TheKingofSting » Wed Feb 4, 2015 3:04 am

Bulltalk is busy choking down his crow.
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Post#483 » by Brandon-Clyde » Wed Feb 4, 2015 3:34 am

dr3am wrote:Haven't seen Bulltalk & Brandon-Clyde on here in a good minute

I told y'all that Seattle luck was bound to run out and they shouldn't have got past the Packers

I'm still here and still believe that the Seahawks earned their victories. I still believe the Seahawks will be the NFC favorites next season(much more than say the 49ers). The fact that they were one play away from victory and thus back to back Super Bowl victories shows that they are more talented than lucky
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
TheKingofSting
RealGM
And1: 2,163

Post#484 » by TheKingofSting » Wed Feb 4, 2015 3:37 am

The team they need to watch out for is Arizona, not SF.
President of the Quinn Cook Fan Club

Bradley Beal has D Wade potential
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#485 » by truth18 » Wed Feb 4, 2015 3:43 am

Brandon-Clyde wrote:

I'm still here and still believe that the Seahawks earned their victories. I still believe the Seahawks will be the NFC favorites next season(much more than say the 49ers). The fact that they were one play away from victory and thus back to back Super Bowl victories shows that they are more talented than lucky

You aren't upset, man? As a Patriots fan, it took me years (literally until Sunday) to get over 2011. I have never gotten over 2007 and likely never will.

This was arguably WAY worse than both of those losses. Not only did you guys make the worst play call in the history of American sports, you also got beat on the play. Malcom is a legend now because he MADE that play. It wasn't like Lockette couldn't have had that ball, Butler BEAT him there.

I dunno if I could ever get over a loss like that. Malcom Butler stomped on the hearts of your entire fanbase.

You'll find out if you were more talented than lucky NEXT year. As of right now, you were just defeated by the best QB ever Julian Edelman, and a dude who was working at Popeyes last year.

You will get over the loss when you win another superbowl. Saying anything else is lying to yourself imo. Trust me, I've been there the past seven years
YOU LOSE
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#486 » by Brandon-Clyde » Wed Feb 4, 2015 4:00 am

truth18 wrote:
Brandon-Clyde wrote:

You aren't upset, man? As a Patriots fan, it took me years (literally until Sunday) to get over 2011. I have never gotten over 2007 and likely never will.

This was arguably WAY worse than both of those losses. Not only did you guys make the worst play call in the history of American sports, you also got beat on the play. Malcom is a legend now because he MADE that play. It wasn't like Lockette couldn't have had that ball, Butler BEAT him there.

I dunno if I could ever get over a loss like that. Malcom Butler stomped on the hearts of your entire fanbase.

You'll find out if you were more talented than lucky NEXT year. As of right now, you were just defeated by the best QB ever Julian Edelman, and a dude who was working at Popeyes last year.

You will get over the loss when you win another superbowl. Saying anything else is lying to yourself imo. Trust me, I've been there the past seven years

I'm certainly not happy the Seahawks lost(especially because I believe there were better play calls that would have won it) but it helps to understand that the key players on the team are young and talented and will be contenders(unlike the 49ers) for some time(barring bad luck like injuries). It also helps that management and coaching have done quite well in acquiring and developing new talent. I was more upset about the SB loss vs the Steelers a few years back because I felt the officiating sucked that game and that several of the key players were either older or free agents making a re-appearance less likely
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
truth18
RealGM

Post#487 » by truth18 » Wed Feb 4, 2015 4:10 am

Brandon-Clyde wrote:
truth18 wrote:
Brandon-Clyde wrote:I'm still here and still believe that the Seahawks earned their victories. I still believe the Seahawks will be the NFC favorites next season(much more than say the 49ers). The fact that they were one play away from victory and thus back to back Super Bowl victories shows that they are more talented than lucky

I'm certainly not happy the Seahawks lost(especially because I believe there were better play calls that would have won it) but it helps to understand that the key players on the team are young and talented and will be contenders(unlike the 49ers) for some time(barring bad luck like injuries). It also helps that management and coaching have done quite well in acquiring and developing new talent. I was more upset about the SB loss vs the Steelers a few years back because I felt the officiating sucked that game and that several of the key players were either older or free agents making a re-appearance less likely

I feel you, man, that was some bs. I still can't fully believe that hurt worse, man. Again, as a Pats fan, I experienced this pain twice. Maybe I just can't forget that stuff as easily as most (2010 NBA finals are burned into my mind in the worst way possible, doubt I'll ever recover until we meet the Lakers in the finals again and beat them), but you are speaking like it's some easy process to get to the superbowl. It's really hard. You know that.

Let's be real: you aren't making the Superbowl three years in a row. I really don't see anyone other than Wilson, Sherman (maybe, if his fitness/spacing lasts 3+ years, I think I will) and Carroll being there when you get back to the big game.

I do think you will get back, and you will win, but it will likely take years just like it did for us. And you were right there just like us. You had it. Heavy stuff.
YOU LOSE
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#488 » by Brandon-Clyde » Wed Feb 4, 2015 4:27 am

truth18 wrote:I feel you, man, that was some bs. I still can't fully believe that hurt worse, man. Again, as a Pats fan, I experienced this pain twice. Maybe I just can't forget that stuff as easily as most (2010 NBA finals are burned into my mind in the worst way possible, doubt I'll ever recover until we meet the Lakers in the finals again and beat them), but you are speaking like it's some easy process to get to the superbowl. It's really hard. You know that.

Let's be real: you aren't making the Superbowl three years in a row. I really don't see anyone other than Wilson, Sherman (maybe, if his fitness/spacing lasts 3+ years, I think I will) and Carroll being there when you get back to the big game.

I do think you will get back, and you will win, but it will likely take years just like it did for us. And you were right there just like us. You had it. Heavy stuff.

Right now the Seahawks have to be the NFC favorites barring injuries and/or the loss of Lynch in free agency. For the most part their key players are on the younger side(can't really think of any "old" players on the team. I can also see the team improving at the WR position rather easily as the best that can be said of most of them is that they are solid.
truth18
RealGM

Post#489 » by truth18 » Wed Feb 4, 2015 4:38 am

Brandon-Clyde wrote:
truth18 wrote:I feel you, man, that was some bs. I still can't fully believe that hurt worse, man. Again, as a Pats fan, I experienced this pain twice. Maybe I just can't forget that stuff as easily as most (2010 NBA finals are burned into my mind in the worst way possible, doubt I'll ever recover until we meet the Lakers in the finals again and beat them), but you are speaking like it's some easy process to get to the superbowl. It's really hard. You know that.

Right now the Seahawks have to be the NFC favorites barring injuries and/or the loss of Lynch in free agency. For the most part their key players are on the younger side(can't really think of any "old" players on the team. I can also see the team improving at the WR position rather easily as the best that can be said of most of them is that they are solid.

Why would Lynch come back after that blatant disrespect? Cannot see him staying in Seattle at all, but, yeah, if you guys can keep him, you're still my NFC favorites.

I said all that assuming Lynch is leaving. But I guess he could stay. As KG said, anything is possible.

Even if he does stay somehow, he'll play at this level what? One? Two more years?

Gl next year. You absolutely will need it.
YOU LOSE
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#490 » by Brandon-Clyde » Wed Feb 4, 2015 4:48 am

truth18 wrote:
Brandon-Clyde wrote:

Why would Lynch come back after that blatant disrespect? Cannot see him staying in Seattle at all, but, yeah, if you guys can keep him, you're still my NFC favorites.

I said all that assuming Lynch is leaving. But I guess he could stay. As KG said, anything is possible.

Even if he does stay somehow, he'll play at this level what? One? Two more years?

Gl next year. You absolutely will need it.

Why leave a good situation? If he stays he likely gets just as much money and is on a top SB contending team. Also Seattle has platooned RB's quite often to keep Lynch fresh and healthy with the side benefit of extending his productive career
dr3am
RealGM

Post#491 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 4, 2015 10:02 am

TheKingofSting wrote:The team they need to watch out for is Arizona, not SF.

In the NFC West yea as far as the NFC as a whole they need to watch out for Green Bay and probably Dallas
dr3am
RealGM

Post#492 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 4, 2015 9:55 pm

Bulltalk wrote:
dr3am wrote:Pats gonna win

:lol: You're effing crazy. The Seahawks are simply the better team. I know that Seattle is out here in no-wheres-ville compared to the rest of the nation. But we are a force to be reckoned with. I remember last year when so many people said the same thing about the Broncos. 43-8 Seahawks.

I don't think it will be that much of a blowout; but I do believe there will be little doubt as to who the better team is at the end of the day. You gotta understand something. The Seahawks "team-speed" and youth is a major force to be reckoned with. It's hard to quantify it, but it's a reality. The Seahawks are simply better athletes than the Patriots. Pure and simple. Of course, anything can happen (witness their last game). But there you have it.

Come Monday, we'll be talking about a three-peat, and the Seahawks going for what no team has ever done in the Super Bowl era, win three in a row. If they pull that off (big if), they will clearly go down as the greatest team of the Super Bowl era. And don't forget, the Hawks are one of the youngest teams in the league.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :lol:

Ahhhh, where you at bro? Weren't we suppose to be talking about a Seahawks 3-peat? Patriots 28-24 Put that in your pipe and smoke it 8-)
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,587

Post#493 » by blazza18 » Wed Feb 4, 2015 10:05 pm

Very big of you going back finding posts to talk ****
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
truth18
RealGM

Post#494 » by truth18 » Wed Feb 4, 2015 10:35 pm

blazza18 wrote:Very big of you going back finding posts to talk ****

Bulltalk deserves every bit of crow he's received. I'm sure he even agrees with that statement. He put those absurd comments out there. He was cocky, homophobic and incredibly rude. I probably won't change this sig for years.

OT: but I think the Eagles have a shot at making the SB next year. Either way, should be a crazy and competitive year all around. NFL is always impossible to predict but next year feels especially so.
YOU LOSE
dr3am
RealGM

Post#495 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 4, 2015 10:44 pm

blazza18 wrote:Very big of you going back finding posts to talk ****

Still crying after all this time huh? smh..Go find a hobby. Bulltalk has been talking mad **** all this time to everybody and called out every single person that said the Seahawks would lose or even picked against them

blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,587

Post#496 » by blazza18 » Thu Feb 5, 2015 1:10 am

truth18 wrote:OT: but I think the Eagles have a shot at making the SB next year. Either way, should be a crazy and competitive year all around. NFL is always impossible to predict but next year feels especially so.

Going to be difficult to do without a QB or defence.

dr3am wrote:Still crying after all this time huh?

No idea what you're on about.

dr3am wrote:smh..Go find a hobby.

Says the guy who continuously goes back to find posts from days ago. Ok pal :thumbsup:
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
CellarDoor
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 972

Post#497 » by CellarDoor » Fri Feb 6, 2015 1:33 am

TheKingofSting wrote:Bulltalk is busy choking down his crow.

you mean gagging on his own ****?
tsherkin wrote:You can run away if you like, but I'm not done with this nonsense, I'm going rip apart everything you've said so everyone else here knows that you're completely lacking in basic basketball knowledge...
dr3am
RealGM

Post#498 » by dr3am » Fri Feb 6, 2015 3:15 pm

CellarDoor wrote:
TheKingofSting wrote:Bulltalk is busy choking down his crow.

you mean gagging on his own ****?

:lol: :lol: check the sig

Return to The General NFL Board