Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Re: NFL Wheelings and Dealings Pt. 2 

Post#21 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

Surprising but it seems the Seahawks have high hopes in CJ Prosise (every-down back) and Rawls´ health...

Michael was too inconsistent. Rumor is he started pouting when he wasn't getting the majority of carries. Guy just isn't starting material.

That was his M.O. in his short stay here. He had every opportunity to take a wide open job and couldn't beat out friggin' McFadden.

Just a guy. Easily replaceable.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#22 » by bleu » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

Surprising but it seems the Seahawks have high hopes in CJ Prosise (every-down back) and Rawls´ health...

Michael was too inconsistent. Rumor is he started pouting when he wasn't getting the majority of carries. Guy just isn't starting material.

Yeah, I agree. I was initially a little bit surprised to hear this, but Michael really hasn't ever impressed me. Then again, running behind that offensive line isn't exactly an easy job.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,425

Post#23 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:33 pm

bleu wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:Surprising but it seems the Seahawks have high hopes in CJ Prosise (every-down back) and Rawls´ health...

Yeah, I agree. I was initially a little bit surprised to hear this, but Michael really hasn't ever impressed me. Then again, running behind that offensive line isn't exactly an easy job.

Prosise made it look pretty easy. :wink:

Honestly, the guy just isn't very good. He doesn't read & react well at all to blocks. Too many times when he gets hit, he goes down right away. Very poor after contact. Frustrating player. He's been cut from 3 teams & bounced around. Green Bay just picked him up off waivers. He won't last there long either. Journeyman type. The Hawks were 30th in rushing going into the New England game with him as the starter. I expect that to improve greatly with Rawls/Prosise getting the reps.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to The General NFL Board