Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,438

Re: Week 15 Matchups and Game Discussion 

Post#121 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:14 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:I don't hate the Seahawks. They use to be my favorite other AFC West team when they were in that division.

:kiss

I'm not sure I'd like it if Cactus Jack kissed me though.

Fair enough.

Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#122 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Now this would suck. I love their name, uniforms and logo. They used to be the LA Chargers too. This is stupid and will basically make them lose even more Chargers fans than they would anyway.

Would that be something San Diego fans would prefer? Cut off all ties? Makes sense.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#123 » by studcrackers » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:18 am

refs dont know how to spot balls ever and they're even worse at it when a player runs out of bounds
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,759

Post#124 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:20 am

Yeah, I dunno it was close. Obv I want it to be a 1st down.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#125 » by studcrackers » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:20 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Now this would suck. I love their name, uniforms and logo. They used to be the LA Chargers too. This is stupid and will basically make them lose even more Chargers fans than they would anyway.

Would that be something San Diego fans would prefer? Cut off all ties? Makes sense.

you know whatever the nfl came up with would be complete **** though. im really gonna enjoy the nfl completely failing in LA again
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#126 » by bleu » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 am

Guys, haven't you heard that Buffalo is going to win the AFC East?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,461

Post#127 » by bwgood77 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:24 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Honestly I care a little bit that they move and would rather they stay, but I don't live there and only lived there for a year and a half, and am vested in the team and guys like Keenan Allen, Bosa, Hunter Hentry, Melvin Gordon, Casey Hayward, Jason Verrett, Melvin Ingram, Gates, etc. I can't just switch teams. Not my style.

I will still probably follow them even if they do change uniforms, but it definitely won't be the same. I've been waiting for years for them to get back to being really good. Who could I be a fan of? I have interest in the Cards, but not nearly to the same extent.

Most people in San Diego would probably give up on them, though I'm sure some who have followed them for years couldn't just cut ties, especially if they have pulled against Denver, Oakland, KC, etc for years. It would just leave a major hole.

I think most fans outside of San Diego might stick with the team like me, if they are die hard fans. But the name and uniform change would cut down the remaining fans big time I think.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,282

Post#128 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:31 am

bleu wrote:Guys, haven't you heard that Buffalo is going to win the AFC East?

Poor Ernie, :lol:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#129 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:34 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Honestly I care a little bit that they move and would rather they stay, but I don't live there and only lived there for a year and a half, and am vested in the team and guys like Keenan Allen, Bosa, Hunter Hentry, Melvin Gordon, Casey Hayward, Jason Verrett, Melvin Ingram, Gates, etc. I can't just switch teams. Not my style.

I will still probably follow them even if they do change uniforms, but it definitely won't be the same. I've been waiting for years for them to get back to being really good. Who could I be a fan of? I have interest in the Cards, but not nearly to the same extent.

Most people in San Diego would probably give up on them, though I'm sure some who have followed them for years couldn't just cut ties, especially if they have pulled against Denver, Oakland, KC, etc for years. It would just leave a major hole.

I think most fans outside of San Diego might stick with the team like me, if they are die hard fans. But the name and uniform change would cut down the remaining fans big time I think.

I ask, because cities like Seattle & Cleveland kept the team names & colors, etc. when those teams left town. I'm sure San Diego would also prefer to go that route. Losing any team is heartbreaking. I don't blame the fans at all on whatever they decide. Most Seattle fans either gave up on the NBA entirely or started following other teams.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,164

Post#130 » by RaoulDuke79 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:35 am

Congrats to the Raiders and their fans. 14 years is a long time to wait but they're going back to the playoffs!
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant

Post#131 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:35 am

RRRRRAAAIIIDDDEERRRS WWWWIIIINNN! OH YA! WOOHOO! PLAYOFFS BABY! :P! :)! :D!
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#132 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:37 am

GoRapstheoriginal wrote:RRRRRAAAIIIDDDEERRRS WWWWIIIINNN! OH YA! WOOHOO! PLAYOFFS BABY! :P! :)! :D!

Congrats!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,461

Post#133 » by bwgood77 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:38 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Would that be something San Diego fans would prefer? Cut off all ties? Makes sense.

I ask, because cities like Seattle & Cleveland kept the team names & colors, etc. when those teams left town. I'm sure San Diego would also prefer to go that route. Losing any team is heartbreaking. I don't blame the fans at all on whatever they decide. Most Seattle fans either gave up on the NBA entirely or began following other teams.

I don't see San Diego ever getting a new team though. I'm surprised the owner would want to do this. I'm not sure who would vote on the new logo and uniforms? What fans?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#134 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 am

After watching Phillip Rivers the past few weeks, I think its time he considers retirement.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#135 » by jwise44 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:I don't hate the Seahawks. They use to be my favorite other AFC West team when they were in that division.

I'm not sure I'd like it if Cactus Jack kissed me though.

Wow bdubbs, rude!!!

Now I'm afraid to ask if I can kiss u :oops:
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant

Post#136 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:42 am

Looking forward to SNF tonight. Hope it's a good one. Raptors are laying the beat down on the Magic right now as well.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,536

Post#137 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:45 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:After watching Phillip Rivers the past few weeks, I think its time he considers retirement.

Why? He has been a beast this season even with a weekly rotating offensive line, and without his top two targets. He's still got plenty of football ahead of him imo.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#138 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:45 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

I do. :wink:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#139 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:46 am

The Regime wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:After watching Phillip Rivers the past few weeks, I think its time he considers retirement.

Why? He has been a beast this season even with a weekly rotating offensive line, and without his top two targets. He's still got plenty of football ahead of him imo.

Yeah, I'd take Rivers over Romo anyday.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#140 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:48 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I do. :wink:

:cry:

Return to The General NFL Board