Titans
38%

Total votes: 16

RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 195

Re: AFC South 

Post#81 » by RavenMad31 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:46 pm

Three votes for the jags? I wouldn't have voted for them three times if you asked me every year for the last fifteen years. They have become one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" teams. I know they made some changes, but they're still the jaguars until they prove they're no longer the jaguars.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
And1: 531

Post#82 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:05 am

If they had a better Qb than Bortles, I would lay down some money on them to win the division and go to the playoffs. Bortles must step up this year. He has had plenty of time now to grow. Nevertheless, I still think he is a bust holding this team back.
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
And1: 754

Post#83 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:20 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:Three votes for the jags? I wouldn't have voted for them three times if you asked me every year for the last fifteen years. They have become one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" teams. I know they made some changes, but they're still the jaguars until they prove they're no longer the jaguars.

I'm "thinking" it might be time for 2017 threads for all the divisions. Because I sure as hell ain't punching that "Jags" button this season.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 195

Post#84 » by RavenMad31 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:Three votes for the jags? I wouldn't have voted for them three times if you asked me every year for the last fifteen years. They have become one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" teams. I know they made some changes, but they're still the jaguars until they prove they're no longer the jaguars.

I'm "thinking" it might be time for 2017 threads for all the divisions. Because I sure as hell ain't punching that "Jags" button this season.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Now excuse me while I go vote for the Cowboys to be the 2016 NFC East champs.
Otis Driftwood
Veteran
And1: 754

Post#85 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:16 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Now excuse me while I go vote for the Cowboys to be the 2016 NFC East champs.

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach

Post#86 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:19 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

:rofl: Your too much.
CDior510
Sophomore
And1: 63

Post#87 » by CDior510 » Mon May 1, 2017 11:45 pm

I want to thank the Jaguars for picking up my cousin Kenneth Walker III out of UCLA. If he follows my advice keeps his head down and just works you guys have a tremendous speed threat with a chip on his shoulder. Capable of KR, PR, deep threats, playing the slot, and a few rushes as a RB.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach

Post#88 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue May 2, 2017 4:12 am

Getting Fournett should be a big plus for the Jags. Hopefully it will make things better for Bortles.

Return to The General NFL Board