Smack talk thread?

Moderators: bwgood77, Icness

User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 6,665
And1: 406
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#521 » by RaoulDuke79 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:10 am

The Jags and Texans each have more postseason wins in the last 20 years than the Cowboys.

Yikes.

:love:
Image
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,905
And1: 494
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#522 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:14 am

And yet either one hasn't taken advantage or have anything to show for it while we have been down.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,532
And1: 2,551
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#523 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:14 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:The Jags and Texans each have more postseason wins in the last 20 years than the Cowboys.

Yikes.

:love:

:rofl:
Seattle Supersonics / Warriors (7/4/16)
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,905
And1: 494
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#524 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:17 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:The Jags and Texans each have more postseason wins in the last 20 years than the Cowboys.

Yikes.

:love:

:rofl:

Let me guess. Your back home in Seattle.
User avatar
shawn_hemp
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,341
And1: 633
Joined: Aug 27, 2014
   

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#525 » by shawn_hemp » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Image
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Starter
Posts: 2,461
And1: 649
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#526 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Yeah... OK.

Image
31 Unanswered Points
User avatar
shawn_hemp
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,341
And1: 633
Joined: Aug 27, 2014
   

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#527 » by shawn_hemp » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,532
And1: 2,551
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#528 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:19 pm

shawn_hemp wrote:Image
:lol:
Seattle Supersonics / Warriors (7/4/16)
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Starter
Posts: 2,461
And1: 649
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#529 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
shawn_hemp wrote:Image
:lol:


Uh huh...

31 Unanswered Points
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,532
And1: 2,551
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#530 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
shawn_hemp wrote:Image
:lol:


Uh huh...


Let's see if Zeke can keep himself out of trouble. I saw that TMZ video lol.
Seattle Supersonics / Warriors (7/4/16)
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Starter
Posts: 2,461
And1: 649
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#531 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Cactus Jack wrote: Let's see if Zeke can keep himself out of trouble. I saw that TMZ video lol.


The only thing I worry about with that is Goodell. That is exactly the kind of thing he will use his conduct "rule" to suspend someone.

Regardless - Zeke has to be smarter than that.
31 Unanswered Points
User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 6,665
And1: 406
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#532 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Ewoks never seemed all that bright to me, but they did play a big part in the defeat of the Emperor, so he should be fine against Goodell.
Image
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,905
And1: 494
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#533 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:53 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:Yeah... OK.

Image

Egals last Championship, 1959 season. Cowboys join Capital Division as an expansion team in 1960. Since 1960, Egals have 0 Championships, 0 Super Bowls, Nothing, Nada, empty trophy case. :lol: :rofl: :falloff:
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,905
And1: 494
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#534 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:54 am

There are 3 houses on a dead end street. In back of every house runs a sewer canal. Which house belongs to the Egal fan?
User avatar
shawn_hemp
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,341
And1: 633
Joined: Aug 27, 2014
   

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#535 » by shawn_hemp » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 pm

again

Image

How is bragging about Super Bowls won over 20 years ago any different than me saying the Eagles won 3 NFL championships and were the only team to ever beat Vince Lombardi in the postseason?

"Oh well who cares about Vince Lombardi right"

Yeah they only named the **** trophy you can't stop talking about after him nbdjs

The 90s Cowboys beat Buffalo twice (lol) and a **** Pittsburgh team that made Larry Brown look like the GOAT CB

Our owner doesn't care about winning so long as the check book is balanced unfortunately. If you want to make fun of us for anything that should be top of the list because that is what really makes me angry

Jerry Jones might be a douche but at least he tries to win (and usually fails)

Jeffery Lurie is just a douche
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,905
And1: 494
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#536 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:22 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:There are 3 houses on a dead end street. In back of every house runs a sewer canal. Which house belongs to the Egal fan?

The one with a diving board.
User avatar
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 13,360
And1: 5,850
Joined: Jan 07, 2010
Location: Houston, TX
       

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#537 » by jwise44 » Yesterday 7:27 am

I came into talk smack about the Cowgirls...I'm really drunk and had a hilarious thing happen to me, and it involved a cowboys fan haha...not appropriate for this forum though

But so anyways the cowboys suck and their fans are annoying, but otis mr. B and especially my man bjj are Cool in my book


I will probably delete this post whenever I wake up
ROCKETS TEXANS ASTROS KNICKS
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 6,532
And1: 2,551
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
     

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#538 » by Cactus Jack » Yesterday 7:50 am

jwise44 wrote:I came into talk smack about the Cowgirls...I'm really drunk and had a hilarious thing happen to me, and it involved a cowboys fan haha...not appropriate for this forum though

But so anyways the cowboys suck and their fans are annoying, but otis mr. B and especially my man bjj are Cool in my book


I will probably delete this post whenever I wake up

I'm just here to make sure it doesn't get deleted.
Seattle Supersonics / Warriors (7/4/16)
User avatar
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 13,360
And1: 5,850
Joined: Jan 07, 2010
Location: Houston, TX
       

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#539 » by jwise44 » Yesterday 7:52 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:There are 3 houses on a dead end street. In back of every house runs a sewer canal. Which house belongs to the Egal fan?

The one with a diving board.

I'm confused? That doesn't sound like a very good joke

They are diving into the sewer canal?
ROCKETS TEXANS ASTROS KNICKS
User avatar
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 13,360
And1: 5,850
Joined: Jan 07, 2010
Location: Houston, TX
       

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#540 » by jwise44 » Yesterday 7:53 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
jwise44 wrote:I came into talk smack about the Cowgirls...I'm really drunk and had a hilarious thing happen to me, and it involved a cowboys fan haha...not appropriate for this forum though

But so anyways the cowboys suck and their fans are annoying, but otis mr. B and especially my man bjj are Cool in my book


I will probably delete this post whenever I wake up

I'm just here to make sure it doesn't get deleted.

Hahaha jackass
ROCKETS TEXANS ASTROS KNICKS

Return to The General NFL Board