Spencer Dinwiddie's Training Regimen

Moderators: Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip, dVs33

E-Z
Pro Prospect
And1: 213

Spencer Dinwiddie's Training Regimen 

Post#1 » by E-Z » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:06 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0_s9ZgomvY[/youtube]

Not a whole lot to take away from this, but I think it's pretty cool. Can't wait to see him on the court.
dVs33
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 1,751

Re: Spencer Dinwiddie's Training Regimen 

Post#2 » by dVs33 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 am

Doesn't look like he's too far away. Im excited to see what he can do.
Joe Berry
Veteran
And1: 418

Post#3 » by Joe Berry » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:32 am

Dinwiddie putting in the work, lovin it!

I know i shouldnt get excited about a 2nd round draft pick, but oh boy its hard not to get excited about a 6-6 PG who can shoot. He definitely should be ready for training camp looking at this video.
Billl
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,374

Post#4 » by Billl » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:41 pm

SVG is a pretty straight shooter, so if he's saying "don't expect to see him right away', then I wouldn't expect to see him right away. Unless a big trade happens, it looks like he is basically going to be redshirted.
Kilo
RealGM
And1: 5,104

Post#5 » by Kilo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:09 pm

I hope Dinwiddie is listening to Kander 100%. These driven athletes often try to push the envelope on recovery and it seems all too often either reinjury the repaired body part, or some other part by over compensating ie Dinwiddie bew out his right ACL so in a rush to come back he consciously or subconsciously puts too much on his left leg/knee (landing with the buk of the weight taken on it, same with jumping etc) and will injure it as a result,
Weaver = Hinkie
VW to Portland :pray:
MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 21,884

Post#6 » by MotownMadness » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Joe Asberry wrote:Dinwiddie putting in the work, lovin it!

I know i shouldnt get excited about a 2nd round draft pick, but oh boy its hard not to get excited about a 6-6 PG who can shoot. He definitely should be ready for training camp looking at this video.

He is a very good player. Some scouts thought he could have possibly been a late lottery pick before he got injured, Which speaks highly of him considering how deep and talented this past draft was.
ImHeisenberg
Head Coach
And1: 2,323

Post#7 » by ImHeisenberg » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Hopefully Dinwiddie will be cleared to play sooner, rather than later.
joeposh
Pro Prospect
And1: 413

Post#8 » by joeposh » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:25 pm

MotownMadness wrote:

He is a very good player. Some scouts thought he could have possibly been a late lottery pick before he got injured, Which speaks highly of him considering how deep and talented this past draft was.

He also led a team that completely imploded in his absence. To me that speaks volumes about his leadership on the court and general ability as a player.
ImHeisenberg
Head Coach
And1: 2,323

Post#9 » by ImHeisenberg » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:28 pm

joeposh wrote:
MotownMadness wrote:

He also led a team that completely imploded in his absence. To me that speaks volumes about his leadership on the court and general ability as a player.

He must be the next LeBron.
eddh0713
Freshman
And1: 23

Post#10 » by eddh0713 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:34 pm

I think ONE of the many problems last year was that there were eight new players brought in and the coaches never figured out how to put together a TEAM. SVG has also brought in several new players. My hope is that SVG is trying to simplify that by starting out with the returner (Jennings) and the known (Augustin) while integrating the new and returning pieces.

I would much rather see him start out that way and build a TEAM step by step that will definitely include Dinwiddie at the right point.

Return to Detroit Pistons