What was the most enjoyable season for you as a fan of your team?

Moderators: bwgood77, Icness

RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 195

Re: What was the most enjoyable season for you as a fan of your team? 

Post#41 » by RavenMad31 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:51 pm

TheOnlyQuayH wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:
TheOnlyQuayH wrote:2007 was fun for me watching my patriots but I actually enjoyed 2010 more even though we loss in the first round. People were even doubting if we could win our own division until smashed the Jets 45-3 on Monday night football. That season was also the best I have ever seen Brady play, he was so efficient that year which is why he won MVP. Guys like Danny Woodhead, Deion Branch, BenJarvus Green-Ellis stepped up that year. Gronk and Aaron Hernandez were rookies that year. It was fun watching these guys develop through that season, we went 14-2. If only we didn't have the worst defense that year, we could've went far. Obviously we've had more successful season than this season due to postseason results but I never had more fun watching the pats than that year

I hear you. They don't all have to be championship seasons. 2003 was a lot of fun as Jamal Lewis ran for 2000+ yards, Ray Lewis was in his prime, Ed Reed was an electrifying second year player, we were showing signs of recovering from the post-2001 salary cap dump and we didn't know Kyle Boller was going to suck yet.

I still don't know how you guys didn't make the conference finals that year

We got tripped up by a really good Titans team in the first round of the playoffs. I don't think we were poised to be able to run with the best in the AFC. Manning was always a problem for us and the Chiefs were better than us. I'm not sure how we matched up against the early days of the Pats dynasty.

Return to The General NFL Board