True or False: NFL Edition

Moderators: bwgood77, Icness

Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 2,156

Re: True or False: NFL Edition 

Post#261 » by Ballerhogger » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:25 am

bleu wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:True or False the lions will make the playoffs again this year.

I will say false. I don't expect the Lions to be much worse, but I do expect the Packers and Vikings, and really the NFC as a whole, to be better next season. They will probably be on the verge though.

True or False: Jamaal Charles finds a landing place where he can pick up 16+ carries per game next season

A glass cannon plus 30+.. idk. I would put him on short deal high reward low risk. If i wanted him on my team.

True or False the Jaguars can win afc south.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,850

Post#262 » by jwise44 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 am

Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:True or False the lions will make the playoffs again this year.

I will say false. I don't expect the Lions to be much worse, but I do expect the Packers and Vikings, and really the NFC as a whole, to be better next season. They will probably be on the verge though.

True or False: Jamaal Charles finds a landing place where he can pick up 16+ carries per game next season

A glass cannon plus 30+.. idk. I would put him on short deal high reward low risk. If i wanted him on my team.

I think add south is a toss up between all teams...depends on draft/rookies and the rest of free agency (mainly qbs)
ROCKETS TEXANS ASTROS KNICKS
Ayatollah
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,450

Post#263 » by Ayatollah » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:

No way. Texans and Titans will be at least as good as last season, Jaguars season will be over after 16 games...

True or False: Broncos will be top3 next season
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 2,156

Post#264 » by Ballerhogger » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Ayatollah wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:

No way. Texans and Titans will be at least as good as last season, Jaguars season will be over after 16 games...

False. The raiders , Chiefs , and Chargers all have better QBs right now. The defense is getting older, they havent adressed the RB issues. A long way to go on ,offense still.

True or False Odell Beckman Jr will have better year than Juilo Jones and Antiono Brown.
Ayatollah
Assistant Coach

Post#265 » by Ayatollah » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Ballerhogger wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:A glass cannon plus 30+.. idk. I would put him on short deal high reward low risk. If i wanted him on my team.

False. The raiders , Chiefs , and Chargers all better QBs right now. The defense is getting older, they havent adressed the RB issues. A long way to go on ,offense still.

True or False Odell Beckman Jr will have better year than Juilo Jones and Antiono Brown.

If all three stay healthy I´d say no. OBJ´s stat will decrease with Marshall imo... but the Giants´ offense will be better :D
Voldemort
Freshman
And1: 17

Post#266 » by Voldemort » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:11 pm

True or False: Matt Forte will have a better season than Jamaal Charles and Adrian Peterson regardless of what teams they end up on.
Ayatollah
Assistant Coach

Post#267 » by Ayatollah » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:51 am

Voldemort wrote:True or False: Matt Forte will have a better season than Jamaal Charles and Adrian Peterson regardless of what teams they end up on.

False if both are able to stay healthy imo... (doubt it especially for Charles in Seattle though).

True or false: The Falcons can´t handle their SB-loss and miss the playoffs
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 171

Post#268 » by RavenMad31 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Ayatollah wrote:
Voldemort wrote:True or False: Matt Forte will have a better season than Jamaal Charles and Adrian Peterson regardless of what teams they end up on.

False if both are able to stay healthy imo... (doubt it especially for Charles in Seattle though).

I'll get in on this. True.

In the same vein: T/F? Patriots repeat.
Ayatollah
Assistant Coach

Post#269 » by Ayatollah » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:53 am

RavenMad31 wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:

I'll get in on this. True.

In the same vein: T/F? Patriots repeat.

The Panthers will be back on track and the Buccaneers upgraded their team signifcantly imo, NFC South will be fun to watch.

Regarding your question, I think they won´t/can´t repeat.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
And1: 497

Post#270 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:08 am

Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:

True, if they can find a replacement for Bortles.

Return to The General NFL Board