NFC South

Moderators: bwgood77, Icness

Who will win the division?

Bucs
2
12%
Falcons
9
53%
Panthers
6
35%
Saints
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 17

User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 7,018
And1: 2,759
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#21 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:55 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:keep betting against me, youll lose more often than win.
the Saints are still making the playoffs.
people will bet against them the next 5 or 6 weeks and keep losing.

Not with that Defense!
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,110
And1: 522
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#22 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:01 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
Saints at home

Thanks for the wonderful tip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made money on your great tip. :kiss



you still wont on the Chiefs in the post season though.

My early prop bet is already in on Kansas City. I don't have to worry about it till playoff time. Nevertheless, I bet the Chiefs do much better and go a lot farther than your predicted Bills, Falcons, Saints and Texans do. Each week I almost soil myself watching you defend Rex Ryan and the bills and thinking they have a shot at the playoffs. :wavefinger: :falloff:
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 31,832
And1: 12,254
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: NFC South 

Post#23 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:19 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:keep betting against me, youll lose more often than win.
the Saints are still making the playoffs.
people will bet against them the next 5 or 6 weeks and keep losing.

Not with that Defense!


It's possible to start out 0-3 and make the playoffs. It's been done 3 times since 1990.
NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION If you'd like to discuss the NFL draft, go here.. viewtopic.php?f=141&t=1539586
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
Posts: 807
And1: 73
Joined: Jun 02, 2016

Re: NFC South 

Post#24 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:34 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:keep betting against me, youll lose more often than win.
the Saints are still making the playoffs.
people will bet against them the next 5 or 6 weeks and keep losing.

Not with that Defense!


It's possible to start out 0-3 and make the playoffs. It's been done 3 times since 1990.


its interesting that you say that because I'm pretty sure the announcer said it has never happened. He may have said rarely?

this was at the bottom of an article
[quote]Since the Super Bowl era, only five teams have made the playoffs after starting 0-3 with the last being the 1998 Buffalo Bills./quote]

what propaganda is the media selling?
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,110
And1: 522
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#25 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:00 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
Saints at home

Thanks for the tip. I just changed my pig skin pick em to the Falcons, and took the 4 points and took another shot with Atlanta with the spread for $50.00 just for s.... and giggles.


keep betting against me, youll lose more often than win.
the Saints are still making the playoffs.
people will bet against them the next 5 or 6 weeks and keep losing.

next week theyll be 1-3 and everyone else in their division is no better than 2-2 or 1-3.
this race is just starting and no one has any true lead.

Ya know. Something just dawned on me. Your saying both Atlanta and New Orleans will make the playoffs, right? (clever, just clever taking 2 teams in one division) But anyways, the only way that can happen is if both teams knock out Carolina. I find that scenario highly improbable.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
Posts: 807
And1: 73
Joined: Jun 02, 2016

Re: NFC South 

Post#26 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:28 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Thanks for the tip. I just changed my pig skin pick em to the Falcons, and took the 4 points and took another shot with Atlanta with the spread for $50.00 just for s.... and giggles.


keep betting against me, youll lose more often than win.
the Saints are still making the playoffs.
people will bet against them the next 5 or 6 weeks and keep losing.

next week theyll be 1-3 and everyone else in their division is no better than 2-2 or 1-3.
this race is just starting and no one has any true lead.

Ya know. Something just dawned on me. Your saying both Atlanta and New Orleans will make the playoffs, right? (clever, just clever taking 2 teams in one division) But anyways, the only way that can happen is if both teams knock out Carolina. I find that scenario highly improbable.


of course you find it impossible.you have to so when it happens youll be really amazed. While i'll be yawning.
Clever? its real simple. I expect them to make playoffs therefore I picked them.
And I stand corrected.. Falcons may well have a two game lead after Sunday.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,110
And1: 522
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#27 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:52 pm

I said highly improbable, not impossible. What are you a damn republican? Don't twist my words to support your fantasy island.
User avatar
High 5
RealGM
Posts: 14,352
And1: 784
Joined: Apr 21, 2006

Re: NFC South 

Post#28 » by High 5 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:01 pm

No way the Saints make the playoffs and the odds are against Atlanta, too. We have a lot of youth on defense with no pass rush and our schedule is the toughest in the league. Our offense could be elite, but I want to see how they handle this stretch of top defenses.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
Posts: 807
And1: 73
Joined: Jun 02, 2016

Re: NFC South 

Post#29 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 pm

High 5 wrote:No way the Saints make the playoffs and the odds are against Atlanta, too. We have a lot of youth on defense with no pass rush and our schedule is the toughest in the league. Our offense could be elite, but I want to see how they handle this stretch of top defenses.


Falcons were top 16 defense last year. Theyll be closer to 10 this year.
and they are already on a 30 points a game clip
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 31,832
And1: 12,254
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: NFC South 

Post#30 » by bwgood77 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter
NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION If you'd like to discuss the NFL draft, go here.. viewtopic.php?f=141&t=1539586
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 31,832
And1: 12,254
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: NFC South 

Post#31 » by bwgood77 » Thu Oct 6, 2016 7:02 pm

Read on Twitter
NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION If you'd like to discuss the NFL draft, go here.. viewtopic.php?f=141&t=1539586
User avatar
ATL Boy
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
Posts: 9,370
And1: 2,253
Joined: May 15, 2011
Location: Atlanta GA
       

Re: NFC South 

Post#32 » by ATL Boy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Falcons are looking real good. This team has a different feel to it than the one that started 5-0 last year and imploded (4 of those 5 wins were the result of a 4th quarter comeback). For one, they're doing it without forcing the ball to Julio Jones every other play. Vic Beasley might be coming on for the defense, as well.
SichtingLives wrote:life hack:

When a man heaves a live chainsaw towards you from distance, stand still. No one has good accuracy throwing a chainsaw.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,110
And1: 522
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#33 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:30 pm

2 straight road victories, Oakland and Denver. Very impressed. They have opened my eyes that's for sure. I like this Coleman kid better than Freeman.
RavenMad31
Senior
Posts: 554
And1: 188
Joined: May 05, 2015
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#34 » by RavenMad31 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:13 am

Lol. So Tampa Bay, coming off of a 6-10 season, was such a complete team by April that they were able to waste a second round draft pick on a kicker that is gagging like this? This is why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
Posts: 807
And1: 73
Joined: Jun 02, 2016

Re: NFC South 

Post#35 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:39 am

RavenMad31 wrote:Lol. So Tampa Bay, coming off of a 6-10 season, was such a complete team by April that they were able to waste a second round draft pick on a kicker that is gagging like this? This is why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.


and yet they still won with said kicker
RavenMad31
Senior
Posts: 554
And1: 188
Joined: May 05, 2015
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#36 » by RavenMad31 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:35 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:Lol. So Tampa Bay, coming off of a 6-10 season, was such a complete team by April that they were able to waste a second round draft pick on a kicker that is gagging like this? This is why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.


and yet they still won with despite said kicker

So after missing 2 FGs earlier, he gets to come in and mop up his own mess with <40 yard chip shot? You don't draft a kicker in the second round if you are a 6-10 football team. Ever. It was a stupid, stupid move even if the guy turns out to be the best kicker of all time. So far, he is anything but.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,110
And1: 522
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#37 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:02 pm

Wow. I knew Carolina would take a step back this year, but not this bad. Stick a fork in Carolina now.
User avatar
ATL Boy
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
Posts: 9,370
And1: 2,253
Joined: May 15, 2011
Location: Atlanta GA
       

Re: NFC South 

Post#38 » by ATL Boy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:08 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Wow. I knew Carolina would take a step back this year, but not this bad. Stick a fork in Carolina now.

Yea, they're finished. 1-5 and they still have games left in Oakland, in Seattle, and vs. the Chiefs and Falcons. Not to mention games left against the Bucs and Saints which are in division. That team will lose at least 2 more (that's being generous), and 9-7 won't cut this year.
SichtingLives wrote:life hack:

When a man heaves a live chainsaw towards you from distance, stand still. No one has good accuracy throwing a chainsaw.
User avatar
bleu
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 6,093
And1: 967
Joined: Apr 24, 2007
       

Re: NFC South 

Post#39 » by bleu » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:32 pm

ATL Boy wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Wow. I knew Carolina would take a step back this year, but not this bad. Stick a fork in Carolina now.

Yea, they're finished. 1-5 and they still have games left in Oakland, in Seattle, and vs. the Chiefs and Falcons. Not to mention games left against the Bucs and Saints which are in division. That team will lose at least 2 more (that's being generous), and 9-7 won't cut this year.


Yeah, they've still got a very rough schedule ahead of them. They've already lost a few must-wins. I do see them improving dramatically between now and the end of the year, but I don't think we wind up with more than 8 wins. Bad enough to be left out of the playoffs, but good enough to not get a super good pick...
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,110
And1: 522
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC South 

Post#40 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:30 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Not with that Defense!


It's possible to start out 0-3 and make the playoffs. It's been done 3 times since 1990.


its interesting that you say that because I'm pretty sure the announcer said it has never happened. He may have said rarely?

this was at the bottom of an article
Since the Super Bowl era, only five teams have made the playoffs after starting 0-3 with the last being the 1998 Buffalo Bills./quote]

what propaganda is the media selling?

What propaganda are you selling?

Return to The General NFL Board