Smack talk thread?

Moderator: bwgood77

ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#301 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:23 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Doesn't Ernie remind you of drama queen know it all Malco? Come to think of it, at least he brought something to the table once in a while.

Hell - at least Malco has legitimate points to make and is willing to take a stand on specific areas of contention without coming across as a Skip Bayless wannabe.

This idiot spends his time lobbing one handful of **** after another at every wall of the forum hoping something will stick and allow him to point and say "See - I was right about that ****!" Thing is - he might actually have something of value to say that would actually contribute to the forum but all this other noise coming from him completely makes him lack any credibility whatsoever.

the difference between skip and me is the majority of what I said will in fact come to pass.

[quote]This idiot spends his time lobbing one handful of **** after another at every wall of the forum hoping something will stick[quote]
If i'm just throwing stuff, I have incredible aim.
I said Denver would win first game=it happened.
I said Falcons would have a good year = its happening
I said Buffalo would have a good year=its happening.
I said Panthers would suck = it is in fact happening.
I said Colts and Saints and Minn would have good years = the season hasnt gone far enough for you to call me wrong yet.
I'm top 4 in pickem.
the majority thought none of this was possible early on.

in order for your theory to be correct, I would have to be lucky at guessing once or twice out of 10 or 20 times.
I'm already right a majority of the time. I'm the most credible person here, you are the one just guessing and going -gee whiz, I dont know, anything could happen-shrug.
you just dont like confident,self aware people.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#302 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:26 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I like to have fun and joke around as much as anyone, but this guy lives in his own idealistic bubble.

if you think KC is getting to any SB,youll obviously be wrong as I told you a month ago.

I'm quite aware of my surroundings
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#303 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:27 am

I heard a noise from this thread. Turned out to be a popcorn fart.

Onward through the fog. The Green fog.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,285

Post#304 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:47 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I like to have fun and joke around as much as anyone, but this guy lives in his own idealistic bubble.

if you think KC is getting to any SB,youll obviously be wrong as I told you a month ago.

There's that republican spin once again. You expect everyone to understand your twisted mumbo jumbo but you can understand a plain, easy post a couple months ago. ONCE AGAIN, go back and find and read it. For me to full fill my early prop bet, I just need Kansas City to make the AFC Championship game, not the Super Bowl. I did put in a couple other super bowl prop bets at good odds, just in case they made it to the Super Bowl, but I DID NOT pick them to go to the Super bowl even though I will be rooting for them if they do make it that far. How could I not take a $50.00 shot at 17/1 if KC, ended up playing the Vikings.
You know Ernie, its o.k. to post a different opinion from other poster's without degrading the posts of others. or turning and twisting their posts into lies. It really is o.k. I guess you don't like to be challanged which is probably why you avoid answering your own post or if no one agrees with you. Relax, most everyone in here has a different view than you do. Hell, there are many that don't agree with me on some things I post. But I don't go back and turn and twist other posters posts to get them to conform to my way of thinking like you do. I get the feeling we would all like you better if you were a raging alcoholic and back on drugs. R E L A X. Its o.k. to be wrong once in a while sweetie.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#305 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:59 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:

There's that republican spin once again. You expect everyone to understand your twisted mumbo jumbo but you can understand a plain, easy post a couple months ago. ONCE AGAIN, go back and find and read it. For me to full fill my early prop bet, I just need Kansas City to make the AFC Championship game, not the Super Bowl. I did put in a couple other super bowl prop bets at good odds, just in case they made it to the Super Bowl, but I DID NOT pick them to go to the Super bowl even though I will be rooting for them if they do make it that far. How could I not take a $50.00 shot at 17/1 if KC, ended up playing the Vikings.
You know Ernie, its o.k. to post a different opinion from other poster's without degrading the posts of others. or turning and twisting their posts into lies. It really is o.k. I guess you don't like to be challanged which is probably why you avoid answering your own post or if no one agrees with you. Relax, most everyone in here has a different view than you do. Hell, there are many that don't agree with me on some things I post. But I don't go back and turn and twist other posters posts to get them to conform to my way of thinking like you do. I get the feeling we would all like you better if you were a raging alcoholic and back on drugs. R E L A X. Its o.k. to be wrong once in a while sweetie.

my warning still stands. That wont happen. Super Bowl,conference championship,it really doesnt matter.
republican spin? i'm anti both sides/all sides. Elections are predetermined,your vote doesnt count and hasnt counted for 100 years.
The sooner you learn that,the better off you'll be.

if freedom actually existed, we wouldnt be voting for candidates that were chosen for us by someone else.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#306 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Just as I thought. You would make an excellent politician. And you are right. I should just stay home and do nothing and hide behind a computer and run my mouth. That will make the world a better place.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#307 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:Yeah. I just took a look at the Saints remaining schedule. I ain't seeing 8 wins in there.

seeing as how you are 17th place in the pickem,maybe you arent that good at evaluating schedules :P

( thats a joke,its a joke,i'm kidding, I put it here in the smack talk thread for that reason :D,its not like you dont have real life friends who razz you the same way, I mean no harm,i'm kidding..after all,you do have a Groucho Marx avatar,those movies were constant stabbing one liners ) :D

ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#308 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:26 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Just as I thought. You would make an excellent politician. And you are right. I should just stay home and do nothing and hide behind a computer and run my mouth. That will make the world a better place.

I would make a horrible politician because I tell the truth.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#309 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:08 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:Well the Cowboys suck now

One of the many Ernie's spot on predictions before the season started, lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#310 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:26 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
and only 3 games in ,they may still suck in the long run.

Yeah, they've only beaten the defending NFC champs, your Indy Colts predicted great team, and the Bengals (a team that has made the playoffs multiple years in a row) on the road by double digits, all with a rookie qb. I'm sure they are about to fold.

I'd be happy to see SD overtake them somehow, someway, but that is unlikely and they are the best team in the AFC right now. New England has looked good as well, but considering Denver is also playing with a less seasoned qb and has probably played a tougher schedule, they should probably be ranked #1.

there you go again,basing the next 13 weeks on the last 3. Who said the Bengals were good? theyve looked pretty average so far.Beating the Jets and Dolphins is pretty weak proof of anything.
they /Broncos beat the so called nfc champs with lesser QB play,(although more intelligent,) in the SB in the first place. So of course they beat them again. The Panthers are obviously a lesser team now.
It remains to be seen what Denver might be .With a rookie QB,the decline will come.
The Colts and their veteran QB leadership skills, will have a much more eventful season.

Can't wait to see how this one turns out, lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#311 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:35 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
thats the appearance this week but it wont look that way deeper into season and of course the Falcons actually belong on the greater side even now

Who's appearance? Mine or yours. You just have said for 3 straight weeks the Cowboy's suck and haven't played anyone yet. But the Falcons have, right?

no the appearance ie your perception that you said Falcons,Bills werent that good. You are obviously wrong.

the Cowboys have a rookie QB so no matter what your bias is of him,he is still a weak link.
like I said: too many rookie QBs are doing too well early on which means the professional quality of the league is poor.

Here is a perfect example of how Ernie turns and twist things. I post that Seattle/Dallas >>>>> New Orleans/ Atlanta. He turns that into that I am saying that the Bills and Falcons aren't good. But I am sure we will get an explanation from him as he tries to dig himself out of the hole on this one, lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#312 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:38 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:They have good players but they have a Carson Palmer clone named, Matt Ryan.

you're saying all white QBs are the same? :)

And then I make a post comparing Ryan to Palmer as a choke artist. He then tries to make race the issue. See what I mean?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#313 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Browns should have more. They have been in the NFL 28 more years than most teams. Only had to compete against 7 other teams most of the time. Since 1960 we've had to compete with 17 other teams year in and year out. Actually belong in the NFC as one of the original 8. Its been almost 60 years since their last. I suppose you call the last 60 years success though because they made the playoffs a handful of times.

what I called them was historically superior in total championships because they are historically superior in total championships.
stop complaining about getting 3 championships with Jerry.
That s obviously superior to Tom Landry and his 2 measly championships lol

and stop saying 'we'. You didnt do a damn thing but buy a ticket

Here's the deal... if the Cowboys defense stinks to the point they start 2-4, you will see me state clearly "Man - we suck!!!" If they win the NFC East and compete in the playoffs, I will clearly state "We have a chance". I will also expect you to kiss our playoff rings. Particularly as the Rams aren't sniffing a playoff berth. :falloff:

8-)
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,467

Post#314 » by bwgood77 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:42 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Yeah, they've only beaten the defending NFC champs, your Indy Colts predicted great team, and the Bengals (a team that has made the playoffs multiple years in a row) on the road by double digits, all with a rookie qb. I'm sure they are about to fold.

I'd be happy to see SD overtake them somehow, someway, but that is unlikely and they are the best team in the AFC right now. New England has looked good as well, but considering Denver is also playing with a less seasoned qb and has probably played a tougher schedule, they should probably be ranked #1.

there you go again,basing the next 13 weeks on the last 3. Who said the Bengals were good? theyve looked pretty average so far.Beating the Jets and Dolphins is pretty weak proof of anything.
they /Broncos beat the so called nfc champs with lesser QB play,(although more intelligent,) in the SB in the first place. So of course they beat them again. The Panthers are obviously a lesser team now.
It remains to be seen what Denver might be .With a rookie QB,the decline will come.
The Colts and their veteran QB leadership skills, will have a much more eventful season.

Can't wait to see how this one turns out, lol.

Denver lost two in a row, and beating the defending NFC champs (barely) doesn't look all that impressive any more. A great defense, but I don't think they are nearly as good as the Patriots, the Steelers with Ben, or probably Buffalo. We finally have a decent MNF game, and while I don't trust Houston, they have a chance of beating the Broncos too.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#315 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Another Ernie crystal ball prediction. Do we still suck 5 weeks later?
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#316 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:00 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Another Ernie crystal ball prediction. Do we still suck 5 weeks later?

make up your mind, bro.
you said yourself that just making playoffs isnt good enough so you really have nothing to brag about yet. You yourself say that that sucks,its not good enough,it doesnt matter.

you know they wont do anything significant this year with rookies leading the way.
theyve only beaten teams as sub par as Chicago and SF so who knows if they are any good?
the entire division is clogged in a 4 way tie ( yes I know dallas is one game up,my point is its not significant) more or less and Dallas did lose to the Giants. That will matter later.
while they dont appear to suck to you right now,they will suck when it matters.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#317 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:46 pm

I get it now. The missed extra point try and missed field goal in the Giant game causing us the win and being undefeated is more important than the 5 in a row after that, o.k. Only the one loss to you is important, not the 5 wins. :crazy:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#318 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Nov 4, 2016 1:21 pm

Time to get Cactus jack back in the game and out of his depression: Cardinals, Rams and 49ers >>>> Seahawks, lol. Fisher >>> Carroll, Goff>>>> Wilson. Come on Jack, give us a response so we know your alive and still o.k.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,441

Post#319 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Nov 4, 2016 4:04 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Time to get Cactus jack back in the game and out of his depression: Cardinals, Rams and 49ers >>>> Seahawks, lol. Fisher >>> Carroll, Goff>>>> Wilson. Come on Jack, give us a response so we know your alive and still o.k.

Who's this Fisher/Goff you speak of?
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#320 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Nov 4, 2016 4:47 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Time to get Cactus jack back in the game and out of his depression: Cardinals, Rams and 49ers >>>> Seahawks, lol. Fisher >>> Carroll, Goff>>>> Wilson. Come on Jack, give us a response so we know your alive and still o.k.

Who's this Fisher/Goff you speak of?

Nice to see your among the living, lol !!

Return to The General NFL Board