Could Seattle Be Doping?

Moderator: bwgood77

thizznation
Starter
And1: 778

Could Seattle Be Doping? 

Post#1 » by thizznation » Thu Feb 5, 2015 7:46 pm

Well first of all I think 75 to 90 percent of the NFL is doping. But I have a feeling Seattle has the best PED's brewing at the moment.

Their defense is just stacked with unreal athletes. Did they really scout and sign that much better athletes than the rest of the league?

Marshawn Lynch has always been very talented, but he underwent a transformation into the most dominating runningback in the league at age 24 as soon as he comes to Seattle.

Sherman looks a good deal larger and leaner than he did in Stanford.

Kam chancellor.

I know I'm being really speculative here so please don't put me on blast if you aren't with it.
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Re: Could Seattle Be Doping? 

Post#2 » by dr3am » Thu Feb 5, 2015 10:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread is gold. im with ya man

dopeattle seadaroll hawks
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#3 » by truth18 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:47 pm

I think they give certain players adderall. Beyond that? I don't see Carroll allowing anything beyond what the rest of the league is doing (which could be serious doping lol).
YOU LOSE
Higga
Lead Assistant
And1: 831

Post#4 » by Higga » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Or they just do a really good job drafting and developing talent.

Calling teams who are better "cheaters" is such a loser mentality.
Eric Maynor is the worst basketball player I've ever seen.
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#5 » by truth18 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Higga wrote:Or they just do a really good job drafting and developing talent.

Calling teams who are better "cheaters" is such a loser mentality.

They were caught for adderall use in the past.
YOU LOSE
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,190

Post#6 » by LAKESHOW » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:20 pm

If doping, you mean several of them smoke dope. Marijuana. Ganja? Then yes. They are heavily doping.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
Lala870
Starter
And1: 1,455

Post#7 » by Lala870 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:26 am

Gotta love how the online community gives the Patriots a complete pass for any scandal that arises yet scrutinize other teams for the most random stuff.

NFL=Joke
Al Harrington is my inspiration for weed entrepreneurship!
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,438

Post#8 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:42 pm

It's called Finding & developing talent. People hate on Pete, but the guy is a great coach. He knows talent & is able to motivate & coach it.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
SalemStoner
Veteran
And1: 82

Post#9 » by SalemStoner » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:04 am

truth18 wrote:I think they give certain players adderall. Beyond that? I don't see Carroll allowing anything beyond what the rest of the league is doing (which could be serious doping lol).

You think the guy who ran out on USC five seconds before they got hammered with sanctions from actions that occurred during his tenure - including vacating a national title AND a Heisman trophy - isn't open to doing something beyond what the rest of the league is doing?

Thanks for the laugh.

Cactus Jack wrote:It's called Finding & developing talent. People hate on Pete, but the guy is a great coach. He knows talent & is able to motivate & coach it.
It's easier to find talent when you pay them under the table, and his record with PED violations as coach speaks for itself. Make excuses about it all you want, his teams cheat, and get caught cheating. The likelihood that they're doping is pretty good.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#10 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:08 pm

SalemStoner wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:It's called Finding & developing talent. People hate on Pete, but the guy is a great coach. He knows talent & is able to motivate & coach it.
It's easier to find talent when you pay them under the table, and his record with PED violations as coach speaks for itself. Make excuses about it all you want, his teams cheat, and get caught cheating. The likelihood that they're doping is pretty good.

Pay them under the table!? :lol:

As for the PED's argument, the players that tested positive for Adderall, Pete has let go of & are no longer on the team (see Brandon Browner/Winston Guy/John Moffitt/Walter Thurmond). Sherman's case was thrown out & the ONLY player remaining on the team that tested positive is Bruce Irvin. That's ONE player that has a PAST violation for Adderall of all things. :roll:
SalemStoner
Veteran
And1: 82

Post#11 » by SalemStoner » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:24 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
SalemStoner wrote:

Pay them under the table!? :lol:

As for the PED's argument, the players that tested positive for Adderall, Pete has let go of & are no longer on the team (see Brandon Browner/Winston Guy/John Moffitt/Walter Thurmond). Sherman's case was thrown out & the ONLY player remaining on the team that tested positive is Bruce Irvin. That's ONE player that has a PAST violation for Adderall of all things. :roll:

Pete Carroll's experience with Reggie Bush is apparently lost on you, given your laughter towards something that actually happened.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,080
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#12 » by NO-KG-AI » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:17 am

You might have a point, but the guys you used as an example (Lynch, Sherman, Chancellor) were all guys that were seen as big guys that were strong athletes for their size, before they ever got to Seattle.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#13 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:31 am

NO-KG-AI wrote:You might have a point, but the guys you used as an example (Lynch, Sherman, Chancellor) were all guys that were seen as big guys that were strong athletes for their size, before they ever got to Seattle.

Exactly this. Pete has targeted big, physical guys.
agetro23
Freshman
And1: 27

Post#14 » by agetro23 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Doping? Have you seen their defense? They're built to look and be intimidating.

Return to The General NFL Board