Your early favorites for SB 52?

Moderators: bwgood77, Icness

Otis Driftwood
Veteran
And1: 699

Re: Your early favorites for SB 52? 

Post#41 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 pm

imdaman99 wrote:Giants. They usually follow up a good season with a miraculous run to the Super Bowl. This offseason once they move that fat crap Flowers to another position, like cheerleader, they will be OK on offense.

How will we know him from the other women in New Jersey?

:rock:
imdaman99
Ballboy
And1: 15

Post#42 » by imdaman99 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
imdaman99 wrote:Giants. They usually follow up a good season with a miraculous run to the Super Bowl. This offseason once they move that fat crap Flowers to another position, like cheerleader, they will be OK on offense.

:lol: Giants don't even have cheerleaders, but we will make an exception for him. NJ women are dimes though.
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
And1: 522

Post#43 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 1, 2017 5:26 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:I'd do just about anything to have him post on this forum again.

Just about anything, :rofl:
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
And1: 522

Post#44 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 1, 2017 5:31 pm

imdaman99 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

:lol: Giants don't even have cheerleaders, but we will make an exception for him. NJ women are dimes though.

Can you blame them with the kennel club of women you guys have in that neck of the woods, :lol: Hopefully you guys don't go to Houston this year. Jwise might get the wrong idea.
Ayatollah
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,528

Post#45 » by Ayatollah » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Ballerhogger wrote:I want wait until the NFL Draft and FA signing are over since a lot players are FA.

The Steelers are my early favorite with Bryant returning to the field but I think there will be at least one suprising team in the Super Bowl. Teams like the Buccaneers, Lions and Browns (!) picked up the best available FA´s and no top tier candidate (Broncos, Seahawks, Packers) got significantly better so far (don´t know about the Patriots though).

No homer post but I think the Giants could become a contending team if they can upgrade their lack up front.

Return to The General NFL Board