AFC South

Moderators: bwgood77, Icness

Who will win the division?

Colts
4
25%
Jaguars
4
25%
Texans
2
13%
Titans
6
38%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 32,644
And1: 12,842
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

AFC South 

Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Read on Twitter
User avatar
Mr. E
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 16,207
And1: 4,052
Joined: Apr 15, 2006
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!
       

Re: AFC South 

Post#2 » by Mr. E » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:32 am

I think that the Texans go 5-1 in this division this season. I'm looking forward to their revamped offense.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 32,644
And1: 12,842
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: AFC South 

Post#3 » by bwgood77 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:39 am

Mr. E wrote:I think that the Texans go 5-1 in this division this season. I'm looking forward to their revamped offense.


I look forward to watching them. I get all their games in Austin, so I might as well enjoy them. I used to hate that I got Dallas and Houston every week, but now I find both teams interesting. I get the bonus of them showing the Chargers/Chiefs and of course the Cards/Pats on SNF. Should be a great day of football tomorrow.
User avatar
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 7,038
And1: 4,378
Joined: May 06, 2004
Location: Tuscaloosa
     

Re: AFC South 

Post#4 » by Latrell » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:48 am

Houston.

Only team with a more unlikeable coach is New England.
Image
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 32,644
And1: 12,842
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: AFC South 

Post#5 » by bwgood77 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:33 am

Read on Twitter
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,154
And1: 532
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: AFC South 

Post#6 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:53 pm

I'm still taking my sleeper pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars to barely win the division. I don't think the Colts are that good, Luck is a bit over rated and their defense sucks. Not sure Luck is healthy. Too many new pieces in Houston but they still could win division. The sample size for Osweiler is too small for me to commit.
User avatar
JaxMagic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 5,305
And1: 234
Joined: Apr 11, 2003
   

Re: AFC South 

Post#7 » by JaxMagic » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:24 pm

I wanted a win against the Packers so bad. That would have set us up real nicely moving forward. So close. :/
Image
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,154
And1: 532
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: AFC South 

Post#8 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:58 pm

They had a chance to win in the end. Jaguars have made great strides the past 2 years. I'm sticking with them. A couple plays here and there and they would have won. They are almost there.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
Posts: 807
And1: 73
Joined: Jun 02, 2016

Re: AFC South 

Post#9 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'm still taking my sleeper pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars to barely win the division. I don't think the Colts are that good, Luck is a bit over rated and their defense sucks. Not sure Luck is healthy. Too many new pieces in Houston but they still could win division. The sample size for Osweiler is too small for me to commit.


Colts not good? They caught up from a large deficit. It was tight at the end.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,154
And1: 532
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: AFC South 

Post#10 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:55 pm

VS. the Lions, PLEASE. If Detroit didn't play their stupid usual selves, it wouldn't have been even close in the end. I guess your eye test is different than mine. Lets see how close the Dolts come with a good team and they continue to play like that. Lol.
User avatar
bleu
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 6,109
And1: 978
Joined: Apr 24, 2007
       

Re: AFC South 

Post#11 » by bleu » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:50 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'm still taking my sleeper pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars to barely win the division. I don't think the Colts are that good, Luck is a bit over rated and their defense sucks. Not sure Luck is healthy. Too many new pieces in Houston but they still could win division. The sample size for Osweiler is too small for me to commit.


Colts not good? They caught up from a large deficit. It was tight at the end.


And lost. Coming back from a large deficit also means you got yourself into a large deficit. They don't get half a win, they get a loss.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
Posts: 807
And1: 73
Joined: Jun 02, 2016

Re: AFC South 

Post#12 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:06 am

bleu wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'm still taking my sleeper pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars to barely win the division. I don't think the Colts are that good, Luck is a bit over rated and their defense sucks. Not sure Luck is healthy. Too many new pieces in Houston but they still could win division. The sample size for Osweiler is too small for me to commit.


Colts not good? They caught up from a large deficit. It was tight at the end.


And lost. Coming back from a large deficit also means you got yourself into a large deficit. They don't get half a win, they get a loss.


thanks captain obvious, sheesh. Yes,they lost
it was still a great game brought about the new poster boy, Luck,who made it so.
they arent a bottom 10 team and will regroup and be fine and so will the Cardinals and the Saints and the Falcons.


and by the way..unlike the first couple weeks here, I have to wait a while for the bottom half of a thread to load when I click on a topic.
Today its been happening.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,154
And1: 532
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: AFC South 

Post#13 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:08 am

Mr. E wrote:I think that the Texans go 5-1 in this division this season. I'm looking forward to their revamped offense.

You got a good look at it tonight.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,154
And1: 532
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: AFC South 

Post#14 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:09 am

So Ernie. You still like your Dolts and Texans?
atlantabbq99
Starter
Posts: 2,215
And1: 650
Joined: Mar 28, 2013

Re: AFC South 

Post#15 » by atlantabbq99 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:22 am

The Pats just made the Texans defensive line look pathetic
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,154
And1: 532
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: AFC South 

Post#16 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:26 pm

AFC South is by far the worst division in the NFL. Easily.
User avatar
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 13,599
And1: 5,969
Joined: Jan 07, 2010
Location: Houston, TX
       

Re: AFC South 

Post#17 » by jwise44 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:34 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:AFC South is by far the worst division in the NFL. Easily.

Yeah cowboys eagles redskins and giants is clearly better

(It actually is, but not by much)
ROCKETS TEXANS ASTROS KNICKS
User avatar
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 13,599
And1: 5,969
Joined: Jan 07, 2010
Location: Houston, TX
       

Re: AFC South 

Post#18 » by jwise44 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Still think Texans take the division, but Jesus I drank so much last night during that game I yakked this morning all over my hotel bathroom. Luckily it's raining so I can't really work today
ROCKETS TEXANS ASTROS KNICKS
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 32,644
And1: 12,842
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: AFC South 

Post#19 » by bwgood77 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:47 pm

jwise44 wrote:Still think Texans take the division, but Jesus I drank so much last night during that game I yakked this morning all over my hotel bathroom. Luckily it's raining so I can't really work today


I might have drank a lot last night too if I was a Texans fan.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,154
And1: 532
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: AFC South 

Post#20 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:42 pm

And drinking the hard stuff I might add, lol.

Return to The General NFL Board